Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

Rome was an oligarchy not a true republic.but do come back to be smacked around some more.

The U.S Government says America is a Constitutional Federal Republic. Not a democracy

In the US, people choose to sell their votes. While there is some comparison, it's not the same.

Anyway, I said Rome was a PREDESESSOR to us, not the same
Rome was what leftists want America to be. Remember the colosseum and show what a democracy looks like. Thumbs up you're spared thumbs down that's democracy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Rome was what leftists want America to be. Remember the colosseum and show what a democracy looks like. Thumbs up you're spared thumbs down that's democracy.

That's a good point. First in the Democrat Party Colosseum will be Republicans and Jews.

Democrats only want Democracy when they win. Elections are sacrosanct to Democrats ... if they win. Else it's the courts to order their way.

Democrats NEVER say we won an election because we got more votes. Just doesn't happen ever

The U.S Government says America is a Constitutional Federal Republic. Not a democracy
Which is a form of Democracy

A Republic is the form of our Government.
Democracy delineates that We the People vote for our representatives in a Republic

In the US, people choose to sell their votes. They are called "Democrats" and are completely undemocratic. While there is some comparison, it's not the same.

Anyway, I said Rome was a PREDESESSOR to us, not the same

Everyone votes in their own interest
Those who best represent those interests get the vote

That's my point you fucking moronic dirt bag. ALL partisan courts are kangaroo. Trump's and Biden's.

You're the dumbest fucktard on the planet.

konradv said: Duh, dar, I'm so stupid kaz I'm going to agree with you because I'm so incredibly stupid I missed the point completely
:chillpill:

Forum List

Back