Typical Republican Finally Takes A Dump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
............................................................................................................................

Nat Dump.jpg

Campbell's soup got watered down too much.

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times...even Reagan the first time. When I was a young man if anyone had told me I'd ever vote for a Democrat I would have laughed out loud. When Reagan slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend like there was no tomorrow and quadrupled the national debt I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The modern Republican party is a slave to the rich and corporations......"Count Me Out!"

I've voted for a Democrat in a national election three times. I'm old and about finished but before I'll vote for a Republican there are about a million options I will choose first......including voting for a barnyard chicken.

Campbell's soup got watered down too much.

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times...even Reagan the first time. When I was a young man if anyone had told me I'd ever vote for a Democrat I would have laughed out loud. When Reagan slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend like there was no tomorrow and quadrupled the national debt I went twenty years and didn't even vote. The modern Republican party is a slave to the rich and corporations......"Count Me Out!"

I've voted for a Democrat in a national election three times. I'm old and about finished but before I'll vote for a Republican there are about a million options I will choose first......including voting for a barnyard chicken.
Then you weren't aware of what happened and bought the liberal press long before Reagan shut down their monopoly by getting rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Regan didn't get the cuts be bargained for and the rich weren't paying those left wing orgasmic tax rates, they used loopholes, which Reagan went after. As a result the GDP went up, not down. We were also in a arms race with the USSR, and it worked out well for freedom loving people the world over. So yes, I think someone watered down your soup.

Obots waste a lot of space and other people's time over a man the majority of the people hate. it's a sad thing to watch

that picture is more about the le
............................................................................................................................

View attachment 59746

Look at the size of that liberal!!!!

yep, that's what they leave after they take over the people properties and harass business with their stupid protestings.
snip:
30 tons of trash left behind at “Occupy L.A.” tent city

By Eric Pfeiffer December 1, 2011 12:08 PM The Sideshow
The political world will continue to debate the merits of the Occupy Wall Street movement, and its partner movements in cities across America. But there is one undeniable--if temporary--legacy that the recently evacuated partisans of Occupy L.A. have bequeathed.: 30 tons of trash.

all of it here:
30 tons of trash left behind at “Occupy L.A.” tent city

What a big pile of shit.

Must have taken Barry a couple of weeks to grow that one.

Of course he's full of shit so I'm sure it was easy for him.

What a big pile of shit.

Must have taken Barry a couple of weeks to grow that one.

Of course he's full of shit so I'm sure it was easy for him.

he does have brown eyes so that says he's full of it. We who had live under his ugly reign of terror can attest to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back