Two Tales That Tell It All

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
How, for any civilized individual, can there be any choice as to whom to support????

1. "...132 innocent children killed in the Pakistan school massacre.

Heartbreaking photographs and tributes have begun circulating online in memory of the students who were slaughtered when Taliban militants stormed their military school in Peshawar.
more horrifying accounts emerged from survivors including one teenager who told how his friends were cut down as gunmen opened fire 'like hell' during a first-aid class.

Meanwhile, the first devastating images emerged of the blood-soaked classrooms where the children and nine of their teachers were massacred.
Another pupil told how he watched his female teacher being burned alive as she courageously stood in the path of the terrorists and told her children to run for their lives.

Afsha Ahmed, 24, confronted the marauding gunmen when they burst into her classroom and told them: 'You can only kill my students over my dead body.'

The militants doused her with petrol and set her alight, but she still mustered the strength to beckon her pupils to flee.
Innocents massacred as they studied Utterly heartbreaking pictures of the children cut down by Taliban madmen who slaughtered 132 pupils at military school Daily Mail Online

2. "JERUSALEM — Ten members of a far-right Jewish organization were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of incitement and calls for acts of violence motivated by racism, the Israeli police said.

The police crackdown came a day after three activists from the group, Lehava, long known for provocative anti-Arab activities, were charged in a November arson attack against a Jewish-Arab bilingual school in Jerusalem. There are growing calls in Israel for the group to be outlawed."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/w...-members-arrested-by-israeli-police.html?_r=0

Time for all citizens and aliens alike in this country to take a sworn oath to forswear religious terrorism; failure to do so will be deportation.

How, for any honest individual, can there be any such pretense of a 'choice' ????

How, for any civilized individual, can there be any choice as to whom to support????

^ :rolleyes:

You're not the most articulate person on this board, huh.

One gets the impression that you tossed the scrabble tiles out and that post is what came up.

Time for all citizens and aliens alike in this country to take a sworn oath to forswear religious terrorism; failure to do so will be deportation.

^^^^ Yes. Operative words: " Time for all citizens and aliens alike in this country"

Beat me to it.

Seems the moron is implying that Americans are terrorists.

What the heck is the 'religious terrorism' to which it refers.....??

Like the Mohammacide that just took place in Pakistan????

How, for any honest individual, can there be any such pretense of a 'choice' ????

^ :rolleyes:

You're not the most articulate person on this board, huh.

One gets the impression that you tossed the scrabble tiles out and that post is what came up.

:lol: those were your own words, you strawman-loving nincompoop...

"those were your own words, you strawman-loving nincompoop..."

You wrote:

I wrote:

So, obviously, they are not my words, are they?

Yet you imagine them to be the same words, or the same meaning?

So that I may address you correctly...are you a liar or an imbecile?
Try to be clear.

Heartbreaking photographs and tributes have begun circulating online in memory of the students who were slaughtered when Taliban militants stormed their military school in Peshawar.
more horrifying accounts emerged from survivors including one teenager who told how his friends were cut down as gunmen opened fire 'like hell' during a first-aid class.

Meanwhile, the first devastating images emerged of the blood-soaked classrooms where the children and nine of their teachers were massacred.
Another pupil told how he watched his female teacher being burned alive as she courageously stood in the path of the terrorists and told her children to run for their lives.

Afsha Ahmed, 24, confronted the marauding gunmen when they burst into her classroom and told them: 'You can only kill my students over my dead body.'

The militants doused her with petrol and set her alight, but she still mustered the strength to beckon her pupils to flee.
Innocents massacred as they studied Utterly heartbreaking pictures of the children cut down by Taliban madmen who slaughtered 132 pupils at military school Daily Mail Online

2. "JERUSALEM — Ten members of a far-right Jewish organization were arrested Tuesday on suspicion of incitement and calls for acts of violence motivated by racism, the Israeli police said.

The police crackdown came a day after three activists from the group, Lehava, long known for provocative anti-Arab activities, were charged in a November arson attack against a Jewish-Arab bilingual school in Jerusalem. There are growing calls in Israel for the group to be outlawed."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/17/w...-members-arrested-by-israeli-police.html?_r=0

What a horrible story. I really don't know how anyone can defend these monsters and blame others for their actions. They are a scourge on the civilized world, IMO.

What a horrible story. I really don't know how anyone can defend these monsters and blame others for their actions. They are a scourge on the civilized world, IMO.

And no matter how they slice it....the "Feinstein Slander Report" is support for them.

Forum List

Back