IRAN-DEAL-POLL.jpg

New poll U.S. Jews support Iran deal despite misgivings Nation Jewish Journal

The Iran Deal Poll Jewish Journal
Iran Questionnaire
http://www.jewishjournal.com/Newsletter/IranMethodology7-22-15.pdf
Tables from the survey of American Jews
Tables from the survey of the American general population

501 US-American Jews, conducted July 16-20, MoE +/-6
Complete survey, 501 US-American Jews and 506 US-American non-jews, conducted July 16-20, MoE = +/-5.2

cohen_graph-jewish-support_72315_539_332_c1.jpg

Among US-American Jews, 49 to 31 = a margin of +18. That's a big margin.

This is also being reported here:

Jewish Americans support the Iran nuclear deal - The Washington Post

Jewish Poll Iran Deal.png

Jewish support for the deal was 20 percentage points higher than for Americans overall, according to a side-by-side poll of the general public. A separate question found 54 percent of Jews saying Congress should approve the deal, while 35 percent want Congress to block it. Both polls were conducted by telephone in the week after the deal was announced among 500 respondents each.

The relatively pro-deal attitudes of American Jews might be surprising given the intensity displayed by Netanyahu and American Jewish groups pushing Congress to block the agreement. While some liberal Jewish groups have come out in support of a deal, they are probably financially outgunned by anti-deal groups, who are lobbying this week to persuade Democrats to help achieve the two-thirds-majority opposition needed in both the House and Senate to block the deal.

Jewish support for the deal is less surprising given two other facts: Jews are much more liberal than the overall public, and liberals largely support the Iran deal. Fully 53 percent of Jews in the poll identified as liberal, while 28 percent were moderate and 16 percent were conservative, which is similar to the findings of a larger 2013 survey of American Jews by the Pew Research Center. In contrast, the survey of U.S. adults found slightly more conservatives than liberals, 36 to 31 percent.

The poll also found:

Jewish Poll Iran Deal 2.png

Those are the figures from this poll. Should other polls of Jewish Americans vis-a-vis the Iran Deal appear, I'll publish them here on this thread as well.

Sadly, most American Jews are Communist/Progressive Democrats. They're Uncle Toms. They know not what they do.

• Banned
More from the Jewish Journal link in the OP:

Similarly, asked whether Congress should “vote to approve or oppose the deal,” Jews lean heavily toward approval, 53 percent for versus 35 percent against. These margins contrast with the near-even split among the nation generally (41 percent for versus 38 percent against, with 21 percent undecided).

As a group, Jews hold these supportive views of the agreement, notwithstanding their mixed views regarding its outcomes. Asked whether “this agreement would prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons over the next 10 years or so,” only 42 percent are somewhat confident or very confident, while 54 percent are not so confident or not confident at all. A slim plurality believes the agreement will lead to more rather than less stability in the Middle East (46 percent versus 41 percent), but a wider margin believes the deal will make Israel more endangered (49 percent) rather than safer (33 percent), almost the same as in the U.S. survey (48 percent versus 32 percent respectively).

Sadly, most American Jews are Communist/Progressive Democrats. They're Uncle Toms. They know not what they do.

No. That is a lie. Saying a million times over to yourself will not make it true.

Most American Jews are Communist/Progressive Democrats. That's just the sad truth. They are Uncle Toms. They've been very quick to sell their own people out over the years. It's shameful.

No. That is a lie. Saying a million times over to yourself will not make it true.

Most American Jews are Communist/Progressive Democrats. That's just the sad truth. They are Uncle Toms. They've been very quick to sell their own people out over the years. It's shameful.
In America their people are the other 315 million Americans...

Most Jews in the US are liberal Democratic useful idiots. They consistently support policies that run counter to their interests and are often plainly suicidal.
And then there are people who claim to be Jewish but obviously are suffering from deluisions. Like the OP. He's actually descended from Nazi stormtroopers but pretending to be Jewish. Ergo his stupid ignorant and arrogant posts.

Jews like scat volunteer to go first in the line to the ovens.

If I was Jewish and out of range of a potential Iranian nuke I might be willing to give the deal the benefit of the doubt as well if however I was living in Israel I feel safe in saying I would not.

J-Street. A bunch of Jewish quislings. Every one of them needs to be lined up against the wall and machine0 gunned.

