So exactly what did the CHICOMs get in return for their 10% for the Big Guy?

The bill is meaningless posturing. It makes absolutely no difference if we sell oil to China.

Anyone with half a working brain and knowledge that oil is a global commodity thinks this is stupid.

Again, it’s just aimed at low information voters.

Should we sell to Poot to help him in the war against Ukraine?

Smart guy over here doesn’t know that Russia is an oil exporter. They don’t buy oil. They sell it.
What if they need more. You missed my point dumb ass. If Poot is the highest bidder, do we sell?

Last edited:
What else has Beijing told you to say?

Do you serve China for money, out of ideological devotion to communism, or because the CCP has compromising info on you?

You don't understand how it works, CCP stooge. China gives you money to defend them, not to denigrate them.

Much like you're defending them when you deny that Biden's a CCP stooge too.

What if they need more. You missed my point dumb ass. If Poot is the highest bidder, do we sell?
Russia is under significant international sanctions and so I assume that would not be allowed for any US company to sell them oil.

But that’s not what we are talking about here, is it.

Russia is under significant international sanctions and so I assume that would not be allowed for any US company to sell them oil.

But that’s not what we are talking about here, is it.

YES, IT IS

Are you even listening to yourself?

Which is it, oil is a global commodity, or there are sanctions all over the place?

The "Big Guy" being none other than Joe Biden.

In this thread, we list ways which Joe Biden as a US President has given concessions, special privileges, or otherwise benefited China after he was elected. It's no secret that Joe Biden and his family received millions of dollars from China when he was Vice President. That's a proven fact. So what has he given them in return?

I'll lead off with this one:

Senate backs measure barring oil sales to China from Strategic Petroleum Reserve​

"WASHINGTON, July 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate overwhelmingly passed an amendment to an annual defense bill on Thursday that would ban exports to China of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

The tally was 85 to 14 in favor of the measure, beyond the 60 votes needed in the 100-member Senate to add the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, or NDAA, legislation that sets policy for the Department of Defense that is expected to be passed later this year....

...The amendment was sponsored by Senators Joe Manchin, a Democrat, and Ted Cruz, a Republican, who say the ban would protect national security.

The issue of SPR sales to China heated up after President Joe Biden, a Democrat, announced the sale last year of 180 million barrels from the SPR to tame gasoline prices that spiked on Russia's war on Ukraine. The sale pushed levels in the SPR to the lowest in 40 years. Critics in Congress say the low level reduces U.S. energy security even though the country produces much more oil than it did in 1983, thanks to advances in fracking."

Senate backs measure barring oil sales to China from Strategic Petroleum Reserve

U.S. Exports to China of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels)

View attachment 813426

You must be talking about Sinopec Houston.

What's your position on Chinese tarsands?

Forum List

Back