Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

^^ Right. No big deal to gut women's sports. Next thing you know they'll be gutting the importance of mothers....

.....oh wait. Right. Obergefell already happened....

Sorry ladies. LGBT played a trump card on you again. No big deal. Just shrug your shoulders & move on.

Again, that there are gay folks out there has no impact on my life at all.
As you have skipped the context again I'll remind you.

You were just telling women to "get over" that their sports have been gutted by males now. And I postulated what would be next, the elimination of the unique role of women as mothers? And then I remembered that your cult has already checked that one off their list. Do try to stay focused on the thread of conversation.

The topic isn't "males playing in female-only sports and how it affects older men posting online named JoeB" The topic is discussing how males taking over traditional female roles is obliterating advancements in respect and competition that were exclusively their own feather in their cap. You've removed the "mother" feather. And now you're removing the "women's sports competition" feather too. Pretty soon females will just be chained in dungeons breeding cute little boys for you folks to take custody of as soon as they're old enough to be weaned to suck on, ..a bottle.

LGBT to women: "You've come a long way baby.....now go back...."

You were just telling women to "get over" that their sports have been gutted by males now. And I postulated what would be next, the elimination of the unique role of women as mothers? And then I remembered that your cult has already checked that one off their list. Do try to stay focused on the thread of conversation.

Again, if your sport is being "gutted" because one tranny competed, then you really didn't have much of a sport.

The thing is, the NCAA has already found a solution to this problem. To compete as a female, you have to be on an approved hormone replacement/transition regime. The problem here was these two were below the age where this kind of therapy starts. If the CT schools had adopted the NCAA Standard, wouldn't be a issue here.

The topic isn't "males playing in female-only sports and how it affects older men posting online named JoeB" The topic is discussing how males taking over traditional female roles is obliterating advancements in respect and competition that were exclusively their own feather in their cap. You've removed the "mother" feather. And now you're removing the "women's sports competition" feather too. Pretty soon females will just be chained in dungeons breeding cute little boys for you folks to take custody of as soon as they're old enough to be weaned to suck on, ..a bottle.

Uh, buddy, the "Traditional" role was usurped a long time ago when more men became caregivers and more women became bread earners.

A much bigger problem to the family is that when because the One Percent guts the middle class, no one has any time to spend with the kids. They are all too busy working to make the One Percent Richer...

But oh my God, let's get all upset because a trans-kid competed!

Uh, buddy, the "Traditional" role was usurped a long time ago when more men became caregivers and more women became bread earners.

No, women always pitched in since the dawn of time. For instance, women in hunter gatherer groups were almost always the ones out "working in the field" to bring home the "income" for the night's dinner in the form of tubers, greens, fruits and starches. So your argument fails.

Also, how does a conversation go between a man and a daughter about "his personal experience with menstruation and the peculiarities of that cycle in that family line as it relates to how his daughter should manage her cycle?"

Or how does the conversation between mother and son go as she's counseling him on the unique and potent male sex drive, how to control his urges as a typically horny young male (you know, what she went through wanting to hump every thing around in a blind state of youthful testosterone poisoning), or the nuances of how to prolong ejaculation in order to satisfy his partner?

No, women always pitched in since the dawn of time. For instance, women in hunter gatherer groups were almost always the ones out "working in the field" to bring home the "income" for the night's dinner in the form of tubers, greens, fruits and starches. So your argument fails.

Also, how does a conversation go between a man and a daughter about "his personal experience with menstruation and the peculiarities of that cycle in that family line as it relates to how his daughter should manage her cycle?"

Or how does the conversation between mother and son go as she's counseling him on the unique and potent male sex drive, how to control his urges as a typically horny young male (you know, what she went through wanting to hump every thing around in a blind state of youthful testosterone poisoning), or the nuances of how to prolong ejaculation in order to satisfy his partner?
If you farted in JoeB's face, you would make a lot more sense to him.

Logic and science would never work on them. Look where we are.