So, this puts you on record as saying that American Jews who are not Conservative as you are should be murdered. You realize that that makes you a NAZI, right? Because that is EXACTLY what NAZIs did.

There is no way in hell that you are a Jew. No real Jew would ever, ever, ever say that about his fellow Jews. I would never wish that upon you or any other of the 5 or 6 Conservative Jews out there.

Conservatives really are sick bastards. You prove the point day in and day out. Get help. You need it. I bet that even Jroc, who is crazy as a loon, would not go that far, but then again, who knows. I recommend that you stick to making wrong predictions about Greece, seems to be more up your alley.

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....

Update: notice that his posting was deleted, but not before I could quote it. He really DID say this.

Last edited:
If I was Jewish and out of range of a potential Iranian nuke I might be willing to give the deal the benefit of the doubt as well if however I was living in Israel I feel safe in saying I would not.

Well, that's an interesting point. Historically, we American Jews have taken just as agressive a stance when it comes to Eretz Yisrael, and please note that in recent Israeli polling, 49% of Israelis support a pre-emptive strike on Iran. This means that 51% do not. Even in Israel, Netanyahu's position is not finding quite the resonance he hoped for. And most Jews in Eretz Yisrael are either Orthodox or strongly Conservative. I myself belong to the "Conservative" movement in the USA, but don't mistake "Conservative" in terms of Judiasm with "Conservative" in terms of ideology. It's not the same thing.

What we are seeing here are a bunch of Jews who are willing to think this through instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to media hype.

I have read the ENTIRE deal all the way through, twice, actually three times.

I bet that the fake rabid rabbi rabbit hasn't read it even once.

Here, for everybody here, the full-text of the Iran deal.

Here:

FULL TEXT Iran deal - POLITICO

Here:

Iran Nuclear Deal Read Full Text

Here:

Iran nuclear deal full text of joint comprehensive plan of action World news The Guardian

Here:

Iran Deal Text

J-Street. A bunch of Jewish quislings. Every one of them needs to be lined up against the wall and machine0 gunned.

So, this puts you on record as saying that American Jews who are not Conservative as you are should be murdered. You realize that that makes you a NAZI, right? Because that is EXACTLY what NAZIs did.

There is no way in hell that you are a Jew. No real Jew would ever, ever, ever say that about his fellow Jews. I would never wish that upon you or any other of the 5 or 6 Conservative Jews out there.

Conservatives really are sick bastards. You prove the point day in and day out. Get help. You need it. I bet that even Jroc, who is crazy as a loon, would not go that far, but then again, who knows. I recommend that you stick to making wrong predictions about Greece, seems to be more up your alley.

guno
jillian
Mr. H.
Roudy
Sweet_Caroline
Mad Scientist

Damn....
Any surprise coming from goyim filth like him, oh they say they love Jews, yea the cartoon understanding of Jews that their baboonish fundamentalist christian religion tell them. Jews should NEVER trust those people, no matter how much their phony love they say about Jews, I remember these "people;e before the 70's when their theology switched to "love" the Jews. You can paint a piece of dog shift gold , but its still dog shit in the inside, and when the paint comes off there they are for all to see.

And I am talking about right wing fundamentalist Christians

Last edited:

Well, that's an interesting point. Historically, we American Jews have taken just as agressive a stance when it comes to Eretz Yisrael, and please note that in recent Israeli polling, 49% of Israelis support a pre-emptive strike on Iran. This means that 51% do not. Even in Israel, Netanyahu's position is not finding quite the resonance he hoped for. And most Jews in Eretz Yisrael are either Orthodox or strongly Conservative. I myself belong to the "Conservative" movement in the USA, but don't mistake "Conservative" in terms of Judiasm with "Conservative" in terms of ideology. It's not the same thing.

What we are seeing here are a bunch of Jews who are willing to think this through instead of having a knee-jerk reaction to media hype.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran nuclear deal full text of joint comprehensive plan of action World news The Guardian

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Here very simply put is the million lives questions will Iran honor the deal? Will the world take action if it doesn't ? Historically the answer to both is no.

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Iran Deal Text
Here very simply put is the million lives questions will Iran honor the deal? Will the world take action if it doesn't ? Historically the answer to both is no.

You haven't read the deal, have you...

Forum List

Back