U.S.-Installed Ukrainian Regime Calling For Genocide In Donbass...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Sadly, most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact their own Government has installed a brutal genocidal regime in Ukraine. They're committing atrocities daily.

United States is pushing on with its efforts to restart the war

On September 6th, Ukraine’s apostrophe news-site headlined, “Putin will try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine — Gerashchenko,” and quoted a prominent member of Ukraine’s parliament who is also a member of the committee overseeing Ukraine’s national security, Anton Gerashchenko, as saying that for Ukraine to re-absorb the breakaway region, Donbass (its two districts Donetsk and Lugansk), back into Ukraine, would be politically disastrous, unless the residents there are eliminated: He said, “Putin will do everything to return the Donbass to the Ukraine … in order to allow pro-Russian inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk regions to vote and change the configuration of power in our country.” He didn’t want them to be able to vote in Ukraine’s national elections.

This influential Ukrainian government official said:

Putin has thrown all his energy into splitting Ukraine from the inside. First of all, the split of the Verkhovna Rada [parliament] to conduct new parliamentary elections. As soon as he sees that these plans are real [i.e., that Donbass will again be voting in Ukrainian national elections], he is sure to try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine, the residents there will be able to participate in them [Ukraine’s elections]. Due to the fact that the voters of Crimea and Donbas did not participate in last year’s parliamentary [and Presidential] elections, the structure of government in Ukraine has changed dramatically...

He’s not saying that Donbass does not need to be seized and restored to be again part of Ukraine’s land; he is saying that the residents of Donbass cannot be part of Ukraine; they cannot again be Ukrainians — they cannot be people who are allowed to vote in Ukrainian national elections. He is saying that those people must be eliminated if and when Donbass is restored to Ukraine...

More:
U.S.-Installed Ukrainian Regime Now Fears Return of Donbass to Ukraine

Sadly, most Americans are completely oblivious to the fact their own Government has installed a brutal genocidal regime in Ukraine. They're committing atrocities daily.

On September 6th, Ukraine’s apostrophe news-site headlined, “Putin will try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine — Gerashchenko,” and quoted a prominent member of Ukraine’s parliament who is also a member of the committee overseeing Ukraine’s national security, Anton Gerashchenko, as saying that for Ukraine to re-absorb the breakaway region, Donbass (its two districts Donetsk and Lugansk), back into Ukraine, would be politically disastrous, unless the residents there are eliminated: He said, “Putin will do everything to return the Donbass to the Ukraine … in order to allow pro-Russian inhabitants of Donetsk and Lugansk regions to vote and change the configuration of power in our country.” He didn’t want them to be able to vote in Ukraine’s national elections.

Putin has thrown all his energy into splitting Ukraine from the inside. First of all, the split of the Verkhovna Rada [parliament] to conduct new parliamentary elections. As soon as he sees that these plans are real [i.e., that Donbass will again be voting in Ukrainian national elections], he is sure to try to return the Donbass to the Ukraine, the residents there will be able to participate in them [Ukraine’s elections]. Due to the fact that the voters of Crimea and Donbas did not participate in last year’s parliamentary [and Presidential] elections, the structure of government in Ukraine has changed dramatically...

He’s not saying that Donbass does not need to be seized and restored to be again part of Ukraine’s land; he is saying that the residents of Donbass cannot be part of Ukraine; they cannot again be Ukrainians — they cannot be people who are allowed to vote in Ukrainian national elections. He is saying that those people must be eliminated if and when Donbass is restored to Ukraine...

More:

It is a direct link to the interview with Gerashchenko:
Путин попытается вернуть Донбасс в состав Украины,— Геращенко

And now you piece of shit show us where the “Ukrainian regime” is calling for genocide in Donbas.

More:

And now you piece of shit show us where the “Ukrainian regime” is calling for genocide in Donbas.

Clearly, you don't understand what the U.S. puppet is saying. In order to keep Donbass a part of Ukraine, they'll have to kill all of its inhabitants. Genocidal maniacs. That's who we've put in power over there.

Clearly, you don't understand what the U.S. puppet is saying. In order to keep Donbass a part of Ukraine, they'll have to kill all of its inhabitants. Genocidal maniacs. That's who we've put in power over there.

