Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

Like I said earlier, this is a campaign year.
Obama is reaching out to his entire base....Hammering on a rich and evil big corporation, and also to his union base. How transparent can he be?

But the Economy will continue on a downward spiral. We will LOSE our triple A rating...and the IMF has already called FOUL today...(Which Obama AND Congress will be responsible for)...

CNN: IMF Bombshell: Age of America Nears End. China's Economy Will Surpass the U.S. in 2016

Does anyone actually know if Boeing has broken any laws in moving production?

Also, is the NLRB compelled to act if a complaint is laid?

thx for speaking to the like , you know, TOPIC....;):lol:

First- they are not MOVING any production, they are creating production in SC instead of Wash. state.

Second- I think they would be, and this is perfectly fine. The NLRB in fact has a duty if called upon to look at complaints straight way unless they are so frivolous that they can be tossed posthaste.

This complaint? I don't think it has a leg to stand on, the NLRB is looking at it because the union has made it appear as if or have attempted to create the template as to some contractual agreement having been broken....*shrugs*.

I personally don’t think this will go anywhere, but in any event, they need to make this quick, hanging Boeing out to dry is BS. The unions waited a year to file, so as to get the numbers on the NLRB that would be sympathetic to their cause. they could have filed this a year ago...or more...

Cheers.
Well, if the NLRB is compelled to act on the complaint then doesn't that mean that the WH administration has no influence in this case - and can hardly be accused of driving the process?

[Wow. Your idea of South Carolina workers is so off. Of course, you're probably one of those people who've never been here, and only know what Hollywood and MSNBC says about SC.

nope I have been correcting SC errors for the past several years. The SC crew of backwoodsmen has been a major factor in 787 delays. The new plant will require a far higher level of skills than those required and not yet demonstrated in the current behind the curve parts plant. The Stockholders are going to take a hit using this supposedly low cost labor force.

The SC crew of backwoodsmen has been a major factor in 787 delays. The new plant will require a far higher level of skills than those required and not yet demonstrated in the current behind the curve parts plant. The Stockholders are going to take a hit using this supposedly low cost labor force.

I don't doubt the liklihood of any of this.

Of course that doesn't have anything to do with the merits, or lack thereof, of the case filed against Boeing.

[Wow. Your idea of South Carolina workers is so off. Of course, you're probably one of those people who've never been here, and only know what Hollywood and MSNBC says about SC.

nope I have been correcting SC errors for the past several years. The SC crew of backwoodsmen has been a major factor in 787 delays. The new plant will require a far higher level of skills than those required and not yet demonstrated in the current behind the curve parts plant. The Stockholders are going to take a hit using this supposedly low cost labor force.

You do know they have not yet started production of any planes right? Stop lying.

Oh, and as for the "backwoodsmen" comment....you've never been to Charleston have you? It's hardly "backwoods". In fact, probably half the metro areas 700,000 or so people are transplanted yankees and west coasters who fled shitty towns to live here.

Put keep trying. I'm sure your positive attitude will attract more employers.

Does anyone actually know if Boeing has broken any laws in moving production?

Also, is the NLRB compelled to act if a complaint is laid?

thx for speaking to the like , you know, TOPIC....;):lol:

First- they are not MOVING any production, they are creating production in SC instead of Wash. state.

Second- I think they would be, and this is perfectly fine. The NLRB in fact has a duty if called upon to look at complaints straight way unless they are so frivolous that they can be tossed posthaste.

This complaint? I don't think it has a leg to stand on, the NLRB is looking at it because the union has made it appear as if or have attempted to create the template as to some contractual agreement having been broken....*shrugs*.

I personally don’t think this will go anywhere, but in any event, they need to make this quick, hanging Boeing out to dry is BS. The unions waited a year to file, so as to get the numbers on the NLRB that would be sympathetic to their cause. they could have filed this a year ago...or more...

Cheers.
Well, if the NLRB is compelled to act on the complaint then doesn't that mean that the WH administration has no influence in this case - and can hardly be accused of driving the process?

my take is;.....a) I think the nlrb would have had to look at this even if bush were pres.as it was presented, b) the WH already has influenced it by putting member's on the nrlb that feel the way they do, however this is something each Admin. does, Buush did same....so its a wash.;)

What counts is what the NLRB recommends or does.

You do know they have not yet started production of any planes right? Stop lying.

It would seem you know nothing regarding the issue at hand. Here is a LINK decribing the parts plant, I mentioned in North Charleston .

Boeing: Commercial Airplanes - Boeing South Carolina

Location started out as the property of an Italian parts supplier.

Oh, and as for the "backwoodsmen" comment....you've never been to Charleston have you? It's hardly "backwoods". In fact, probably half the metro areas 700,000 or so people are transplanted yankees and west coasters who fled shitty towns to live here.

yeppers the ONLY way to make that plant run is to bring in lots of already SKILLED workers from Seattle and Wichita to attempt to teach the backwoodsman locals some skills. Truth be know the stockholders would be far better off if the work were kept in the existing union locations in the north & west.

my take is;.....a) I think the nlrb would have had to look at this even if bush were pres.as it was presented, b) the WH already has influenced it by putting member's on the nrlb that feel the way they do, however this is something each Admin. does, Buush did same....so its a wash.;)

What counts is what the NLRB recommends or does.

The bottom line is that the NRLB is handling it the way Obama wants it handled. That's why we elect republicans: specifically to prevent circuses like this.

yeppers the ONLY way to make that plant run is to bring in lots of already SKILLED workers from Seattle and Wichita to attempt to teach the backwoodsman locals some skills. Truth be know the stockholders would be far better off if the work were kept in the existing union locations in the north & west.

Only if the union doesn't go on strike, and that simply isn't going to happen.

The idea that you know how to build airplanes better than Boeing simply doesn't pass the laugh test.

When you call the people of SC "backwoodsman" you tipping your hand as to your union bias and diminishes your point...I might add, it shows a level of ignorance, also.

The idea that you know how to build airplanes better than Boeing simply doesn't pass the laugh test.

Just stating some simple facts about deep south labor pools, uncle.

BTW I didn't bilge $15B of stockholder cash on 787 overruns due to lame business decisions such as facilities in South Carolina. The corporate wizards in Chitown did though.

Forum List

Back