U.S. Marines To Investigate Video of Soldiers Urinating on Corpses

Bullshit, You assholes think this is something so terrible and want to believe that the US Military is so Lilly White and Honorable....

Bull SHit Bull Shit Bull Shit......

You would gag over some of the things our soldiers did in Nam. And probably in Iraq and Afghanistan.....

We are not innocent little choir boys....They couldn't handle the facts of war.............

Nobody expects the US military to be lillywhite and honorable. We do expect you to take action against those who are not fit to wear the uniform. What they did reflects on all marines.

Dunno exactly what the shell was, just know that the entire bridge filled with officers, the QM's were reporting that we'd been fired at by artillery.

Besides.........we were anchored about a half to a mile off shore, I don't think a gun is gonna get that far.

FWIW.........the ship I was deployed on was the USS CONCORD (AFS-5). Interestingly enough, we never anchored out after that, because they changed the rules and we had to make narrow rectangles up and down the coast.

Artillery from who? I sat there for seven months, at anchor. You did not. We were sniped at nightly - from assholes up in the hills. It was so common and morale was so miserably low - we didn't give a flying fuck. You're going to tell us some "war story" about UNREPPING while being shot at by artillery? Christ son, you're a posing fucking liar. Seriously. Those fuckers never shot anything larger than a handgun at us. Those disfunctional Arab fucks couldn't coodinate a good shit, nevermind a military operation.

Like I've asked before..........did YOU go back on the next cruise? I made 3 of them over there, and we did UNREP there once a month. What ship was your UNREP coming from, the Saturn? Because if it was, you and I were on the opposite sides of the cruise deployment.

Got off the LKA in April 84, after a North Atlantic and REFTRA in GTMO. Cross-decked to Nimitz - CODded on 60 miles off the coast of Lebanon, again.

Check the ship's history, poser. It matches up.

The only time I saw your ass on a USNS was when your ass was comfortably way the fuck off shore.

Trypeddling your heroics to some dumbfuck who's never served. You're about as "combative" as a tampon.

Bullshit, You assholes think this is something so terrible and want to believe that the US Military is so Lilly White and Honorable....

Bull SHit Bull Shit Bull Shit......

You would gag over some of the things our soldiers did in Nam. And probably in Iraq and Afghanistan.....

We are not innocent little choir boys....They couldn't handle the facts of war.............

Nobody expects the US military to be lillywhite and honorable. We do expect you to take action against those who are not fit to wear the uniform. What they did reflects on all marines.

You nailed it perfectly Dr. Grump.

I'm just wondering why others keep making excuses for these people.

Artillery from who? I sat there for seven months, at anchor. You did not. We were sniped at nightly - from assholes up in the hills. It was so common and morale was so miserably low - we didn't give a flying fuck. You're going to tell us some "war story" about UNREPPING while being shot at by artillery? Christ son, you're a posing fucking liar. Seriously. Those fuckers never shot anything larger than a handgun at us. Those disfunctional Arab fucks couldn't coodinate a good shit, nevermind a military operation.

Like I've asked before..........did YOU go back on the next cruise? I made 3 of them over there, and we did UNREP there once a month. What ship was your UNREP coming from, the Saturn? Because if it was, you and I were on the opposite sides of the cruise deployment.

Got off the LKA in April 84, after a North Atlantic and REFTRA in GTMO. Cross-decked to Nimitz - CODded on 60 miles off the coast of Lebanon, again.

The only time I saw your ass on a USNS was when your ass was comfortably way the fuck off shore.

Trypeddling your heroics to some dumbfuck who's never served. You're about as "combative" as a tampon.

Actually, the CONCORD didn't convert to USNS until around 91 or 92, and by that time I was stationed with VFA-131 in Jacksonville.

Wanna try again?

Great, another internet tough guy. Just what this board needs....

Because the Marines broke the rules under both the UCMJ and the Geneva Conventions, as well as have caused an international incident.

Unless..........of course............you think it's okay for our military to be undisciplined?

I don't, and didn't tolerate it for 20 years in the U.S. Navy.

No, it isn't OK. But given the circumstances they are under, I don’t think what they did is of as much significance as it is being given here. Were you ever under direct enemy fire? How can you relate to these guys?

Yeah......I have been fired at by heavy artillery. Beruit back in '83, '84 and '85 when my ship was there to UNREP all the troops that were there, 'bout a 14 hour evolution. Was on VERTREP bridge phone talker watch when I heard a sound like a big zipper go down. Then, there was the water column about 100 yards off the starboard bow.

We were underway in less than 5 minutes, but until we got anchor up and started moving, it was some of the longest minutes in my life....

Yeah, and when whatever Charlie was shooting on a given evening was landing a hundred meters outside the wire, we didn't even bother to wake everybody up; if we had, we'd have never gotten any sleep. Seriously, are you really comparing THAT to being in an infantry firefight? Geez Louise, you squids! I do hope none of you got wet from the splash (other than in your own drawers, that is); why, goodness me, you might have melted! Then again, I don't know, but I've been told, the Navy awards Purple Hearts for scratches.:lol:

"I'm just wondering why others keep making excuses for these people."

And the rest of us continue to wonder why you are so intent to throw your "comrades in arms" under the bus because of an incident in which noone was harmed.

"I'm just wondering why others keep making excuses for these people."

And the rest of us continue to wonder why you are so intent to throw your "comrades in arms" under the bus because of an incident in which noone was harmed.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, and when whatever Charlie was shooting on a given evening was landing a hundred meters outside the wire, we didn't even bother to wake everybody up; if we had, we'd have never gotten any sleep. Seriously, are you really comparing THAT to being in an infantry firefight? Geez Louise, you squids! I do hope none of you got wet from the splash (other than in your own drawers, that is); why, goodness me, you might have melted! Then again, I don't know, but I've been told, the Navy awards Purple Hearts for scratches.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhnGc]Dave Chappelle - Piss on You - YouTube[/ame]

Too soon for jokes on this? :)

Forum List

Back