Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

4D29A37D00000578-5836021-image-m-26_1528824798815.jpg

4D2981B300000578-5836021-image-m-39_1528825191861.jpg

Last year, Yearwood came in first in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes at the Class M state track and field championship. She competed in the races last year before undergoing hormone treatments.

It's not clear if Yearwood or Miller underwent treatments before competing in this year's competition.

Some of the girls' competitors were angry they were allowed to compete on the women's team.

'I think it's unfair to the girls who work really hard to do well and qualify for Open and New Englands,' Glastonbury sophomore Selina Soule told the Hartford Courant.

Soule finished in sixth place in the 100-meter dash.

'These girls, they're just coming in and beating everyone,' she added. 'I have no problem with them wanting to be a girl'.

The teen's mother, Bianca Stanescu, told CT Post that there's no transgender competition when it comes to things like 'math and science and chorus' but with sports it's different.

Students and parents demand a rule change after trans teen wins the girl's state championship | Daily Mail Online

FUCKING LIBERALS PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC FUCKING LOSERS. JUST LOOK AT THOSE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE. AREN'T THEY JUST LOOOOOOVELY?

The MSM needs to classify the qu33rs as "transgender males" not "girls." They add confusion to what the creatures actually are, qu33r males taking a variety of drugs to try to mimic being a women. I guess the question is who finances the hormone treatments and blonde weaves?

The result of feminism and the left? Men are now taking over women's sports......you couldn't make this up.............

First, the feminist convinced women that it was great to have as much sex as possible and to kill the baby...... and left wing men rejoiced..... now, they are competing against women and as one article pointed out, they will get the scholarships that were supposed to go to girls competing in those sports....

(To secret society of men who want to exploit women: The recent activity demonstrates that the all is going according to the plan.....)

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

Male and female categories are the basis for all life on Earth. :p Why not eliminate qu33rs pretending that an individual can be either sex from competition that will scare away normal females?

The result of feminism and the left? Men are now taking over women's sports......you couldn't make this up.............

"How much do sex differences matter in sports?"
How much do sex differences matter in sports?

"Thanks in large part to testosterone, men are generally heavier and taller than women. They have longer limbs relative to their height, bigger hearts and lungs, less fat, denser bones, more oxygen-carrying red blood cells, heavier skeletons that support more muscle — 80 percent more in the upper body, on average, which is about the difference between male and female gorillas — and narrower hips that make for more efficient running and decrease the chance of injury.

As Alice Dreger, professor of clinical medical humanities and bioethics in the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, told me: “The reason we have females separated in sports is because in many sports, the best female athletes can’t compete with the best male athletes. And everybody knows that, but nobody wants to say it. "

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

You might want to think that one through a little more. Would a woman EVER win another track event, for example, again if men were competing with the women?

Last edited:
One has to wonder if the two transgendered girls (boys) truly identify as girls, or are they simply working the system. No only do they get to excel in the girl's competition, they probably get to use the girls locker room and restroom....they get to be where the girls are! I bet they are transgendered lesbians!:huh1::thanks::thanks:

Simple enough solution.

So basically eliminate women's sports, except ironically for shooting.

Simple enough solution.

You might want to think that one through a little more. Would a women EVER win another track event, for example, again if men were competing with the women?

JoeBlow doesn't care. His only concern is what policies piss off people he despises, which is anyone religious, and anyone who respects the Constitution as it was written.

and he really, really hates Mormons.

Predictable. Their crusade to emasculate the planet is going to have its bumps in the road.
Sooner or later this is going to piss off more and more mainstream women.
You'd think. But the Regressive women will most likely continue to either tacitly or overtly support it. Ideology over everything else, period.

Don't worry....pretty soon, if the "progressives" get their way - male infants will be injected with growth inhibitors in order to balance the sexes.
It's only fair.

Don't worry....pretty soon, if the "progressives" get their way - male infants will be injected with growth inhibitors in order to balance the sexes.
It's only fair.
Circumcision from stem to stern.

Forum List

Back