Yes sir, a true top of the food chain moment. The boy's beating the girls.....why of course women are every bit as physical men. You bunch of dumbasses.

After helping numerous same sex parents through the legal vagaries of life, the trickiest explanations were two male parents unable to explain to a male child in a relationship with a female what the dynamics of a mother daughter relationship is like. Men raised in an exclusively male household never see the interaction between men and women. They treat women as if those women are men pretending to be women. They are clueless as to the complexities of female relationships with other females. They are emotionally crippled.

It's fun watching you ignore science and pretend that males and females are biologically identical. It's a good reminder that the liberal mind doesn't really work all that well.

Is anyone really "biologically identical", bud. Again, I'm waiting for the "Old Fat Guy" League to open up, so I can have my chance to shine in professional sports.

You're also demanding that we make everything equal by pretending there are no biological differences between men and women. It's fun to watch.

Tell you what, get your league together and compete against a bunch of "old fat women" and tell us how equal they are to you. With the possible exception of the extremes at both ends of age, men are larger and stronger than women in identical circumstances. Your liberal hatred of science can pretend otherwise, but science loving conservatives will always know better.

Last edited:
^^ Right. No big deal to gut women's sports. Next thing you know they'll be gutting the importance of mothers....

.....oh wait. Right. Obergefell already happened....

Sorry ladies. LGBT played a trump card on you again. No big deal. Just shrug your shoulders & move on.

Again, that there are gay folks out there has no impact on my life at all.

Why does it upset you so much? I mean other than the latent homosexual tendencies you spend so much time suppressing.

Gay men competing with straight men, no problem.

Gay women competing with straight women, no problem.

Men who pretend they're women competing with actual women, problem.

Women who pretend they're men competing with actual men, problem.

Notice that women pretending to be men don't compete against real men? Ever wonder why?

Joe, you hold a lone opinion here.

I think everyone who sees your posts sees a gay man deeply in denial, bud.

Again, trying to help you out before you end up in a Ted Haggard situation...

Projection rump ranger. Cut back on your testosterone, if you hadn't been such a girly man you might have gotten some fire fight time instead of being stuck in the rear with the gear.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

It won't matter, males will always be predominate.

Well, if you want to go that way, in ancient time, pretty much all the way up until the last century, women were pretty much considered property, and it was up to their family to assure they remained virgins until their wedding nights.

Nobody really wants to go back to that "tradition".

the same way it goes with a lot of widowers... I have a friend whose wife died when his daughter was an infant.

Notice that women pretending to be men don't compete against real men? Ever wonder why?

Why is it a problem? It's a problem for you, because hey, we all know you guys have all sorts of hangups.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Projection rump ranger. Cut back on your testosterone, if you hadn't been such a girly man you might have gotten some fire fight time instead of being stuck in the rear with the gear.

Well, yeah, I guess being literate actually was unique... since they needed someone who could read the paperwork... but never mind..

Still more than you did.

Well, yeah, I guess being literate actually was unique... since they needed someone who could read the paperwork... but never mind..

Still more than you did.

Sure thing old man, I came to people like you for supplies. You're a puss. You're now trans aren't you?

Bottom line....You can call yourself whatever you want but your body will remain either male or female because there is no 3rd sex.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

4D29A37D00000578-5836021-image-m-26_1528824798815.jpg

4D2981B300000578-5836021-image-m-39_1528825191861.jpg

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

Soule finished in sixth place in the 100-meter dash.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

These two will still beat a cackle of Weak Whyte Supremacist....and that makes them triggered!

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.
You people are fucking idiots

Well, if you want to go that way, in ancient time, pretty much all the way up until the last century, women were pretty much considered property, and it was up to their family to assure they remained virgins until their wedding nights.

Nobody really wants to go back to that "tradition".

the same way it goes with a lot of widowers... I have a friend whose wife died when his daughter was an infant.

Why is it a problem? It's a problem for you, because hey, we all know you guys have all sorts of hangups.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Of course not. Fair play doesn't matter to you.

Forum List

Back