Tyranny of the Minority

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ramaswamy was approached by a LBGQetc. person at the Iowa State Fair, and his response completely silenced his would-be critic. Very well done on your feet thinking and engaging.

Ramaswamy was approached by a LBGQetc. person at the Iowa State Fair, and his response completely silenced his would-be critic. Very well done on your feet thinking and engaging.

He derailed her attempted attack better than anyone I've seen. This should be the standard response to every LGBTQ-infinity person trying to bully someone.

"And I think that that's wrong. I don't think that somebody who's religious should be forced to officiate a wedding that they disagree with. I don't think somebody who is a woman who's worked really hard for her achievements should be forced to compete against a biological man in a swim competition. I don't think that somebody who's a woman that respects her bodily autonomy and dignity should be forced to change clothes in a locker room with a man. That's not freedom. That's oppression."

This was well stated, and 100 percent correct....in the end, that's what it's about, and why the demafascsit are really supportive of this, they support oppression.

Forum List

Back