Two U.S. Soldiers From Wikileaks ‘Collateral Murder’ Video Apologize In Open Letter

You're a pure fuxxing hypocrite. You had no problem when bitches cited bowlshit sources like gawker and jawa but you want to ignore this. Grow up you whiny ****. Closing your eyes and ears don't changed what happened or what will happen. You also just proved you don't give a fuk about Vets.

No proof as usual....I rely on Army reports....they trump all....you lose again.

So, help me out here.

What are you trying to deny? That the letter was written by soldiers? That a gunship opened fire on civilians?

Instead of blindly attacking the source, why don't you point out what's factually incorrect?

Here is the order of denial:

1. The letter is fake. When it is prove true:

2. The letter was not written by soldiers. When it is prove true:

3. The letter was not written by Vets who were in Iraq. When it is prove true:

4. The Vets were not in that Unit. When it is prove true:

5. They lied anyways......

You're a pure fuxxing hypocrite. You had no problem when bitches cited bowlshit sources like gawker and jawa but you want to ignore this. Grow up you whiny ****. Closing your eyes and ears don't changed what happened or what will happen. You also just proved you don't give a fuk about Vets.

No proof as usual....I rely on Army reports....they trump all....you lose again.

So, help me out here.

What are you trying to deny? That the letter was written by soldiers? That a gunship opened fire on civilians?

Instead of blindly attacking the source, why don't you point out what's factually incorrect?

30 second rule...why don't you try reading the entire thread instead of sticking your foot in your mouth there genius.

So, help me out here.

30 second rule...why don't you try reading the entire thread instead of sticking your foot in your mouth there genius.

I did read the whole thread. And you've yet to make a point, other than to attack the source.

What was incorrect about the OP?

So, help me out here.

I did read the whole thread. And you've yet to make a point, other than to attack the source.

What was incorrect about the OP?

One soldier is apologizing for something he didn't even do!!! What's so hard to understand about that? If what they did was wrong WHY AREN'T THERE ANY CHARGES FILED? Ever think about that? If these soldiers did this on a daily basis like they claim WHAY AREN'T ANTI-WAR ASS CLOWNS CALLING FOR THEIR TRIALS FOR WAR CRIMES!!!???

Sorry dingleberry...it's still an anti-war website favored by traitors like you. The site has ZERO credibility...like you...and one of the signatories of that letter wasn't even involved in the incident.

So you deny that the letter was written by soldiers?

Is this what you call critical thinking? Putting words in people's mouths that they never said? No wonder...with people like you voting...that this country is so fucked up right now.

Sorry dingleberry...it's still an anti-war website favored by traitors like you. The site has ZERO credibility...like you...and one of the signatories of that letter wasn't even involved in the incident.

So you deny that the letter was written by soldiers?

Is this what you call critical thinking? Putting words in people's mouths that they never said? No wonder...with people like you voting...that this country is so fucked up right now.

I'm trying to understand what the fuck your point is.

What is your problem with the OP?

It's a goddam LIE!!!!!!!!

The "LIE" that only one of the soldiers was in the video, not both of them?

So that's your only problem with the OP?

It's a goddam LIE!!!!!!!!

The "LIE" that only one of the soldiers was in the video, not both of them?

So that's your only problem with the OP?

One soldier is apologizing for something he didn't even do!!! What's so hard to understand about that? If what they did was wrong WHY AREN'T THERE ANY CHARGES FILED? Ever think about that? If these soldiers did this on a daily basis like they claim WHY AREN'T ANTI-WAR ASS CLOWNS CALLING FOR THEIR TRIALS FOR WAR CRIMES!!!???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back