Two Reps in One Minute: Can somebody explain?

What kind of pansy assed child plays that double rep game? Are you really this much of a low-life?

A. First of all, it's not a double rep game. It's forgetting to choose the neg option and then correcting one's mistake. No game. Too bad you never learned to read.

B. What kind of whiner keeps whining about rep a month after he has supposedly abandoned that nonsense?

C. See B.

You might need to seek medical attention for that chapped ass of yours.

You're a lying piece of shit. Now go play your childish little rep game, as if it matters.
Turn your rep back on and you'll find out pretty damn quick.

Dayum, noom noom. You issue the pos rep by mistake because you meant to issue a neg rep. You immediately realize your error. You go to your CP panel and click on the last rep you gave out to DELETE it.

You then return to the fucking post you were trying to rep and click on the rep button again. This time you make sure the neg option is selected. Add a quickie comment.

If that whole PROCESS takes you more than a minute, you have a variety of handicaps.
Pretty much how it happened.:badgrin:

What kind of pansy assed child plays that double rep game? Are you really this much of a low-life?
I didn't double rep him dumb ass. I mistakenly gave him a pos rep when negging was what I wanted to do. I fixed the mistake accordingly

I didn't double rep him dumb ass. I mistakenly gave him a pos rep when negging was what I wanted to do. I fixed the mistake accordingly

good for you.

you can now apologize for lying about me. heheheh

And I didn't lie about you dumb ass. You negged me then delete the neg. that was what it was about with Gunny.

Just curious. The POS REP came in first. LOL :lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -708 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

Note: This is an automated message.
New reputation!
Hi, you have received 1417 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

09-24-2012 New reputation!
06:58 AM bigrebnc1775

06:57 AM bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

It's a sucker punch attempt. He wants you to neg rep him twice within the 48 hour window, so he can whine like a little girl to the mods. Lots of right wingers play that game around here. Yet another reason why I chose not to play the candy ass rep game.
Don't be silly, bugger isn't that bright. He usually accidentally gives a pos and then has to delete it and give the neg he intended....like I said, he's not too bright.

usmbrepquery.png

It's a sucker punch attempt. He wants you to neg rep him twice within the 48 hour window, so he can whine like a little girl to the mods. Lots of right wingers play that game around here. Yet another reason why I chose not to play the candy ass rep game.
Don't be silly, bugger isn't that bright. He usually accidentally gives a pos and then has to delete it and give the neg he intended....like I said, he's not too bright.

Do I? have you found out if I usually accidentally pos when I meant to neg?

good for you.

you can now apologize for lying about me. heheheh

And I didn't lie about you dumb ass. You negged me then delete the neg. that was what it was about with Gunny.

you lied, and you got called out, and now you change your story.

again.

hahahaha

A. First of all, it's not a double rep game. It's forgetting to choose the neg option and then correcting one's mistake. No game. Too bad you never learned to read.

B. What kind of whiner keeps whining about rep a month after he has supposedly abandoned that nonsense?

C. See B.

You might need to seek medical attention for that chapped ass of yours.

You're a lying piece of shit. Now go play your childish little rep game, as if it matters.
Turn your rep back on and you'll find out pretty damn quick.

Why? So you and your girlfriends can waste my time with your insipid rep game?

again.

hahahaha

Excuse me? What you did was neg and delete the neg which was gunny's beef. I mistakenly gave a pos rep when I meant to neg.

You're a lying piece of shit. You tried to draw him into your scumbag bait and ban game.

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

This is an old trick.

Even the fat ass Del tried it through his posse.

I wonder how picking on posters and harassing them at the work place is working out for him.....

again.

hahahaha

Excuse me? What you did was neg and delete the neg which was gunny's beef. I mistakenly gave a pos rep when I meant to neg.

You're a lying piece of shit. You tried to draw him into your scumbag bait and ban game.

What in the fuck are you talking about? What game? Gunny's beef was people neg someone then deleting the neg which was what cabbage did.

What in the fuck are you talking about? What game? Gunny's beef was people neg someone then deleting the neg which was what cabbage did.

Dick Tuck is not capable of understanding. The pain from his inflamed nether region is clouding his perception.

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

This is an old trick.

Even the fat ass Del tried it through his posse.

I wonder how picking on posters and harassing them at the work place is working out for him.....

You've done it yourself, ratboy.

You're a slimebag rat. You pos repped, and immediately neg repped on two different posts, hoping that the person would falsely rat you out, or break the 48 hour rule. You're slime. I'm so glad I opted out of the rep system, when dirtbags like you are gaming it.

Dick Tuck is not capable of understanding. The pain from his inflamed nether region is clouding his perception.

I understand well enough to know the rep system here is a joke, gamed by douchebags, to silence people they don't agree with. If there were any honesty on it, morons like BigReb would be flaming red.

:lmao:

I'd have thought that someone who tried so hard to be a douche wouldn't care so much about an artificial number like rep.

I'd have thought wrong.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Please sand down those scabs on your tongue, and my pain will go away.

Forum List

Back