U.S. Jews support the Iran deal, despite misgivings

If I was Jewish and out of range of a potential Iranian nuke I might be willing to give the deal the benefit of the doubt as well if however I was living in Israel I feel safe in saying I would not.

Well, that's an interesting point. Historically, we American Jews have taken just as agressive a stance when it comes to Eretz Yisrael, and please note that in recent Israeli polling, 49% of Israelis support a pre-emptive strike on Iran. This means that 51% do not. Even in Israel, Netanyahu's position is not finding quite the resonance he hoped for. And most Jews in Eretz Yisrael are either Orthodox or strongly Conservative. I myself belong to the "Conservative" movement in the USA, but don't mistake "Conservative" in terms of Judiasm with "Conservative" in terms of ideology. It's not the same thing.

What we are seeing here are a bunch of Jews who are willing to think this through instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to media hype.

I have read the ENTIRE deal all the way through, twice, actually three times.

I bet that the fake rabid rabbi rabbit hasn't read it even once.

Here, for everybody here, the full-text of the Iran deal.

Here:

FULL TEXT Iran deal - POLITICO

Here:

Iran Nuclear Deal Read Full Text

Here:

Iran nuclear deal full text of joint comprehensive plan of action World news The Guardian

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Here very simply put is the million lives questions will Iran honor the deal? Will the world take action if it doesn't ? Historically the answer to both is no.

You haven't read the deal, have you...
You didn't answer the questions did you?

So according to stats own poll American Jews are overwhelmingly liberal and Obama supporters. The poll reflects that. What is the news here?

The Jewish Press Guess What Each of the US Jewish Organizations Are Saying About the Iran Deal
J-Street. A bunch of Jewish quislings. Every one of them needs to be lined up against the wall and machine0 gunned.
If I was Jewish and out of range of a potential Iranian nuke I might be willing to give the deal the benefit of the doubt as well if however I was living in Israel I feel safe in saying I would not.

Well, that's an interesting point. Historically, we American Jews have taken just as agressive a stance when it comes to Eretz Yisrael, and please note that in recent Israeli polling, 49% of Israelis support a pre-emptive strike on Iran. This means that 51% do not. Even in Israel, Netanyahu's position is not finding quite the resonance he hoped for. And most Jews in Eretz Yisrael are either Orthodox or strongly Conservative. I myself belong to the "Conservative" movement in the USA, but don't mistake "Conservative" in terms of Judiasm with "Conservative" in terms of ideology. It's not the same thing.

What we are seeing here are a bunch of Jews who are willing to think this through instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to media hype.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran nuclear deal full text of joint comprehensive plan of action World news The Guardian

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Here very simply put is the million lives questions will Iran honor the deal? Will the world take action if it doesn't ? Historically the answer to both is no.

Saudi Arabia has nuclear facilities, and they are no more friendlier to Israel than Iran is.

In fact, Israel and Iran has worked together in the past. Saudi Arabia refuses to deal with Israel on anything.

If Iran was not openly funding Hezbollah and ther terrorist organizations, I would wonder who was the biggest threat globally.

So according to stats own poll American Jews are overwhelmingly liberal and Obama supporters. The poll reflects that. What is the news here?

The Jewish Press Guess What Each of the US Jewish Organizations Are Saying About the Iran Deal
J-Street. A bunch of Jewish quislings. Every one of them needs to be lined up against the wall and machine0 gunned.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

Saudi Arabia has nuclear facilities, and they are no more friendlier to Israel than Iran is.

In fact, Israel and Iran has worked together in the past. Saudi Arabia refuses to deal with Israel on anything.

If Iran was not openly funding Hezbollah and ther terrorist organizations, I would wonder who was the biggest threat globally.
I can't recall the last time Saudi Arabia threatened to wipe Israel off the map. They may not care for Israel but they seem far more willing to accept its existence than Iran is.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

No one knows what people will do in the future, but it is human nature to respond to danger.

Now, did you read the deal, or not?

So, this puts you on record as saying that American Jews who are not Conservative as you are should be murdered. You realize that that makes you a NAZI, right? Because that is EXACTLY what NAZIs did.

