U.S. Economic Growth Accelerates

Only in Obammy fluffer land is an anemic 2.5% growth rate good news.

2 1/2 years and over $1 trillion of spending and this is all you have to show for it?

Oh, and that "DOW back over 12,000" thing is in terms of some seriously inflated dollars.

Once again...All sizzle, no steak.

Thank you for admitting Trump sucks as a president.

U.S. economic growth fell to a 2.1% annual rate in the second quarter — down from a 3.1% pace in the first three months of 2019, the Commerce Department said.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror
Quit putting words in my mouth, meathead.

2 1/2 years and over $1 trillion of spending and this is all you have to show for it?

Oh, and that "DOW back over 12,000" thing is in terms of some seriously inflated dollars.

Thank you for admitting Trump sucks as a president.

U.S. economic growth fell to a 2.1% annual rate in the second quarter — down from a 3.1% pace in the first three months of 2019, the Commerce Department said.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror
Quit putting words in my mouth, meathead.

Then I'll use your exact words

SO, YOU ADMIT TRUMP'S NUMBERS IN THE SECOND QUARTER ARE BAD.

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK TRUMP HAS SPENT? MORE OR LESS THAN OBAMA? AND FOR WHAT? THE ECONOMY IS SLOWING BECAUSE OF TRUMPS FOREIGN POLICIES.

The Dow just snapped its lengthiest period without a record in about 4 years
Published: July 3, 2019 1:08 p.m. ET

A period of underperformance for the Dow Jones Industrial Average came to an end on Wednesday, in a thinly trade holiday-shortened session.

The Dow DJIA, +0.16% notched its first record since Oct. 3, 2018, marking 188 sessions between that record and today’s if levels hold.

Dow and Nasdaq post their worst day in a month - CNN

Dow and Nasdaq post their worst day in a month
By Anneken Tappe, CNN Business

Updated 4:24 PM ET, Thu July 25, 2019

I was told yesterday by a Trumpster that a 2.1% GDP is the same as a 5% GDP rate eight years ago.

So it's all good. Nothing to worry about.

How can you discuss logically with someone who's that illogical?

Just remember how Candidate Trump would be talking about this lame ass economy.

Obama was better. He didn't give away those unnecessary tax breaks to the rich.

One reason Trump's tax breaks aren't working? He gave the best breaks to rich people like him. People who would just sit on the money. If he gave more to the middle class and less to the rich, he would have his 3% growth because consumers would be spending.

Forum List

Back