Do you understand Russian, moron? No? I will open you a little secret – I do. And now show us where in the interview is a mention about genocide.

the "US INSTALLED UKRAINIAN REGIME" BS comes directly off the
islamo Nazi "PRESS"

You're absolutely right, Paulitician, and the majority of Eastern Ukraine (which has been historical Russia for centuries) understands it. Below I'm posting the real pictures of mass protests in spring 2014 in all the big cities of Eastern Ukraine. (Some of protesters have been already murdered and hundreds are thrown in prison by new "democratic" rulers of Ukraine).
upload_2015-9-14_12-57-31.png

upload_2015-9-14_12-58-35.png

(Some of protesters have been already murdered and hundreds are thrown in prison by new "democratic" rulers of Ukraine).

Sure. And of course there is irrefutable proof of all of that. Could we see a list of names of those hundreds?

it seems to me that the whole issue is RUSSIAN GERRYMANDERING------they want to stick UKRAINIAN "nationalists" with a whole bunch of traitor Russian
ass lickers. Who are the people demonstrating? the semi-Ukrainian
traitor ass lickers. -------Ukranians have been objecting to Russian RULE
over them for centuries ------probably millennia----I am not really familiar with the
whole messy history

(Some of protesters have been already murdered and hundreds are thrown in prison by new "democratic" rulers of Ukraine).

Sure. And of course there is irrefutable proof of all of that. Could we see a list of names of those hundreds?

the protestors being who? the "loyalist to Russia" traitors? If so----
considering the rancor that Ukranians have harbored toward Russians for
centuries-------they are lucky if they survived- (where are the Cossacks when
they are needed? )

The freaking neo nazis even set up a summer camp to train children to be fighters.

who are the freaking neo Nazis in the UKRAINE? ------Ukrainians ----some of them---
have a long family legacy of being "militant" types-------check "COSSACKS" -----Cossacks are the guys on horseback with the SABERS------or something like that

I think the OP article was actually making the point that some kind of homerule for the eastern territory, and not letting them vote for a national govt, might be in Ukraine's interest ... if Ukraine wants a western style capitalist market economy. Of course Putin would probably welcome that, but I think his longterm goal is a land bridge to Crimea, so I really doubt he wants any peaceful longterm solution.

I think the OP article was actually making the point that some kind of homerule for the eastern territory, and not letting them vote for a national govt, might be in Ukraine's interest ... if Ukraine wants a western style capitalist market economy. Of course Putin would probably welcome that, but I think his longterm goal is a land bridge to Crimea, so I really doubt he wants any peaceful longterm solution.

I am still confused "PUTIN WANTS"-------I know what Putin wants----he wants to
control the UKRANIAN PORTS --------he would like to just hold UKRANINE as PART OF RUSSIA and his own kingdom Why do we care what "PUTIN WANTS"----other than as a reason for ME ****NOT**** wanting it

More:

The freaking neo nazis even set up a summer camp to train children to be fighters.

who are the freaking neo Nazis in the UKRAINE? ------Ukrainians ----some of them---
have a long family legacy of being "militant" types-------check "COSSACKS" -----Cossacks are the guys on horseback with the SABERS------or something like that

Azov Battalion. That's just for starters in the here and now. But this really does go back to WWII, Look up Stepan Bandera western Ukraine's nazi loving hero. His OUN took out thousands of Poles in WWII. They fought WITH the Nazis.

For anyone who hasn't followed what's been happening in the Ukraine the nazi references aren't made up. My people are from the west and I am truly ashamed of our history. I'm a Uk on my mothers side. This is not Putin propaganda.

The Lviv pogroms were very real.

Woman chased by men and youth armed with clubs, Medova Street in Lviv, 1941

Lviv pogroms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

More:

Azov Battalion. That's just for starters in the here and now. But this really does go back to WWII, Look up Stepan Bandera western Ukraine's nazi loving hero. His OUN took out thousands of Poles in WWII. They fought WITH the Nazis.

Oh----ok -----another Cossack type------the kind that some of the jewish adults----
of my childhood -------when commenting upon them ------would SPIT. Cossacks
are a LONG TIME TRADITION in Ukraine-------kinda like the people little boys
admired---------it was a somewhat ----mildly barbaric society with the COSSACK
being the alpha male---------but there really really are lots of nice decent Ukrainians ----too------somewhere-----over there

For anyone who hasn't followed what's been happening in the Ukraine the nazi references aren't made up. My people are from the west and I am truly ashamed of our history. I'm a Uk on my mothers side. This is not Putin propaganda.

The Lviv pogroms were very real.

Woman chased by men and youth armed with clubs, Medova Street in Lviv, 1941

OY!!!! a UKRAINIAN GIRL-----tall and blond? --------it's ok------we love you
anyway....... is your name olga?

Forum List

Back