U.S. Senator John Kerry Being Considered For U.S. Secretary Of Defense

So someone that lied about his Vietnam "heroic actions," lied about other Vietnam Vets to Congress and while in Congress accused US troops of war crimes in Iraq.....is up for SECDEF.

This is further proof liberals hate the military by choosing an enemy of the US military to oversee it.

myth and lies.

Kerry never lied. Kerry volunteered to serve. Kerry volunteered for combat. Kerry saved lives.

Kerr never lied about Vietnam Vets. :eusa_clap:

Kerry is not my favorite guy.
But it might as well be him as some pseudo patriot who thinks we have to turn America into North Korea in order to "protect" it.

He got a purple heart by wounding himself with a grenade playing with it.....that is a fucking lie when you accept an award for a bogus action.

Other Vietnam Vets claim he lied about "war crimes" done in Vietnam.

Hell, just his recent statements the last 10 years about US military troops being stupid people and that troops in Iraq were "terrorizing women and children" makes him a piece of shit not worthy of being SECDEF.

I'm sure you scum have a soft spot for Charles Manson too.

So someone that lied about his Vietnam "heroic actions," lied about other Vietnam Vets to Congress and while in Congress accused US troops of war crimes in Iraq.....is up for SECDEF.

This is further proof liberals hate the military by choosing an enemy of the US military to oversee it.

myth and lies.

Kerry never lied. Kerry volunteered to serve. Kerry volunteered for combat. Kerry saved lives.

Swiftboat Johnny isn't qualified to be a Senator much less Secretary. But I hear there is a nice safe open post in Libya that needs filling.

I can see the negotiations with Iran now. You pay 10 times the price for a shipment of my Ketchup & I will let you build a Nuke.

Funny you guys didn't have this problem with Cheney and Halliburton.

:lol:

Cheney was VP. Halliburton bid for a contract and got it. Not sure where the problem is? :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]​

John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asked why he had declined to sign the release earlier, Kerry responded:
"The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out"

myth and lies.

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

All truth I guess? I think some Vietnam Vets would take umbrage with that.

He got a purple heart by wounding himself with a grenade playing with it.....that is a fucking lie when you accept an award for a bogus action.

Hell, just his recent statements the last 10 years about US military troops being stupid people and that troops in Iraq were "terrorizing women and children" makes him a piece of shit not worthy of being SECDEF.

:eusa_clap:

:cuckoo:

:thewave:

Navy Inspector General report on medals

In September 2004, Vice Admiral Ronald A. Route, the Navy Inspector General, completed a review of Kerry's combat medals, initiated at the request of Judicial Watch. In a memo to the Secretary of the Navy, Gordon England, Route stated:[79]
"Our examination found that existing documentation regarding the Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart medals indicates the awards approval process was properly followed. In particular, the senior officers who awarded the medals were properly delegated authority to do so. In addition, we found that they correctly followed the procedures in place at the time for approving these awards

Conducting any additional review regarding events that took place over 30 years ago would not be productive. The passage of time would make reconstruction of the facts and circumstances unreliable, and would not allow the information gathered to be considered in the context of the time in which the events took place.

Our review also considered the fact that Senator Kerry's post-active duty activities were public and that military and civilian officials were aware of his actions at the time. For these reasons, I have determined that Senator Kerry's awards were properly approved and will take no further action in this matter.

"The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out"

Last edited:
I just heard on the news that the vets ARE against this (I know my husband is)...but when it comes to our military, Obama doesn't really care. He figures if he puts Kerry in charge, more of our soldiers will leave. One way to cut down.....then Kerry can put in place all the liberal "soldiers" to help them round up all the anti-obama people. Hey, i could start a conspiracy!!! Lol!

Well maybe not....i wouldn't put it past him.

myth and lies.

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

All truth I guess? I think some Vietnam Vets would take umbrage with that.
I met the Vietnam Veterans, all awarded medals, who were actually in the swiftboats with John Kerry

To a man they all thought Kerry was a hero and a leader.

ALso the man he rescued in the waters was a GOP conservative before the wingnuts attacked him for speaking truth

James Rassmann (born ~1948) is a former Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department lieutenant who served with the U.S. Army's 5th Special Forces Group in the Vietnam War in 1968 and 1969.[1] Now a resident of the U.S. state of Oregon, he has credited U.S. Senator John Kerry with having rescued him from the Bay Hap River on March 13, 1969.[1]

Rassman recommended Kerry for a Silver Star medal, but the two did not maintain a relationship for the following 30 years. Rassman gained national prominence during the 2004 Presidential election when he publicly denounced the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's campaign against Kerry.

Rassman is now a retired Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy sheriff and an "avid" orchid grower.[1] James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course a nutjob like you uses a Navy report that Kerry got his medals through the correct channels, hence a commander approved them.

His co-workers said he got a purple heart for messing around with a grenade because they saw it happen you stupid fucking pile of shit.

:cuckoo:

:thewave:

Navy Inspector General report on medals

In September 2004, Vice Admiral Ronald A. Route, the Navy Inspector General, completed a review of Kerry's combat medals, initiated at the request of Judicial Watch. In a memo to the Secretary of the Navy, Gordon England, Route stated:[79]
"Our examination found that existing documentation regarding the Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart medals indicates the awards approval process was properly followed. In particular, the senior officers who awarded the medals were properly delegated authority to do so. In addition, we found that they correctly followed the procedures in place at the time for approving these awards

Conducting any additional review regarding events that took place over 30 years ago would not be productive. The passage of time would make reconstruction of the facts and circumstances unreliable, and would not allow the information gathered to be considered in the context of the time in which the events took place.

Our review also considered the fact that Senator Kerry's post-active duty activities were public and that military and civilian officials were aware of his actions at the time. For these reasons, I have determined that Senator Kerry's awards were properly approved and will take no further action in this matter.

James Rassman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Rassmann (born ~1948) is a former Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department lieutenant who served with the U.S. Army's 5th Special Forces Group in the Vietnam War in 1968 and 1969.[1] Now a resident of the U.S. state of Oregon, he has credited U.S. Senator John Kerry with having rescued him from the Bay Hap River on March 13, 1969.[1]

Rassman recommended Kerry for a Silver Star medal, but the two did not maintain a relationship for the following 30 years. Rassman gained national prominence during the 2004 Presidential election when he publicly denounced the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's campaign against Kerry.

Rassman is now a retired Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy sheriff and an "avid" orchid grower.[1]

Jim Rassman, Green Beret Rescued by John Kerry in Vietnam

Of course a nutjob like you uses a Navy report that Kerry got his medals through the correct channels, hence a commander approved them.

His co-workers said he got a purple heart for messing around with a grenade because they saw it happen you stupid fucking pile of shit.

whacky wingnut stories told over drinks in veteran's clubs by misfits and phoney Vietnam War Era dooshbaghs.

Vietnam Era...:eusa_clap: I remember the push to include 'era'

Second Term President always goes to hell.

That's what Pat Robertson says, huh??

Economy tanked during Clinton's last year......

Try, AGAIN....SKIPPY!!!!!

September 27, 2000

Clinton: ANOTHER $URPLU$ !!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back