Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

Wow. I've seen some stubborn idiots on this forum before, but bigreb's attempt to convince himself we are not a democracy really takes the cake!

WOW! :eek-52::uhoh3::cuckoo::spinner:

Wow. I've seen some stubborn idiots on this forum before, but bigreb's attempt to convince himself we are not a democracy really takes the cake!

WOW! :eek-52::uhoh3::cuckoo::spinner:
Projecting bitch the U.S. Government defines the U.S. as a Constitutional Federal Republic. A democracy and Republic are not the same.

Projecting bitch
I feel sad for you. I really do.

I must make a point to use the word "democracy" as often as possible from now on. :lol:

Who knew "democracy" would be a trigger word for Trumptards? Especially since Trump himself called America a democracy FOUR times in his January 6 speech?

Projecting, you say? That's funny. You have proven you don't like the word democracy because it sounds too much like Democrat.

Sad.

I feel sad for you. I really do.

I must make a point to use the word "democracy" as often as possible from now on. :lol:

Who knew "democracy" would be a trigger word for Trumptards? Especially since Trump himself called America a democracy FOUR times in his January 6 speech?

Projecting, you say? That's funny. You have proven you don't like the word democracy because it sounds too much like Democrat.

Sad.
What you left out
the U.S. Government defines the U.S. as a Constitutional Federal Republic. A democracy and Republic are not the same.

What you left out
the U.S. Government defines the U.S. as a Constitutional Federal Republic. A democracy and Republic are not the same.

Like I said before, you are conflating a DIRECT democracy and a REPRESENTATIVE democracy.

I cannot educate you if you don't want to be educated. You are obstinate in your ignorance, so I'm done with you.

Like I said before, you are conflating a DIRECT democracy and a REPRESENTATIVE democracy.

I cannot educate you if you don't want to be educated. You are obstinate in your ignorance, so I'm done with you.
No I am not neither are the same.
A Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.

Everyone votes in their own interest
Those who best represent those interests get the vote
And your interest may not be in the interest of others. So you get 50 plus one and go against the 50 minus 1.

That is exactly why the fed had enumerated powers. So each state would handle its on affairs. That way you want to be batshit crazy in Cali...you dont get to push the crazy on other states.

States dont get to just create currency.. Federal printing press. Once we allowed the Fed to spend on whatever they please you guaranteed corruption

And your interest may not be in the interest of others. So you get 50 plus one and go against the 50 minus 1.

That is exactly why the fed had enumerated powers. So each state would handle its on affairs. That way you want to be batshit crazy in Cali...you dont get to push the crazy on other states.

States dont get to just create currency.. Federal printing press. Once we allowed the Fed to spend on whatever they please you guaranteed corruption
One thing the states cannot do is violate rights specifically protected by the Constitution of the United States. Plus the 14th amendment says equal protection of the law. Meaning second amendment rights should be protect in each state equally.

We are a Constitutional Democratic Republic.
Wrong.

wrong-donald-trump.gif

We are a Constitutional Democratic Republic.
We are not a democratic anything.

The original text of the COTUS does not provide for "majority rule" or federal voting other than for representatives to the house.

The 17th Amendment needs to be repealed as well. The political pageant shows are bullshit, and a detriment to a functional
Republic.

The original text of the COTUS does not provide for "majority rule" or federal voting other than for representatives to the house.

The 17th Amendment needs to be repealed as well. The political pageant shows are bullshit, and a detriment to a functional
Republic.

The 17th ended the States legislature's voice. Also leads to corruption. He was intended to be an Ambassador of the State Legislature and Gov. If a Senator failed to reptesent that state he could be recalled and replaced.

Which would help prevent a Senator from padding his pocket.

Republic.

xbbml7bm51da1.png

Forum List

Back