Typical Democrat: Dallas Cop Shooter Was Kicked Out Of Army For Stealing Panties

Steve, will you ever admit who you really are?
You are a progressive troll and I personally get sick of your crap trying to stir up trouble. You are a major part of the problems we have today. Pretending you are someone you're not to try to try to divide anyway you can. It gets so damn old.

People from all walks of life are perverts and sane people won't fall for your crap, if they've been around here for any length of time.

Last edited:

This article didn't really provide any groundbreaking information.

However, other articles on the Daily Beast were quite entertaining:
1. the article defending the new Ghostbusters movie as making a social statement about crazy women
2. the article on a Catholic Bishop trying to ban divorced or civilly remarried members from taking
communion unless they are celibate

Very interesting. More interesting than the article about the Dallas shooter I didn't get much from.

• Banned
Steve, will you ever admit who you really are?
You are a progressive troll and I personally get sick of your crap trying to stir up trouble. You are a major part of the problems we have today. Pretending you are someone you're not to try to try to divide anyway you can. It gets so damn old.

People from all walks of life are perverts and sane people won't fall for your crap, if they've been around here for any length of time.
Why are you pretending to be 'depotoo' when you are not?

This article didn't really provide any groundbreaking information.

However, other articles on the Daily Beast were quite entertaining:
1. the article defending the new Ghostbusters movie as making a social statement about crazy women
2. the article on a Catholic Bishop trying to ban divorced or civilly remarried members from taking
communion unless they are celibate

Very interesting. More interesting than the article about the Dallas shooter I didn't get much from.
I thought it was an interesting article. Not the panties sniffing part, so much, but the rest. He seems to have come back from service troubled. Yet another American who needed mental health intervention but did not get it for one reason or another.

Forum List

Back