TX school teacher tweets about killing jews

Well, the liberals are definitely pro-Islam and naively believe that Islam is just misunderstood. Bottom line, they are ignorant about Islam's history, present, Sharia, Hadith, and how any culture in "all" Muslim nations, does not flourish and thrive as equals when living under its oppressive rule.

Hey, if you're stupid enough to say something this stupid publicly, you deserve to lose your job.

You know, I find it interesting that people scream about their privacy being invaded, yet hope they get lots of followers on their Facebook and Twitter accounts so that everyone can see the intimate details of their life and how they REALLY think.

Arlington preschool teacher fired over 'Kill some Jews' tweet, other anti-Semitic posts | Arlington | Dallas News

I believe she lost her job. WIll liberals take her up as a cause? Or will they juyst look the other way when their pets spout such filth?
She's from TX...and anti-semitic....except for codifying or masking her anti-semitism with words like "Soros"....she's all RW.

Actually, if you read the link and see her picture, you would see that she appears Muslim.

Arlington preschool teacher fired over 'Kill some Jews' tweet, other anti-Semitic posts | Arlington | Dallas News

I believe she lost her job. WIll liberals take her up as a cause? Or will they juyst look the other way when their pets spout such filth?
She's from TX...and anti-semitic....except for codifying or masking her anti-semitism with words like "Soros"....she's all RW.

Actually, if you read the link and see her picture, you would see that she appears Muslim.
Wearing one of those thingees?

Oh yes, she's a piece of work, alright.

I cant read the Fing article; I aint gonna subscribe to that PoS bird cage rag.

How does a woman appear Muslim? She wearing a hijab?

I cant read the Fing article; I aint gonna subscribe to that PoS bird cage rag.

How does a woman appear Muslim? She wearing a hijab?

Yep, she's wearing a hijab.

Well, the liberals are definitely pro-Islam and naively believe that Islam is just misunderstood. Bottom line, they are ignorant about Islam's history, present, Sharia, Hadith, and how any culture in "all" Muslim nations, does not flourish and thrive as equals when living under its oppressive rule.
another stupid goy

most of us Jews are liberal and leftist , you stupid cross licking goy

And yet you support making this a bigger part of our future Cultural Fusion...

No one said Jews couldn't be stupid.

another stupid goy
Atheist, not Jewish. As for you, Ahmed, tossing out simplistic crap doesn't change the fact that all one has to do is open their eyes to see how oppressive Islam is to non-Muslims.

Forum List

Back