U.S.-Installed Ukrainian Regime Calling For Genocide In Donbass...

Why are eastern Ukrainians terrified of Kiev? Because they remember what happened in WWII.

This link is not for the faint of heart. Be warned.

Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre.

oh-----yes------I remember this from a teacher when I was in high school-----he was a polish jew and kinda witnessed some of this when his family fled to Russia------
HOWEVER-----there are no jews there now------do these Kiev nuts have any more
people they want to attack?. Kiev ---------sheeeeesh----the germans got over it---
Kiev still has people like this?-------who are their potential victims?

Ukrainians in the west admire Stepan Bandera so much that Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko in are you ready honored Bandera. In 20 and freaking 10!!!!!!!!! I mean are you kidding? Actually that made my head snap up and to start to watch what was happening intently.

Here it is well know that Bandera not only fought with the nazis but his political party became a a fighting arm of the Nazis. They truly and this makes me want to bazooka barf admire and regard him as a hero of the Ukraine.

And they admire him to this day. That is just outrageous. And they make no bones about it.

Here's a quick background of Bandera and his actions with the Nazis. Good grief. He's buried in Germany.

"Historian Karel Berkhoff, among others, has shown that Bandera, his deputies, and the Nazis shared a key obsession, namely the notion that the Jews in Ukraine were behind Communism and Stalinist imperialism and must be destroyed.

“The Jews of the Soviet Union,” read a Banderist statement, “are the most loyal supporters of the Bolshevik Regime and the vanguard of Muscovite imperialism in the Ukraine.”

When the Germans invaded the USSR in June 1941 and captured the East Galician capital of Lvov, Bandera’s lieutenants issued a declaration of independence in his name.

They further promised to work closely with Hitler, then helped to launch a pogrom that killed four thousand Lvov Jews in a few days, using weapons ranging from guns to metal poles.

“We will lay your heads at Hitler’s feet,” a Banderist pamphlet proclaimed to Ukrainian Jews."

This is the man that the Ukrainian President tried to honor. Unfreaking real. And we are backing people who adore a man that actively caused the death of over a million Ukrainian Jews?

Unacceptable.

more here:

Who Was Stepan Bandera?

Why are eastern Ukrainians terrified of Kiev? Because they remember what happened in WWII.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre.

oh-----yes------I remember this from a teacher when I was in high school-----he was a polish jew and kinda witnessed some of this when his family fled to Russia------
people they want to attack?. Kiev ---------sheeeeesh----the germans got over it---

Ukrainians in the west admire Stepan Bandera so much that Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko in are you ready honored Bandera. In 20 and freaking 10!!!!!!!!! I mean are you kidding? Actually that made my head snap up and to start to watch what was happening intently.

Here it is well know that Bandera not only fought with the nazis but his political party became a a fighting arm of the Nazis. They truly and this makes me want to bazooka barf admire and regard him as a hero of the Ukraine.

And they admire him to this day. That is just outrageous. And they make no bones about it.

Here's a quick background of Bandera and his actions with the Nazis. Good grief. He's buried in Germany.

"Historian Karel Berkhoff, among others, has shown that Bandera, his deputies, and the Nazis shared a key obsession, namely the notion that the Jews in Ukraine were behind Communism and Stalinist imperialism and must be destroyed.

“The Jews of the Soviet Union,” read a Banderist statement, “are the most loyal supporters of the Bolshevik Regime and the vanguard of Muscovite imperialism in the Ukraine.”

When the Germans invaded the USSR in June 1941 and captured the East Galician capital of Lvov, Bandera’s lieutenants issued a declaration of independence in his name.

They further promised to work closely with Hitler, then helped to launch a pogrom that killed four thousand Lvov Jews in a few days, using weapons ranging from guns to metal poles.

“We will lay your heads at Hitler’s feet,” a Banderist pamphlet proclaimed to Ukrainian Jews."

This is the man that the Ukrainian President tried to honor. Unfreaking real. And we are backing people who adore a man that actively caused the death of over a million Ukrainian Jews?

Unacceptable.

more here:

Who Was Stepan Bandera?

oh gee----LVOV------remember I posted about a friend who went to Ukraine to check
family graves?------he was born in the USA------but that family of his-------LIVED IN LVOV

Unacceptable.

more here:

Who Was Stepan Bandera?

oh gee----LVOV------remember I posted about a friend who went to Ukraine to check
family graves?------he was born in the USA------but that family of his-------LIVED IN LVOV

Yes two spellings are used. I went for the wiki one to make it easier for people to get a Cole's note version of what happened there. And oh my for your friend and his relatives. It was a blood bath there. And the truly disturbing aspect of the Ukrainian part of the holocaust was that Bandera and his people were actively involved in the rapes, the tortures and the deaths of all the Jews.

