Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

obama needs to be arrested.

He still needs to answer questions about SEAL Team VI being put on a Chinook shortly after SEAL Team VI killed bin laden.

What mission were they on. Why were they put on a school bus in the air when they hardly ever if ever execute missions in such aircraft.

I suspect a trade off.

This president is scary at this point. Always has been to me. His dumb drones will defend him no matter what.

They must have been on that mission to explode a nuke over Charleston.

It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

I can see why Republicans see this as terrorism

No we see that as BS. What exactly is the BSer in Chief telling us? If everyone voted then the disaster of the last 8 years of democrat dominance would not have happened? His presidency would not have happened? I am not sure how a party or a person can get elected then say if only more voted the political map would change. Where in the Hell has he been for the last 8 disastrous years. The people spoke during the 2014 midterms and Obama lost and he don't like losing.

obama needs to be arrested.

He still needs to answer questions about SEAL Team VI being put on a Chinook shortly after SEAL Team VI killed bin laden.

What mission were they on. Why were they put on a school bus in the air when they hardly ever if ever execute missions in such aircraft.

I suspect a trade off.

This president is scary at this point. Always has been to me. His dumb drones will defend him no matter what.

Although what they did with the Helicopter was a disaster I do believe that it was not the same members of Seal Team VI that were sent on a mission to kill someone who might have looked like OBL.

It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

They don't hate the idea, they just hate Oblama....

No, they hate the idea of the unclean masses (47%) having the same right to vote as they do

No we see that as BS. What exactly is the BSer in Chief telling us? If everyone voted then the disaster of the last 8 years of democrat dominance would not have happened? His presidency would not have happened? I am not sure how a party or a person can get elected then say if only more voted the political map would change. Where in the Hell has he been for the last 8 disastrous years. The people spoke during the 2014 midterms and Obama lost and he don't like losing.

Democracy 101

If everyone votes the results are more representative of the will of the people

No, they hate the idea of the unclean masses (47%) having the same right to vote as they do
c98c7f1b-a8b5-49eb-a51c-74ab49c526f1.jpg

The people spoke during the 2014 midterms and Obama lost and he don't like losing.

You thought you were voting for (or against) Obama in the 2014 elections? No wonder you seem so confused all the time.

Now seriously, do you think the low voter turnout for Dems in the 2014 elections helped or hurt the Democrats?
Simple question. Can you answer it honestly or with spin?

You idiot, they have the right to vote.

The people spoke during the 2014 midterms and Obama lost and he don't like losing.

You thought you were voting for (or against) Obama in the 2014 elections? No wonder you seem so confused all the time.

Now seriously, do you think the low voter turnout for Dems in the 2014 elections helped or hurt the Democrats?
Simple question. Can you answer it honestly or with spin?

No different than the way Romney took it on the chin

-Geaux

Hate what he's done to the country, absolutely. I can't think of one rational person who can be pleased with what the democrat rule has done to the country.

Democracy 101

You idiot, forcing people to vote is hardly democratic...but force is what you leftists love.

Hate what he's done to the country, absolutely. I can't think of one rational person who can be pleased with what the democrat rule has done to the country.
f96b4876-9a6b-415e-a547-873c94ac16f3.jpg

Oh, they have the same right. Apparently they don't care to exercise it.

Oh, they have the same right. Apparently they don't care to exercise it.

Well, felons can't vote chu no :badgrin:

-Geaux

I think if EVERYONE is required to vote, that the effects of the negative attack adds that the shadow groups run would be greatly negated.
Tens of millions of dollars are spent to convince people not to bother voting cause the person who they could vote for is not worth their vote. Better to keep the reasonable people home and let the partisans run the show. According to the political parties.

Those (neg adds) wouldn't be as effective an advertising campaign if everyone had to vote.IMO.

I think if EVERYONE is required to vote, that the effects of the negative attack adds that the shadow groups run would be greatly negated.
Tens of millions of dollars are spent to convince people not to bother voting cause the person who they could vote for is not worth their vote. Better to keep the reasonable people home and let the partisans run the show. According to the political parties.

Those (neg adds) wouldn't be as effective an advertising campaign if everyone had to vote.IMO.

Another for voter ID

The learning is on

LMAO

-Geaux

Democracy 101

Truth 101

NOT voting is also representative of the will of the people, because many simply don't care and are perfectly happy letting someone else make the decisions. You want to take that away.

Pseudo-con piss drinkers unite!

Grab on to a disingenuous catch phrase your masters give you and never let go.

Forum List

Back