U.S. Condemns Iran Missile Test

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Iran ballistic missile test condemned by US - BBC News

My God, what is wrong with the Left Wing lemmings in this country? Iran is already violating U.N. sanctions before the ink is even dry on the new "agreement" negotiated by our "super-smart" President. This missile puts our supposed ally, Israel, squarely within range of a nuclear attack by Iran. Are the Israelis now obliged to roll over and play dead?

I can hardly wait to hear the Left's Alice in Wonderland response, where up is down and surrender is victory. This same sort of "thinking" has already led to two World Wars. Are we careening towards a third?

US condemns Iran missile test

My God, what is wrong with the Left Wing lemmings in this country? Iran is already violating U.N. sanctions before the ink is even dry on the new "agreement" negotiated by our "super-smart" President. This missile puts our supposed ally, Israel, squarely within range of a nuclear attack by Iran. Are the Israelis now obliged to roll over and play dead?

I can hardly wait to hear the Left's Alice in Wonderland response, where up is down and surrender is victory. This same sort of "thinking" has already led to two World Wars. Are we careening towards a third?

World war III has already started--------we are in it only a little bit so far--------the worst is yet to come

Holy Smoke! Does this mean Obama will be forced to draw yet another line in the sand? They must be crazy forcing Obama to do that. I'll bet they're trembling in their boots.

Holy Smoke! Does this mean Obama will be forced to draw yet another line in the sand? They must be crazy forcing Obama to do that. I'll bet they're trembling in their boots.

no way will BO even draw a line in the sand on this.....his new 'deal' with Iran will actually replace the UN sanction and only allow for mere 'suggestions' for Iran to stop such tests....and look at how 'great' they are listening now......

Maybe Obie should take up Zen sand drawing.

no way will BO even draw a line in the sand on this.....his new 'deal' with Iran will actually replace the UN sanction and only allow for mere 'suggestions' for Iran to stop such tests....and look at how 'great' they are listening now......

I don't think even his children take him seriously any more.

You're worried about Israel, who has been in near total defiance of the UN since it was, mistakenly, reestablish? Yeah, try again.

And nations don't need permission to build weapons. It's not like Israel ever fucking asked...

The Iranian missile test is a missed opportunity to call off the ridiculous nuclear agreement and start bombing the unholy shit out of Tehran.

Those fucking religious leaders in Iran have no international allies, save for some jihadist groups of riff raff running around Yemen and a couple of other shit holes over there. They are ISOLATED, OUTMATCHED and OUTGUNNED. There is virtually no downside to military action against Iran. Their defenses will be little more than a speedbump to American forces.

You're worried about Israel, who has been in near total defiance of the UN since it was, mistakenly, reestablish? Yeah, try again.

And nations don't need permission to build weapons. It's not like Israel ever fucking asked...

ever wonder why the UN is so anti-Israel.....?

Because the Zionists are evil, plain and simple. They also refuse to act like other responsible and moral nations.

Because the Zionists are evil, plain and simple. They also refuse to act like other responsible and moral nations.
yeah sure....they conduct regular 'Days of Rage' all the time.....

Their conduct is what makes them evil, that and their mentality, ideology, and their mistaken claims to the land belonging to others.

Their conduct is what makes them evil, that and their mentality, ideology, and their mistaken claims to the land belonging to others.
defending their country from terrorism makes them evil.....?

Being a country, on the land of others, makes them evil. Zionism itself is evil, that is why there are Jews who oppose it.

Being a country, on the land of others, makes them evil. Zionism itself is evil, that is why there are Jews who oppose it.
the jews were there way back when the others were there.....but new countries are made all the time.....so get used to it....

the jews were there way back when the others were there.....but new countries are made all the time.....so get used to it....
The Jews got kicked out, and should never have been allowed to return. Now they are a squatter ghetto nation, surrounded by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians. Total fucking nonsense, like that holy book of theirs.

Forum List

Back