Two trends that must be terrifying for the Democrat party.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Blowback from rational Americans on the sanctuary city/state policies.

Blacks rising up against the left on social media platforms.

Both situations if allowed to continue growing would spell disaster for the Democrat party. Especially the blacks speaking out against the left. It is quite clear that without that voting block the left would cease to exist as effective opposition to the GOP.
When considering this the sudden rise of reparations talk amongst the left makes complete sense as a last ditch effort to keep the plantation operational.

Now I am not saying the elections are going to flip anytime soon but I do see the trends that dont bode well for the left gaining steam.

The real question is can the rational people on the left regain control of their party and stop this train before it completely derails? Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?

Morning Gramps,

If the republicans reached out to the outstanding mexican top students and went after the ones breaking the law...I would back them...But the republicans seem to hate on anything that is not white, at least that is how it appears to be..
My son has a good friend and student going on a obama grant, I pay for my son of coarse 100% and they are both going to make something of themselves.. and I am 100 % ok with helping a kid who works his ass off..Why can't you support that..

I am angry at the way my hospital has gone all quantity vs quality giving free medical care they missed my illness of throwing up for 30 days which is spread allover me. because of being so busy trying to get people through being it is the law that they have to treat you even if you don't have insurance.. I will never go there again..it was awful. I do not support that..

So as far as the sanctuary bills we need to read each one carefully

The real question is can the rational people on the left regain control of their party and stop this train before it completely derails? Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?

The answer to this question is an obvious no. They are getting crazier by the minute and it's no wonder, their base is getting crazier by the minute. All they care about is taking more free stuff from hard working Americans. As long as this is the reality, there won't be any sanity coming from them. What we will witness is random mouth movements in order to justify taking from others.

Their tactic will almost certainly be framing anyone who opposes them as a rapist. If Trump is in charge with his 4D chess moves ready, it will fail of course.

Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?
At this moment, no, definitely not. The Regressives are driving this bus.

However, I guess it's possible that regular liberal voices could regain a foothold if the blowback you're predicting comes to fruition. I suspect the bigger concern than the sanctuary city thing is the possibility that a Kanye West or some similar cultural figure created enough momentum for change. The Regressives have controlled popular culture for so long that it's their, uh, Safe Space. They can't lose that.

Both situations if allowed to continue growing would spell disaster for the Democrat party. Especially the blacks speaking out against the left. It is quite clear that without that voting block the left would cease to exist as effective opposition to the GOP.
When considering this the sudden rise of reparations talk amongst the left makes complete sense as a last ditch effort to keep the plantation operational.

Now I am not saying the elections are going to flip anytime soon but I do see the trends that dont bode well for the left gaining steam.

Also as far as the blacks most people can see how Obama was treated with so much hate and the racists have come out in droves..I also feel that the GOP is doing everything they can to keep them down... They were born here just like you and I were..

• Banned
Morning Gramps,

If the republicans reached out to the outstanding mexican top students and went after the ones breaking the law...I would back them...But the republicans seem to hate on anything that is not white, at least that is how it appears to be..
My son has a good friend and student going on a obama grant, I pay for my son of coarse 100% and they are both going to make something of themselves.. and I am 100 % ok with helping a kid who works his ass off..Why can't you support that..

I am angry at the way my hospital has gone all quantity vs quality giving free medical care they missed my illness of throwing up for 30 days which is spread allover me. because of being so busy trying to get people through being it is the law that they have to treat you even if you don't have insurance.. I will never go there again..it was awful. I do not support that..

It's not about Mexican vs the GOP. It's about illegal status. We are either a nation of laws or we are not.

Morning Gramps,

It's not about Mexican vs the GOP. It's about illegal status. We are either a nation of laws or we are not.
The man who got the the bill for the illegals to stay is a mexican. ( he used his own power for this)...it is not going away, we need to be smart put a good border around and get the ones abusing and allowed to stay after being jailed..not the hard working students and families..they have been here for years doing the minimum wage jobs...live 10 in a house..
Yes they all broke the law , no one is going to allow the cops to round them all up..but this keeping all of them is bullshit...

Its clear the left wing of the Dem party will not back off their agenda no matter how many elections they lose. Rank and file moderate Dem's are fed up.

Have you sent along your 'observations' to the Democrat party or do you think they are just too terrified to hear the news?

I have no idea what both parties are really up to since it is business as usual.....FUBAR and SNAFU have always reigned..

Morning Gramps,

If Democrats would offer a bill that would have certain things like:

1. Dreamers should be offer four year service which mean join a branch of the Military, serve four years and be switched to resident with a pathway to citizenship.

Those that do not and do not have a criminal records would be given a five year work or student visa but after the five year they must leave the country and either return to their birth land or a country that will accept them.

2. Anyone that is not a dreamer that has been here five years or less must leave unless proven their life is at risk if they are return to their country of birth.

3. Someone that has been here six years to fifteen year would be granted a five year visa that will sunset in five years and then they must return to their land of birth or can be accepted by another country.

For those that will be granted the visa will have to have no other criminal record except for their illegal entry, overstay, and working illegally.

