U.S.-Installed Ukrainian Regime Calling For Genocide In Donbass...

Sadly, most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact their own Government has installed a brutal genocidal regime in Ukraine. They're committing atrocities daily.

United States is pushing on with its efforts to restart the war

On September 6th, Ukraine’s apostrophe news-site headlined, “Putin will try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine — Gerashchenko,” and quoted a prominent member of Ukraine’s parliament who is also a member of the committee overseeing Ukraine’s national security, Anton Gerashchenko, as saying that for Ukraine to re-absorb the breakaway region, Donbass (its two districts Donetsk and Lugansk), back into Ukraine, would be politically disastrous, unless the residents there are eliminated: He said, “Putin will do everything to return the Donbass to the Ukraine … in order to allow pro-Russian inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk regions to vote and change the configuration of power in our country.” He didn’t want them to be able to vote in Ukraine’s national elections.

This influential Ukrainian government official said:

Putin has thrown all his energy into splitting Ukraine from the inside. First of all, the split of the Verkhovna Rada [parliament] to conduct new parliamentary elections. As soon as he sees that these plans are real [i.e., that Donbass will again be voting in Ukrainian national elections], he is sure to try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine, the residents there will be able to participate in them [Ukraine’s elections]. Due to the fact that the voters of Crimea and Donbas did not participate in last year’s parliamentary [and Presidential] elections, the structure of government in Ukraine has changed dramatically...

He’s not saying that Donbass does not need to be seized and restored to be again part of Ukraine’s land; he is saying that the residents of Donbass cannot be part of Ukraine; they cannot again be Ukrainians — they cannot be people who are allowed to vote in Ukrainian national elections. He is saying that those people must be eliminated if and when Donbass is restored to Ukraine...

More:
U.S.-Installed Ukrainian Regime Now Fears Return of Donbass to Ukraine

It is a direct link to the interview with Gerashchenko:
Путин попытается вернуть Донбасс в состав Украины,— Геращенко

And now you piece of shit show us where the “Ukrainian regime” is calling for genocide in Donbas.
The freaking neo nazis even set up a summer camp to train children to be fighters.

who are the freaking neo Nazis in the UKRAINE? ------Ukrainians ----some of them---
have a long family legacy of being "militant" types-------check "COSSACKS" -----Cossacks are the guys on horseback with the SABERS------or something like that

Azov Battalion. That's just for starters in the here and now. But this really does go back to WWII, Look up Stepan Bandera western Ukraine's nazi loving hero. His OUN took out thousands of Poles in WWII. They fought WITH the Nazis.

Oh----ok -----another Cossack type------the kind that some of the jewish adults----
of my childhood -------when commenting upon them ------would SPIT. Cossacks
are a LONG TIME TRADITION in Ukraine-------kinda like the people little boys
admired---------it was a somewhat ----mildly barbaric society with the COSSACK
being the alpha male---------but there really really are lots of nice decent Ukrainians ----too------somewhere-----over there

Of course there are millions of good Ukrainians. There are also very many in the west who still love the Nazis. Hell's bells at one point they actually tried to make Bandera a national hero and thank heavens the UN and the Polish government stepped in and ended that bullshit.

For anyone who hasn't followed what's been happening in the Ukraine the nazi references aren't made up. My people are from the west and I am truly ashamed of our history. I'm a Uk on my mothers side. This is not Putin propaganda.

The Lviv pogroms were very real.

Woman chased by men and youth armed with clubs, Medova Street in Lviv, 1941

OY!!!! a UKRAINIAN GIRL-----tall and blond? --------it's ok------we love you
anyway....... is your name olga?

:lol:

No but I had two aunts named Olga. Thank heavens when naming me my father's side prevailed. Irish.

Sadly, most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact their own Government has installed a brutal genocidal regime in Ukraine. They're committing atrocities daily.