There is no way in hell that you are a Jew. No real Jew would ever, ever, ever say that about his fellow Jews. I would never wish that upon you or any other of the 5 or 6 Conservative Jews out there.

Conservatives really are sick bastards. You prove the point day in and day out. Get help. You need it. I bet that even Jroc, who is crazy as a loon, would not go that far, but then again, who knows. I recommend that you stick to making wrong predictions about Greece, seems to be more up your alley.

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....

Update: notice that his posting was deleted, but not before I could quote it. He really DID say this.
That is not what Nazis did, you ignorant piece of shit. You are truly the seed of Amalek.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Most Jews in Israel are not Orthodox, ding-dong. Only about 10-15% of the population is. About 80% are secular. Why do you think Labour is such a big party?

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

I can't recall the last time Saudi Arabia threatened to wipe Israel off the map. They may not care for Israel but they seem far more willing to accept its existence than Iran is.
Obama has done the impossible and united Israel and Saudi Arabia. The two countries have shared interests on Iran, as well as shared experience in being hung out to dry by Obama.

So, this puts you on record as saying that American Jews who are not Conservative as you are should be murdered. You realize that that makes you a NAZI, right? Because that is EXACTLY what NAZIs did.

There is no way in hell that you are a Jew. No real Jew would ever, ever, ever say that about his fellow Jews. I would never wish that upon you or any other of the 5 or 6 Conservative Jews out there.

Conservatives really are sick bastards. You prove the point day in and day out. Get help. You need it. I bet that even Jroc, who is crazy as a loon, would not go that far, but then again, who knows. I recommend that you stick to making wrong predictions about Greece, seems to be more up your alley.

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....

Update: notice that his posting was deleted, but not before I could quote it. He really DID say this.
That is not what Nazis did, you ignorant piece of shit. You are truly the seed of Amalek.

Yes, they did, you digusting Ben Zona. They not only gassed us Jews, they also shot many, many, many of us per firing squad.

Do you deny that you posted that?

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Most Jews in Israel are not Orthodox, ding-dong. Only about 10-15% of the population is. About 80% are secular. Why do you think Labour is such a big party?

No. Many are also Conservative Jews. My Lord, you really are ignorant.

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....

Yes, they did, you digusting Ben Zona. They not only gassed us Jews, they also shot many, many, many of us per firing squad.

Idiot. You are a full idiot. Nazis indiscriminately killed Jews, and non-Jews for that matter. Non Jews like you.
Idiot Jews who support liberal causes are not Jews at all. They will cause the destruction of the Jewish people, priding themselves on their open mindedness while they do it.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

No. Many are also Conservative Jews. My Lord, you really are ignorant.
You are a full idiot and ignoramus. There is hardly any Conservative presence in Israel, and most of them are Anglo immigrants. Nor are their "rabbis" recognized by the rabbanut.
You really need to stop posting on topics you are completely ignorance of. Makes you look like a moron.

They just funded those who wanted to wipe Israel off the map. This situation may make them realize they have to bury old feuds. That's a good thing, even if they're wrong about the Iran deal.

They just funded those who wanted to wipe Israel off the map. This situation may make them realize they have to bury old feuds. That's a good thing, even if they're wrong about the Iran deal.
No, that is Obama funding those who want to wipe Israel off the map. Or dont you understand that?

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

No one knows what people will do in the future, but it is human nature to respond to danger.

Now, did you read the deal, or not?
You can look at people's past actions to have a good idea about how they will respond in the future. Are you going to answer the questions or not.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....

The guy is a POS white trash goyim

No, that is Obama funding those who want to wipe Israel off the map. Or dont you understand that?
I understand that you're willing to say anything, regardless of the truth. Are you saying SA hasn't been a major funder of anti-Israeli activity?

I understand that you're willing to say anything, regardless of the truth. Are you saying SA hasn't been a major funder of anti-Israeli activity?
Where's your proof?
Iran funds Hezbollah in Lebanon, which has waged war on Israel for years.
Saudi Arabia certainly funds Muslim extremism, but little of it is against Israel directly.

Forum List

Back