Bandera collaberated with the Nazis. And western Ukrainians to my dismay still wish to view him as a hero.

I

I think the OP article was actually making the point that some kind of homerule for the eastern territory, and not letting them vote for a national govt, might be in Ukraine's interest ... if Ukraine wants a western style capitalist market economy.

Yes, it is what the interview about.
In Ukraine there are people, and the number of them is growing, who think that Crimea and so-called DNR and LNR shouldn’t be reintegrated in Ukraine because pro-Russian sentiments are very high among the inhabitants of these regions. If they have so strong desire to be with Putin, then let Putin receive them.

the protestors being who? the "loyalist to Russia" traitors? If so----
considering the rancor that Ukranians have harbored toward Russians for
centuries-------they are lucky if they survived- (where are the Cossacks when
they are needed? )

I think you overestimate the Cossack’s influence in Ukraine now. There are some Cossacks organizations in Ukraine but their number and influence are small. In Ukraine the Cossack class was abolished long ago, when the main territory of contemporary Ukraine was part of Poland and Russia.

There are some Cossack organizations in Russia. But they are fighting on the side of the rebels.

I think the OP article was actually making the point that some kind of homerule for the eastern territory, and not letting them vote for a national govt, might be in Ukraine's interest ... if Ukraine wants a western style capitalist market economy.

In Ukraine there are people, and the number of them is growing, who think that Crimea and so-called DNR and LNR shouldn’t be reintegrated in Ukraine because pro-Russian sentiments are very high among the inhabitants of these regions. If they have so strong desire to be with Putin, then let Putin receive them.

other Ukrainians see them as traitors. ------It seems to me that all of this crap is not entirely new in the UKRAINE-----

the protestors being who? the "loyalist to Russia" traitors? If so----
considering the rancor that Ukranians have harbored toward Russians for
centuries-------they are lucky if they survived- (where are the Cossacks when
they are needed? )

I think you overestimate the Cossack’s influence in Ukraine now. There are some Cossacks organizations in Ukraine but their number and influence are small. In Ukraine the Cossack class was abolished long ago, when the main territory of contemporary Ukraine was part of Poland and Russia.

There are some Cossack organizations in Russia. But they are fighting on the side of the rebels.

it is an ETHOS that never went away. -------kinda like "COWBOY" never went away from the Midwest and Texas

Putin has. And as he should. To fear the nazis in Kiev and Lvov is just a smart move by certain territories.

Who in the east would wish to be at the hands of western nazi collaborators again?

The history is shocking but real. But yet western Ukrainians love and adore Bandera. Love and admire this man who fought along side the Nazis.

Here is Lvov. I prefer Lviv just because it is faster to get to data.

WARNING. SERIOUS GRAPHIC CONTENT. HISTORICAL PHOTOS OF WESTERN UKRAINIANS DID TO JEWS.

The Holocaust of Bullets.

2B8BCD2B00000578-3205754-image-a-51_1440145429602.jpg

Inhumane: Backed by their new Nazi occupiers, Ukrainian mobs would rip women's clothes off in the streets during organised riots known as Pogroms

Last edited:
Crimeans feared and rightfully so another surge in Nazis in the west.

I'm a western Uk by the way for any new comers to the board. I know my history in the region and am ashamed and appalled by this. It's not Putin propaganda.
This is history.

2B8813C900000578-3205754-image-a-79_1440145513026.jpg

Western Ukrainians are sadly Nazis. I am so ashamed. Nothing has changed over all these years. They still admire and idolize Bandera.

So now we back Nazis.

Western Ukrainians are sadly Nazis. I am so ashamed. Nothing has changed over all these years. They still admire and idolize Bandera.

So now we back Nazis.

Yes we do. And guess who's now running Ukraine's largest oil & gas company?... Ole Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden. No conflict of interest at all in these affairs. Nope, none whatsoever.

Who in the east would wish to be at the hands of western nazi collaborators again?

The history is shocking but real. But yet western Ukrainians love and adore Bandera. Love and admire this man who fought along side the Nazis.

What are the 5 biggest differences between Nazis and Commies?

Forum List

Back