On September 6th, Ukraine’s apostrophe news-site headlined, “Putin will try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine — Gerashchenko,” and quoted a prominent member of Ukraine’s parliament who is also a member of the committee overseeing Ukraine’s national security, Anton Gerashchenko, as saying that for Ukraine to re-absorb the breakaway region, Donbass (its two districts Donetsk and Lugansk), back into Ukraine, would be politically disastrous, unless the residents there are eliminated: He said, “Putin will do everything to return the Donbass to the Ukraine … in order to allow pro-Russian inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk regions to vote and change the configuration of power in our country.” He didn’t want them to be able to vote in Ukraine’s national elections.

Putin has thrown all his energy into splitting Ukraine from the inside. First of all, the split of the Verkhovna Rada [parliament] to conduct new parliamentary elections. As soon as he sees that these plans are real [i.e., that Donbass will again be voting in Ukrainian national elections], he is sure to try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine, the residents there will be able to participate in them [Ukraine’s elections]. Due to the fact that the voters of Crimea and Donbas did not participate in last year’s parliamentary [and Presidential] elections, the structure of government in Ukraine has changed dramatically...

He’s not saying that Donbass does not need to be seized and restored to be again part of Ukraine’s land; he is saying that the residents of Donbass cannot be part of Ukraine; they cannot again be Ukrainians — they cannot be people who are allowed to vote in Ukrainian national elections. He is saying that those people must be eliminated if and when Donbass is restored to Ukraine...

More:

And now you piece of shit show us where the “Ukrainian regime” is calling for genocide in Donbas.
The freaking neo nazis even set up a summer camp to train children to be fighters.

who are the freaking neo Nazis in the UKRAINE? ------Ukrainians ----some of them---
have a long family legacy of being "militant" types-------check "COSSACKS" -----Cossacks are the guys on horseback with the SABERS------or something like that

Azov Battalion. That's just for starters in the here and now. But this really does go back to WWII, Look up Stepan Bandera western Ukraine's nazi loving hero. His OUN took out thousands of Poles in WWII. They fought WITH the Nazis.

Oh----ok -----another Cossack type------the kind that some of the jewish adults----
being the alpha male---------but there really really are lots of nice decent Ukrainians ----too------somewhere-----over there

Of course there are millions of good Ukrainians. There are also very many in the west who still love the Nazis. Hell's bells at one point they actually tried to make Bandera a national hero and thank heavens the UN and the Polish government stepped in and ended that bullshit.

A friend of mine----"grown up'-----over 70-----took his daughters over threre to
check up on family graves and---see the place----family history------who ever made
the wool socks I got as a momento of HIS TRIP -----is a very nice UKRANIAN

For anyone who hasn't followed what's been happening in the Ukraine the nazi references aren't made up. My people are from the west and I am truly ashamed of our history. I'm a Uk on my mothers side. This is not Putin propaganda.

The Lviv pogroms were very real.

Woman chased by men and youth armed with clubs, Medova Street in Lviv, 1941

OY!!!! a UKRAINIAN GIRL-----tall and blond? --------it's ok------we love you
anyway....... is your name olga?

:lol:

No but I had two aunts named Olga. Thank heavens when naming me my father's side prevailed. Irish.

ok ----- BONNIE KATIE-------but olga is ok--------sorta-----good thing the irish
won-------now kids in the USA mock OLGAS. In high school----my son was
IN LOVE with an OLGA--------tall blond ----fairly recent immigrant back then----
she is now OLGA THE LAWYER

More:

A friend of mine----"grown up'-----over 70-----took his daughters over threre to
check up on family graves and---see the place----family history------who ever made

Many good people.:) What confounds and disappoints the hell out of me is witnessing Ukrainians trying to whitewash history. Many were complicit in these horrible horrible pogroms.

And I do mean horrible beyond your worst nightmare horrible. Sadly there are still many uber Ukes that still want to purge anyone who is not of "pure Ukrainian descent". And that scares the hell out of me.

Many good people.:) What confounds and disappoints the hell out of me is witnessing Ukrainians trying to whitewash history. Many were complicit in these horrible horrible pogroms.

And I do mean horrible beyond your worst nightmare horrible. Sadly there are still many uber Ukes that still want to purge anyone who is not of "pure Ukrainian descent". And that scares the hell out of me.

