Two Reps in One Minute: Can somebody explain?

You apparently got an accidental pos rep, and he tried to correct it by neg repping you. Want me to neg you so you can get back to the way things used to be? :D

How can you pos rep and beg rep someone in the space of a minute, though? Unless he went around and repped everyone before giving it out again.

Looks like an erroneous pos rep may have been corrected via deletion and re-issuance of a corrected (neg) rep.

delete a rep?

the right wing lunatics here know way too much about how to use the rep system

I guess it makes the circle jerks seem relevant?

Yurt said:
Hi, you have received -177 reputation points from Yurt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
crybaby

Regards,
Yurt

Note: This is an automated message.
loser. I'm not complaining

Dainty spends a lot of time talking about neg reps when he's not bothered by them and has a life outside of the Board that compels him to be disinterested in reps.

laugh2.gif

You apparently got an accidental pos rep, and he tried to correct it by neg repping you. Want me to neg you so you can get back to the way things used to be? :D

How can you pos rep and beg rep someone in the space of a minute, though? Unless he went around and repped everyone before giving it out again.

Dayum, noom noom. You issue the pos rep by mistake because you meant to issue a neg rep. You immediately realize your error. You go to your CP panel and click on the last rep you gave out to DELETE it.

You then return to the fucking post you were trying to rep and click on the rep button again. This time you make sure the neg option is selected. Add a quickie comment.

If that whole PROCESS takes you more than a minute, you have a variety of handicaps.

Dayum, noom noom. You issue the pos rep by mistake because you meant to issue a neg rep. You immediately realize your error. You go to your CP panel and click on the last rep you gave out to DELETE it.

You then return to the fucking post you were trying to rep and click on the rep button again. This time you make sure the neg option is selected. Add a quickie comment.

If that whole PROCESS takes you more than a minute, you have a variety of handicaps.
Pretty much how it happened.:badgrin:

Looks like an erroneous pos rep may have been corrected via deletion and re-issuance of a corrected (neg) rep.

delete a rep?

the right wing lunatics here know way too much about how to use the rep system

I guess it makes the circle jerks seem relevant?

Yurt said:
Hi, you have received -177 reputation points from Yurt.

Comment:
crybaby

Regards,
Yurt

loser. I'm not complaining
Yes you are, you do not have a problem giving them but you show the butt hurt when you get one.:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

I actually had no idea you could delete your own reputation. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I actually had no idea you could delete your own reputation. Thanks for letting me know. :)

It can only be deleted for a few minutes after the post has been made. After that, the delete option closes.

Just curious. The POS REP came in first. LOL :lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -708 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

New reputation!
Hi, you have received 1417 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

09-24-2012 New reputation!
06:58 AM bigrebnc1775

06:57 AM bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

negged for rep whining.

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

It's a sucker punch attempt. He wants you to neg rep him twice within the 48 hour window, so he can whine like a little girl to the mods. Lots of right wingers play that game around here. Yet another reason why I chose not to play the candy ass rep game.

What kind of pansy assed child plays that double rep game? Are you really this much of a low-life?

What kind of pansy assed child plays that double rep game? Are you really this much of a low-life?

A. First of all, it's not a double rep game. It's forgetting to choose the neg option and then correcting one's mistake. No game. Too bad you never learned to read.

B. What kind of whiner keeps whining about rep a month after he has supposedly abandoned that nonsense?

C. See B.

You might need to seek medical attention for that chapped ass of yours.

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

New reputation!

Comment:
racist bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

You're an ass clown and nobody here likes you. What's so hard to understand?

just curious. The pos rep came in first. Lol :lol:

new reputation!

Comment:
Racist bitch

regards,
bigrebnc1775

note: This is an automated message.
new reputation!

Comment:
Racist bitch

regards,
bigrebnc1775

note: This is an automated message.

09-24-2012 new reputation!
06:58 am bigrebnc1775

09-24-2012 new reputation!
06:57 am bigrebnc1775

usmbrepquery.png

you're an ass clown and nobody here likes you. What's so hard to understand?

leave

dante

alone

!!!!

A. First of all, it's not a double rep game. It's forgetting to choose the neg option and then correcting one's mistake. No game. Too bad you never learned to read.

B. What kind of whiner keeps whining about rep a month after he has supposedly abandoned that nonsense?

C. See B.

You might need to seek medical attention for that chapped ass of yours.

You're a lying piece of shit. Now go play your childish little rep game, as if it matters.

So what kind of scum wants to play the rep game or game the reps for cowardly bait and ban? If you're here, make your argument.

Forum List

Back