U.K. Woman Reports Rape, Charged for Sex Outside Marriage

I will say this, if you claim to me a liberal and a Marine in the same sentence you are a liar.

And if its true, I bet they wouldnt have the balls to admit it in front of a platoon of their peers.

Go see the post that he negged and then you tell me?

I already have. I think you are deliberately baiting. Personally, I find it highly distasteful to bait someone, anyone, by calling them a rape supporter. It is not acceptable to say absolutely anything you think will bait another person.... that is my opinion anyway. I like you, Noose, even when I vehemently disagree with you - I usually find you funny, intelligent and decent. I'm disappointed in you.

I am baiting? he negged me for that post meaning he vehemently disagreed with it, meaning he does not think that people who take a report of rape, see that the victim has been having sex outside of marriage with her fiance and charge her with that as a crime while setting the rapist free are ass backwards people we should not be involved with.

Yes, you are and you know you are. Calling anyone a rape supporter is obscene and you know it. The circumstances surrounding this woman are horrific but that is the law of the country she chose to visit. We may disagree with those laws and I agree with finding other energy sources and cutting our dependence on them but the fact remains that you called another person a rape supporter and even I'm tempted to neg you for that.

I already have. I think you are deliberately baiting. Personally, I find it highly distasteful to bait someone, anyone, by calling them a rape supporter. It is not acceptable to say absolutely anything you think will bait another person.... that is my opinion anyway. I like you, Noose, even when I vehemently disagree with you - I usually find you funny, intelligent and decent. I'm disappointed in you.

I am baiting? he negged me for that post meaning he vehemently disagreed with it, meaning he does not think that people who take a report of rape, see that the victim has been having sex outside of marriage with her fiance and charge her with that as a crime while setting the rapist free are ass backwards people we should not be involved with.

Yes, you are and you know you are. Calling anyone a rape supporter is obscene and you know it. The circumstances surrounding this woman are horrific but that is the law of the country she chose to visit. We may disagree with those laws and I agree with finding other energy sources and cutting our dependence on them but the fact remains that you called another person a rape supporter and even I'm tempted to neg you for that.

Go ahead, he supports what was done by the Saudi's so he is a rape supporter.

She wasn't charged with having sex because of the rape. She was charged with having sex with her fiance outside of marriage. Whether you agree with it or not, that is against the law in Saudi. Don't like their laws, don't go to Saudi. He is not a rape supporter. You have either missed the point or are baiting. Which is it?

She wasn't charged with having sex because of the rape. She was charged with having sex with her fiance outside of marriage. Whether you agree with it or not, that is against the law in Saudi. Don't like their laws, don't go to Saudi. He is not a rape supporter. You have either missed the point or are baiting. Which is it?

He is a rape supporter, he was so passionate regarding my opinion on the Saudi's regarding this that he negged me, such a passionate disagreeing with me on this points to that and not something lesser.

islam should be banned as a danger to the existence of the world

I will say this, if you claim to me a liberal and a Marine in the same sentence you are a liar.

And if its true, I bet they wouldnt have the balls to admit it in front of a platoon of their peers.

And you are an imbecile.

Oh what a little nasty boy you are. Not only do you make noise but a liar as well. Careful mommy might catch you and spank that little bottom.

And you are an imbecile.

Oh what a little nasty boy you are. Not only do you make noise but a liar as well. Careful mommy might catch you and spank that little bottom.

Little girls like your self should be seen and not heard, now go and play in traffic Mary.

And you are an imbecile.

Little girls like your self should be seen and not heard, now go and play in traffic Mary.

Oh now the big tough so called Marine pick on a little girl. Oh how manly.

CAREFUL PEOPLE, we have an deadly killer that picks on little girls. I bet you are a child molester. Usually molesters hate those whom they molest. Lock you children up people. This big tough internet warrior is on a mssion.

Oh now the big tough so called Marine pick on a little girl. Oh how manly.

CAREFUL PEOPLE, we have an deadly killer that picks on little girls. I bet you are a child molester. Usually molesters hate those whom they molest. Lock you children up people. This big tough internet warrior is on a mssion.

You would beg for more if I molested you you demented bastard.

*raises his bud light to that*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*raises his bud light to that*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

one should not join in on an attempt at disparaging another's manhood by toasting with a light beer.

Go see the post that he negged and then you tell me?

Leap much, you disingenuous piece of shit?

Already explained.. you lose

They are some backwards assed people, we should seriously do all that is possible to distance ourselves from them and find an alternative to oil for energy.

I agree that they are backward in many many ways. But the bottom line is the couple was in another country and subject to the laws of that country. When we travel internationally we do not get to carry the laws of our own country with us. In fact, there is practically nothing our own country can do to protect us once we leave it.

Leap much, you disingenuous piece of shit?

Already explained.. you lose

Proof is in the pudding rape supporter.

Forum List

Back