U.N. rights investigator accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing'

I don't need to be insulted after getting you the information. Thank you is what you should have said instead of calling me a liar. I did not have to give you the links, I did it out of curtsey, so you could be better informed.

So, you are claiming that the Palestinian Authority is forcing non-Muslims to pay a tax for not being Muslim? The fact that Israel collects the taxes makes your claim more than absurd.

Hamas MP: We must massacre Jews, make the rest pay the jizya.
You should have gone to the sites given.

Again, what does that have to do with the Palestinian Authority?

I don't need to be insulted after getting you the information. Thank you is what you should have said instead of calling me a liar. I did not have to give you the links, I did it out of curtsey, so you could be better informed.

So, you are claiming that the Palestinian Authority is forcing non-Muslims to pay a tax for not being Muslim? The fact that Israel collects the taxes makes your claim more than absurd.
Palestinian Neanderthals call for the genocide of a Jews and total destruction of the Israel all the time. It's their idea of "peace" or should I say "piece".

This is a prime example of the unusual nature of this site. Calling Palestinians (or any other people) "Neanderthals" would be considered a racist comment on most sites.

Yes they pay Jizya, in some cases as much as 100%

Can you link some evidence that the Palestinians charge a Jizya to non Muslims or are you lying again like you did for Falk?

Now lets start from the beginning shall we.

1) WHY DO YOU LIE ABOUT WHAT I POST WHEN YOU HAVE LINKED THE WORDS I did not mention Palestinians, you slipped that in to make yourself look big

2) I have provided the evidence, not my fault you are incapable of understanding the English Language

3) here is the evidence of jizya tax from a source you use quite often

Jizya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية* ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye;) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is and was to be levied on able-bodied adult males of military age and affording power[1] (but with specific exemptions).[2][3] From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[4] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to the Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, and to be exempted from military service and the zakat taxes obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

And evidence that it is still in force today

Twenty-first century[edit]

Taxation

An aspect of fiscal policy

Policies[show]

Economics[show]

Collection[show]

Noncompliance[show]

Distribution[show]

Types[show]

International[show]

Trade[show]

Religious[show]

By country[show]

v ·
t ·
e

In 2009 it was claimed that a group of militants that referred to themselves as the Taliban imposed the jizya on Pakistan's minority Sikh community after occupying some of their homes and kidnapping a Sikh leader.[117]

In 2014, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) announced that it intended to extract jizya from Christians in the city of Raqqa, Syria, which it controls. Christians who refused to pay the tax would have to either convert to Islam or die. Wealthy Christians would have to pay the equivalent of $664 twice a year; poorer ones would be charged one-fourth that amount. [118]

This is the Israeli Palestinian thread Kooky, Stop trying to demonize people by applying misinformation by omission of the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, liar.

falk is a noxious anti-semite….

figures you'd love him.

The United States welcomed the imminent departure of Richard Falk, a UN human rights investigator for the Palestinian territories whom Washington accused of being biased against Israel and spreading conspiracy theories about the September 11, 2001 attacks.
Falk, the outgoing United Nations special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, told a news conference as recently as last week that Israeli policies bore “unacceptable characteristics of colonialism, apartheid and ethnic cleansing.
In a statement to Reuters, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power condemned what she described as “Falk’s relentless anti-Israeli bias, his noxious and outrageous perpetuation of 9/11 conspiracy theories.”

Read more: Richard Falk, 'Noxious' Critic of Israel, Leaving U.N. Post ? Forward.com

Palestinian Neanderthals call for the genocide of a Jews and total destruction of the Israel all the time. It's their idea of "peace" or should I say "piece".

This is a prime example of the unusual nature of this site. Calling Palestinians (or any other people) "Neanderthals" would be considered a racist comment on most sites.

He didn't say all of them were neanderthals. He was obviously referring to the ones that are.
And 'Palestinians' aren't a race..

falk is a noxious anti-semite….

figures you'd love him.

