Two-thirds of college Democrats want ‘In God We Trust’ removed from U.S. currency — hardly any Repub

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
All U.S. coins bear the inscription, “In God We Trust,” and that’s been the case since 1938, according to the Treasury Department. Now it’s on every bill, as well.

But it might not be there for long, if Democratic college kids have their way.

In a survey conducted by College Pulse for The College Fix, two-thirds of left-leaning college students say the motto should be removed from all U.S. currency, while only 6% of Republican students agree that it should go.
Two-thirds of college Democrats want ‘In God We Trust’ removed from U.S. currency — hardly any Republicans agree

But we remain one nation under God, and the last act of President Abraham Lincoln when he was in office was to secure our national motto "In God We Trust" on a coin, his last act in Congress.
Bachmann: Abraham Lincoln ALMOST DIED, but added "In God We Trust" to American currency

th
th

As the Civil War drew to its end, Confederate General Lee surrendered to Union General Ulysses S. Grant on April 9, 1865 — Palm Sunday — near Appomattox Court House. Then, four days later, on April 14 — Good Friday — President Abraham Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theatre. He would die the next day.
Abraham Lincoln Was Shot on Good Friday. Some Thought It Was Fate

Heathen parents and heathen professors are raising heathen children. No surprise there. But it's funny how they're the first ones to abuse drugs or complain about gun violence.

Funny that folks who don't believe in God, still give God the power to offend.
Of course these folks go through life perpetually offended.

When your rent is due, pray to God.
The Globalist were going to put Hillary in office to cause everything to fall so that they can reap their harvest of homes and properties.. There would of have been millions of people sleeping in their cars and some would of have committed suicide. But their plans has failed. Now they are working overtime trying to get rid of Pres.Trump.

Proverb 4:16 For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble.

"In God We Trust" was only added to paper money during the Cold War.

When the opposing ideology was one of State Mandated Atheism.

So, now, why the hostility to religion?

It reveals, once again, that the idea of Multiculturalism, was always a lie.

It was always meant to be an assault on Traditional American Culture.

I dont have a problem with it. Not everyone in the country believes in the same god. There are thousands of them.

I dont have a problem with it. Not everyone in the country believes in the same god. There are thousands of them.

So, you're saying you are not offended by the ink on the paper and happy to have it stay?

So, you're saying you are not offended by the ink on the paper and happy to have it stay?
of course not. I'm not. Perpetual victim. But idc if they remove it. I have no problem with them removing everything about a god from anything that involves the govt.

"In God We Trust" was only added to paper money during the Cold War.

When the opposing ideology was one of State Mandated Atheism.

So, now, why the hostility to religion?

It reveals, once again, that the idea of Multiculturalism, was always a lie.

It was always meant to be an assault on Traditional American Culture.

It was mainly opposing the "godless communists".

I didn't say anything about being hostile to religion. I simply remarked on when it was added to our paper currency. It replaced "E. Pluribus Unum".

The Globalist were going to put Hillary in office to cause everything to fall so that they can reap their harvest of homes and properties.. There would of have been millions of people sleeping in their cars and some would of have committed suicide. But their plans has failed. Now they are working overtime trying to get rid of Pres.Trump.

Proverb 4:16 For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble.

I sleep just fine.

I sleep just fine.

That will be pretty hard to do, when you don't have eyelids.

Matthew 23:33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Heathen parents and heathen professors are raising heathen children. No surprise there. But it's funny how they're the first ones to abuse drugs or complain about gun violence.

Good thing we have currency to teach children about God

I sleep just fine.

That will be pretty hard to do, when you don't have eyelids.

Matthew 23:33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

I don't believe in one liners:

--------------------------------------------------------

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.
------------------------------------------------
I am not a teacherof the law and Pharisee, today that would be the Evangelical preachers.

Forum List

Back