U.S. Senator John Kerry Being Considered For U.S. Secretary Of Defense

Oh Jesus God NO
Gee.....another KICK IN YOUR BALLS....this soon after gettin' your ass handed-to-you, with the Election, huh??????

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Uhhh.. voted for Johnson, you ignorant troll.. knew my candidate was not going to win, but I could not vote for either of the 2 major party morons, especially an Obama\

No go take your united colors of Benetton posts, shove them up your ass and eat a bullet... you'll do the world a favor by offing yourself

I can't believe even Obama is that big an idiot.

Hey I'm not a John Kerry or Obama fan at all but why is this a dumb move for obama?

I just think its a good move for him, get the clintons out of his admin and bring in a guy who is well respected amongst the democrat party.

Hillary had an 80% approval rating & the foreigners loved Bill Clinton.

....But, they've gotta start packing for The Whitehouse.

:cool:

Kerry should begin filming the process now, the public relations could prove useful in the future..............Lol

:cuckoo::cuckoo:by War News Updates Editor @ War News Updates: U.S. Senator John Kerry Being Considered For U.S. Secretary Of Defense

www.reuters.com1.jpg
Photo: U.S. Senator John Kerry

Obama Considering John Kerry For Job Of Defense Secretary -- Washington Post

President Obama is considering asking Sen. John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) to serve as his next defense secretary, part of an extensive rearrangement of his national security team that will include a permanent replacement for former CIA director David H. Petraeus.

Although Kerry is thought to covet the job of secretary of state, senior administration officials familiar with the transition planning said that nomination will almost certainly go to Susan E. Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Read more .... Obama considers John Kerry for job of defense secretary - The Washington Post

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Does it really matter at this point. The second Obama admin will be just as bad ,if not worse than the first.
Gee.....how many times......

....before??!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

825.gif

Not it's not what Limbaugh says Shaman
It's his voting history.
1) In 1996 - Introduced Bill to slash Defense Department Funding by $6.5 Billion.

2) In 1995 - Voted to freeze Defense spending for 7 years, slashing over $34 billion from Defense.

3) Fiscal 1996 Budget Resolution - Defense Freeze. "Harkin, D-Iowa, amendment to freeze defense spending for the next seven years and transfer the $34.8 billion in savings to education and job training."

4) In 1993 - Introduced plan to cut numerous Defense programs, including:

Cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews
Reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army down to one
Reduce tactical fighter wings in the Air Force
Terminate the Navy's coastal mine-hunting ship program
Force the retirement of no less than 60,000 members of the Armed Forces in one year.

5) Has voted repeatedly to cut Defense spending, including:

In 1993, voted against increased Defense spending for Military Pay Raise. Kerry voted to kill an increase in military pay over five years.
In 1992, voted to cut $6 billion from Defense.
In 1991, voted to slash over $3 Billion from Defense. Shift money to social programs.
In 1991, voted to cut defense spending by 2%
Voted repeatedly to cut or eliminate funding for B-2 Stealth Bomber
Voted repeatedly against Missile Defense - Weapons Kerry sought to phase out were VITAL in Iraq. Kerry supported cancellation of a host of weapons systems that have become the basis of US military might-the high-tech munitions and delivery systems on display to the world as they leveled the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein in a matter of weeks.

Military hardware he felt we no longer need:

F-16 Fighting Falcons.
B-1Bs B-2As F-15 And F-16s
M1 Abrams
Patriot Missile
AH-64 Apache Helicopter
Tomahawk Cruise Missile
Aegis Air-Defense Cruiser

These weapons are now the core of our military might.

6) During 1980s Kerry And Michael Dukakis joined forces with liberal group dedicated to slashing Defense. Kerry sat on the board of "Jobs With Peace Campaign," which sought to "develop public support for cutting the defense budget.

While running for Congress in 1972, Kerry promised to cut Defense Spending. "On what he'll do if he's elected to Congress," Kerry said he would 'bring a different kind of message to the president." He said he would, "Vote against military appropriations."

The man is anti military and the President wants to make him the Head of Defence.

Senator Kerry can have the job if he truly wants to answer the call of duty .. If the President of the United States of America asks him...there will be a bogus fight, but...

No GOP led Senate will deny another Senator the consent

Senator Kerry can have the job if he truly wants to answer the call of duty .. If the President of the United States of America asks him...there will be a bogus fight, but...

No GOP led Senate will deny another Senator the consent

The Senate is not GOP led.

The man is a war hero.

this is how you on the right honor service

Are we to ignore the many many men that served during the same period as he? The men that served with him deny everything he says. They definitely denied his war hero status. I served as a Marine in Vietnam and I never witnessed the many horrible things that he accused the military of. There is no doubt that on rare occassions a wrong was committed but no where near the scale that Kerry spoke of.

You must be aware that the purpose of the military is to kill the enemy in war. His lies impowered him because it was what many of young people back home wanted to hear. His life and position is completely based on the lies he spoke. He lives in the only state in the US that he could have become a senator. We would have ran him out of Texas for the liar that he is.

In Vietnam one thing that was rumored around was that the barber was shot in the wire after an attack. I guess it could have happened at one time but believe me there just wasn't that many barbers. It was a good story and spread. Kerry probably even said it at one time or another. I am sure he was the one that shot the barber.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back