Any other violation that is more than a class c misdemeanor will cause the applicant to be denied.

3. Those thay have been here sixteen years or more will be offer a resident card after a criminal background check, paying fines, paying back taxes and being able to prove they can understand the Constitution and laws of thia country.

They will have to wait twenty years before they are granted citizenship while during that period if any infractions will cause revoking of their resident rights and being deported back to their land of birth.

4. Doing away with the Anchor Baby Status.

This must be changed because it os abused too much.

5. Going after private and corporate employers that knowingly hire illegal workforce with harsh penalties that includes cash fines with prison time.

Note:

Many of Trump voters would not go for this and I doubt many of on yhe left would either but I believe this is the best answer.

Morning Gramps,

The man who got the the bill for the illegals to stay is a mexican. ( he used his own power for this)...it is not going away, we need to be smart put a good border around and get the ones abusing and allowed to stay after being jailed..not the hard working students and families..they have been here for years doing the minimum wage jobs...live 10 in a house..
Yes they all broke the law , no one is going to allow the cops to round them all up..but this keeping all of them is bullshit...

We tried amnesty once. All it did was lure more illegals in, hoping they would someday get the same deal. Another amnesty would guarantee a third wave into America.

Mark

Morning Gramps,

We tried amnesty once. All it did was lure more illegals in, hoping they would someday get the same deal. Another amnesty would guarantee a third wave into America.

Mark

Do you have a good link on the for me.

Have you sent along your 'observations' to the Democrat party or do you think they are just too terrified to hear the news?
Naw, they're too stupid to see the writing on the wall.

Morning Gramps,

Mark

Do you have a good link on the for me.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

Morning Gramps,

If Democrats would offer a bill that would have certain things like:

1. Dreamers should be offer four year service which mean join a branch of the Military, serve four years and be switched to resident with a pathway to citizenship.

Those that do not and do not have a criminal records would be given a five year work or student visa but after the five year they must leave the country and either return to their birth land or a country that will accept them.

2. Anyone that is not a dreamer that has been here five years or less must leave unless proven their life is at risk if they are return to their country of birth.

3. Someone that has been here six years to fifteen year would be granted a five year visa that will sunset in five years and then they must return to their land of birth or can be accepted by another country.

For those that will be granted the visa will have to have no other criminal record except for their illegal entry, overstay, and working illegally.

Any other violation that is more than a class c misdemeanor will cause the applicant to be denied.

3. Those thay have been here sixteen years or more will be offer a resident card after a criminal background check, paying fines, paying back taxes and being able to prove they can understand the Constitution and laws of thia country.

They will have to wait twenty years before they are granted citizenship while during that period if any infractions will cause revoking of their resident rights and being deported back to their land of birth.

4. Doing away with the Anchor Baby Status.

This must be changed because it os abused too much.

5. Going after private and corporate employers that knowingly hire illegal workforce with harsh penalties that includes cash fines with prison time.

Note:

Many of Trump voters would not go for this and I doubt many of on yhe left would either but I believe this is the best answer.
I like that Bruce..
like I said it was a Mexican protecting them now who wrote the original bill..

Which is pissing me off..but my called me a racist until they saw me treated in the hospital..it is bad

Why don't you run for office? I know many who would go for that..Right now we only have one side or the other running..just another 4 years of bullshit..

Are there enough Jim Webbs left in the party to bring it back to where it once was?

However, I guess it's possible that regular liberal voices could regain a foothold if the blowback you're predicting comes to fruition. I suspect the bigger concern than the sanctuary city thing is the possibility that a Kanye West or some similar cultural figure created enough momentum for change. The Regressives have controlled popular culture for so long that it's their, uh, Safe Space. They can't lose that.
Kanye isn't the first, he is just the most prominent because of the left's eagerness to tear him down & his relationship with Trump.
If you look on YouTube there are a lot of minorities speaking publicly against the left. I suspect that many on the left seen this coming and that is why we are seeing the assault on free speech on college campuses as well as on social media platforms.
Facebook labeling Diamond & Silk as far left on their profile is a prime example of that. The label restricts their content from full distribution to like minded individuals and makes it very hard for advertisers with a conservative agenda to find them.

Kanye isn't the first, he is just the most prominent because of the left's eagerness to tear him down & his relationship with Trump.
If you look on YouTube there are a lot of minorities speaking publicly against the left. I suspect that many on the left seen this coming and that is why we are seeing the assault on free speech on college campuses as well as on social media platforms.
Facebook labeling Diamond & Silk as far left on their profile is a prime example of that. The label restricts their content from full distribution to like minded individuals and makes it very hard for advertisers with a conservative agenda to find them.
Gramps you're whistling past the graveyard ,,Repubs are going to lose the house and no matter how much bullshit repubs throw it won't matter

Gramps you're whistling past the graveyard ,,Repubs are going to lose the house and no matter how much bullshit repubs throw it won't matter
Yeah? Perhaps but that really has nothing to do with prognosticating about long term consequences now does it?

Major shifts & changes typically take time. But hey if you enjoy looking past the trees to see the forest be my guest.

Lol, except that these things aren't actually happening in any real numbers.

Forum List

Back