An Al Sharpton sighting right after Trump visits a Black Church in Detroit.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Imagine that, Sharpton shows up on MSNBC right after Trump's speech to a Black Church in Detroit. Obama's Race advisor comes out of hiding to attack Trump for speaking the Truth.

I suppose there is little chance the sighting of the race hustler was at an IRS office to settle his tax debt to the nation

Imagine that, Sharpton shows up on MSNBC right after Trump's speech to a Black Church in Detroit. Obama's Race advisor comes out of hiding to attack Trump for speaking the Truth.

I'll bet that the first time Rev. Al has been inside a church this year,

Did you see the number CNN did on Trump surrogate Pastor Mark Burns?
Wow. The guy is a televangelist who has been a strong Trump supporter throughout the campaign. CNN uncovered that Burns' bio on his website was REALLY exaggerated. One semester of college became a B.S.; never was a member of the fraternity he said he was; said he was working on a Masters Degree when he had done about the same as the undergrad degree and given up almost at the start, years ago.
He downright lied to make himself look more impressive, but I kinda feel bad for the guy. Who cares what his educational background is? It doesn't make or break him being a good preacher or a good Trump surrogate. They were trying to cut off any voices of black support at the knees, in light of Trump's visit to Detroit. Dirty political ploy better left to the campaigns; CNN went out of its way on this one. I highly doubt if they have thoroughly vetted every surrogate he's got.

Wow. The guy is a televangelist who has been a strong Trump supporter throughout the campaign. CNN uncovered that Burns' bio on his website was REALLY exaggerated. One semester of college became a B.S.; never was a member of the fraternity he said he was; said he was working on a Masters Degree when he had done about the same as the undergrad degree and given up almost at the start, years ago.
He downright lied to make himself look more impressive, but I kinda feel bad for the guy. Who cares what his educational background is? It doesn't make or break him being a good preacher or a good Trump surrogate. They were trying to cut off any voices of black support at the knees, in light of Trump's visit to Detroit. Dirty political ploy better left to the campaigns; CNN went out of its way on this one. I highly doubt if they have thoroughly vetted every surrogate he's got.
Meanwhile Hillary lies her fat ass off repeatedly and they ignore them.

so what did he say?.....

Who gives a shit what he said.....
you must have.....otherwise why would you have entered the thread?....

To see what damage the conniving, lying, paid race baiter, tax dodger was doing. To his own people by the way...

so what did he say?.....

To see what damage the conniving, lying, paid race baiter, tax dodger was doing. To his own people by the way...
He used to be an FBI snitch and ratted out his friends, now he just sells them out. He's a worm.

so what did he say?.....

so you gave a shit...right?.....

Should I feel really rotten for wishing death of ol Al with heart failure or something?
Ok. I'm rotten.

There's been too much crying wolf on that score. I tuned out to Clinton and e-mails months ago. It's ridiculous. We all know she lies to wiggle her way out of trouble. We all know (or should know) that the people in power protect their own. We all know that wealthy contributors get their asses kissed.
It's nothing because there's nothing better to get her on. That says something, like it or not.

There's been too much crying wolf on that score. I tuned out to Clinton and e-mails months ago. It's ridiculous. We all know she lies to wiggle her way out of trouble. We all know (or should know) that the people in power protect their own. We all know that wealthy contributors get their asses kissed.
It's nothing because there's nothing better to get her on. That says something, like it or not.
For the Hildebeast it's always deny and lie. It's her life's work, part of her DNA when she's not conveniently claiming she can't recall something or blaming someone else.

For the Hildebeast it's always deny and lie. It's her life's work, part of her DNA when she's not conveniently claiming she can't recall something or blaming someone else.
So what? You're vastly exaggerating, but even so, how does that personal attribute matter in leading this country?

So what? You're vastly exaggerating, but even so, how does that personal attribute matter in leading this country?
You're vastly out of touch with reality.

You're vastly out of touch with reality.
How so?

Forum List

Back