U.S. School Shootings Doubled Last Year.

Can changes to the 2nd. amendment address the problem?
No.

Amendments to the Constitution can be neither ‘changed’ nor ‘amended’ – they can only be repealed.

What you’re looking for is the Supreme Court to interpret the Second Amendment in a manner that would allow for the firearm regulatory measures you seek.

Again, good luck with that.

The anti-gun side has repeatedly failed to find a solution.
This is a lie.

No one is ‘anti-gun’ – to advocate for Constitutional, appropriate firearm regulatory measures is not to be ‘anti-gun.’

And the fault is not with those working to address gun come and violence – such as school shootings – rather, the fault is with Washington where there is no political will to address gun crime and violence.

The fault is with conservatives who propagate lies and engage in demagoguery about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – conservatives who refuse to consider in good faith possible solutions to gun crime and violence having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Very few women. And that tranny was clearly sexually frustrated.

The manifesto said people like you are why they went on the rampage.

That's really funny.

You think it's okay to blame your sins on someone else who did not commit them!

SOP for vapid loser leftist cultists.

I accepted that post by sleazybozo as a threat, but knew there would be no way to make it stick.

I hope the alphabet agencies are reading all this.

You missed the point. Let me re explain. You were making fun of gays who commit suicide because of how you treat them. I said lucky for you guys I'm not gay because I wouldn't commit suicide. Instead I would go to Republican softball games.

1695058619170.png

Or maybe instead I would go visit my lover Donald J Trump
1695058770234.png

Attachments

• 1695058673160.png
    1695058673160.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
You missed the point. Let me re explain. You were making fun of gays who commit suicide because of how you treat them. I said lucky for you guys I'm not gay because I wouldn't commit suicide. Instead I would go to Republican softball games.

View attachment 830926
Or maybe instead I would go visit my lover Donald J Trump
View attachment 830928

Sure thing, sleazy.

We believe you.

We really do.

Just pass a law making murder illegal. Mean it this time. And you might want to consider stopping the release of violent criminals and actually killing murderers.

. Only if the parents allowed the kid to get the gun.
If ( Kid Lived at home when Weapon purchased ) ( Kid lives at home ) ( Kid was gifted or given funds for Gun by Parent/ Parents ) ( If Parents bought Ammo or vehicle used in Shooting ) ( If Parents
protected kid from exposure to 4473 Form. ) (if Kid lied about seeing a Shrink and two psychologists and 2 past 51/50s and parents knew Kid had a Firearm ) ...

Forum List

Back