The United States welcomed the imminent departure of Richard Falk, a UN human rights investigator for the Palestinian territories whom Washington accused of being biased against Israel and spreading conspiracy theories about the September 11, 2001 attacks.
Falk, the outgoing United Nations special rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian territories, told a news conference as recently as last week that Israeli policies bore “unacceptable characteristics of colonialism, apartheid and ethnic cleansing.
In a statement to Reuters, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power condemned what she described as “Falk’s relentless anti-Israeli bias, his noxious and outrageous perpetuation of 9/11 conspiracy theories.”

Read more: Richard Falk, 'Noxious' Critic of Israel, Leaving U.N. Post ? Forward.com

Honestly don't know Mr. Falks works...I'm told that he is similar in ME positions as Prof. Chomsky, do you consider him an anti-Semite?

Oh no, Richard Falk has been replaced by what appears another antisemite. From her name she appears to be an Indian woman, probably Hindu. Darn, these pesky antisemites are everywhere.

By Robert Evans | Reuters
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
The building of Israeli settlements and attacks by settlers on Palestinians are a major source of much abuse of rights in the occupied territories, the United Nations’ top human rights official said on Monday.

Human Rights High Commissioner Navi Pillay also expressed concern at a recent surge in violence in and around the Gaza Strip by both local groups and Israeli forces.

“Israeli settlement-related activities and settler violence are at the core of many of the violations of human rights in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem,” she told the U.N.'s 47-nation Human Rights Council in Geneva.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/CP/2014/03/25/U-N-rights-chief-hits-Israel-over-settlements

Oh no, Richard Falk has been replaced by what appears another antisemite. From her name she appears to be an Indian woman, probably Hindu. Darn, these pesky antisemites are everywhere.

By Robert Evans | Reuters
Tuesday, 25 March 2014
The building of Israeli settlements and attacks by settlers on Palestinians are a major source of much abuse of rights in the occupied territories, the United Nations’ top human rights official said on Monday.

Human Rights High Commissioner Navi Pillay also expressed concern at a recent surge in violence in and around the Gaza Strip by both local groups and Israeli forces.

“Israeli settlement-related activities and settler violence are at the core of many of the violations of human rights in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem,” she told the U.N.'s 47-nation Human Rights Council in Geneva.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/CP/2014/03/25/U-N-rights-chief-hits-Israel-over-settlements

According to our local ZioNuts, anyone who speaks ill of Israel is an anti-Semite....According to a BBC World Poll that would include 99% of the known world.

He didn't say all of them were neanderthals. He was obviously referring to the ones that are.

Ahh, he meant just a few of these Palestinians. Well, it's ok then. Well, let's change "racism" to religious discrimination. How is that.

Ahh, he meant just a few of these Palestinians. Well, it's ok then. Well, let's change "racism" to religious discrimination. How is that.

Great - So when are you going to be critical of Pbel's spewage?

$H16RKHb.jpg

If I see anything he/she writes that I find untrue, I will comment. As I have said, I deal in facts, not propaganda.

montelatici, et al,

This is a matter of reputation.

If I see anything he/she writes that I find untrue, I will comment. As I have said, I deal in facts, not propaganda.
(COMMENT)

Anyone that deals in substantiated facts, has an established reputation over time, and doesn't have to tell people how valid their information or presentation might be.

Most Respectfully,
R

Unusual my butt. Calling those who wish to commit another holocaust on the Jews or obliterate Israel "Neanderthals" is actually being generous.

You deal in facts? Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the laughs, el socko!

montelatici, et al,

This is a matter of reputation.

(COMMENT)

Anyone that deals in substantiated facts, has an established reputation over time, and doesn't have to tell people how valid their information or presentation might be.

Most Respectfully,
R

I only deal in substantiated facts. That's just a fact. I don't appreciate reading propaganda. But in the I/P discussion there is only one fact, Christians and Muslims of Palestine are an occupied people, I don't think this fact can be disputed. Not even by you.

Forum List

Back