When you live next to such an evil neighbor, some wears off.

Sadly in the western Ukraine, they embraced the Nazis and fought with them. They partied down killing Jews. I've got links that would make your hair stand on end.

Sadly in the western Ukraine, they embraced the Nazis and fought with them. They partied down killing Jews. I've got links that would make your hair stand on end.

Yeah, Nazis sucked. Commies sucked worse.
Putin needs to pull the Russian troops out.

Ukraine was a HIGHLY stressed place-----my impression is that the RUSSIANS ----
not such easy people themselves USED the UKRAINE as a buffer between its
IMPORTANT centers and its military enemies----ie EUROPEAN powers------DA HAPSBURG empire and stuff like that ------it is not easy being THE BUFFER ZONE ---------Catherine the"great" and Peter the "great" were no fun

It would be good for the whole world if putin -------would suddenly decide to go fishing for the rest of his life

It would be good for the whole world if putin -------would suddenly decide to go fishing for the rest of his life

Fishing from under the surface.

No he has to protect the Crimeans from Kiev. And he will do so. As he should. They are neo Nazis.

don't confuse me. CrImea is what Putin wants------right? because it has the most
sea port--------what is the danger from KIEV? big city--------"intellectuals" ---sorta???? "radicals" sorta???

Why are eastern Ukrainians terrified of Kiev? Because they remember what happened in WWII.

This link is not for the faint of heart. Be warned.

Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre.

Why are eastern Ukrainians terrified of Kiev? Because they remember what happened in WWII.

This link is not for the faint of heart. Be warned.

Secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'holocaust of bullets' killing centre

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre.

oh-----yes------I remember this from a teacher when I was in high school-----he was a polish jew and kinda witnessed some of this when his family fled to Russia------
HOWEVER-----there are no jews there now------do these Kiev nuts have any more
people they want to attack?. Kiev ---------sheeeeesh----the germans got over it---
Kiev still has people like this?-------who are their potential victims?

IMPORTANT centers and its military enemies----ie EUROPEAN powers------DA HAPSBURG empire and stuff like that ------it is not easy being THE BUFFER ZONE ---------Catherine the"great" and Peter the "great" were no fun

Oh no. Western Ukrainians had their own waffen divisions. They jumped right in with the Nazis to torture and kill Jews. And non Ukrainians.

This is not opinion. This is a verifiable part of shameful Ukrainian history. Hell's bells they even whacked over 100,000 Poles.

Just the sad facts.

Oh no. Western Ukrainians had their own waffen divisions. They jumped right in with the Nazis to torture and kill Jews. And non Ukrainians.

This is not opinion. This is a verifiable part of shameful Ukrainian history. Hell's bells they even whacked over 100,000 Poles.

Just the sad facts.

It is anything "non-Ukrainian" that bothers them?

Here you go. On dial up. Some links take forever. :) No paddle boating or table tennis for these kids. And these are openly nazi loving radicals.

Inside military camp where children learn to survive in warzone

Shocking pictures from inside neo-Nazi military camp reveal recruits as young as SIX are being taught how to fire weapons (even though there's a ceasefire)
  • Azov battalion, the far-right militia defending the port city of Mariupol, eastern Ukraine, runs the course for children
  • During the week-long course, they teach so-called 'Azovets' how to fire weapons and survive in a conflict zone
  • Camp comes under command of Andriy Biletsky, who once admitted that the battalion 'do not like ceasefire at all'
  • Conflict broke out in April 2014, when separatists rebelled against rule of Kiev's new Western-looking government
By Steph Cockroft for MailOnline

Published: 22:10 GMT, 12 August 2015 | Updated: 07:20 GMT, 13 August 2015

Just the sad facts.

It is anything "non-Ukrainian" that bothers them?

Bingo! They are that extreme. We're really talking crazy whacked out nationalists.

What's hard to wrap one's brain around is that political parties/groups don't hide the fact that they love the Nazis. It's jaw dropping I know but truly these groups are right out in the open about it.

Forum List

Back