Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

It does you dipshit. We are accurately described as a democracy and more accurately described as a constitutional federal republic.
People can be generally misinformed look at the 81 million misinformed Biden voters

Screenshot_20231126-095405.png

A jury of his peers may say differently. 🤞

They are a jury of your leftist hate filled peers, not Trump or mine. And when we indict Corrupt Joe in Texas when he leaves office, a jury of my peers will judge you

Kangaroo MAGA courts are a figment of your imagination! :laughing0301:

That's my point you fucking moronic dirt bag. ALL partisan courts are kangaroo. Trump's and Biden's.

You're the dumbest fucktard on the planet.

konradv said: Duh, dar, I'm so stupid kaz I'm going to agree with you because I'm so incredibly stupid I missed the point completely

Democrats always say we are a democracy which we are not. Because a Republic is a representative Government governed by a charter or Constitution. And in a democracy it is a form of government governed by the will of the majority.
Just my opinion but, the first reason is the word Republic is to close to Republican.
Second reason in a Republic it's ruled by the Constitution which democrats appear to hate unless they can use it to their advantage.
that constitution of rome must have been a doozy. republics are not distinguished by pieces of paper, but consider the roman republic for a moment. hereditary senators. appointed dictators (that is how julius caesar began) is that really what the founders had in mind?

that constitution of rome must have been a doozy. republics are not distinguished by pieces of paper, but consider the roman republic for a moment. hereditary senators. appointed dictators (that is how julius caesar began) is that really what the founders had in mind?

True, but it's not that simple

True, but it's not that simple
of course not. our constitution contains elements of republic and, democracy .

rightwinger no one cares that a carnivore eats sheep. i think the headline there would be " ovine herd votes new lupine dietary restrictions. "

of course not. our constitution contains elements of republic and, democracy .

rightwinger no one cares that a carnivore eats sheep. i think the headline there would be " ovine herd votes new lupine dietary restrictions. "

Well, there was the Republic in Rome. They were certainly a predecessor of our government system and contributed to elements of it.

But we are not a democracy, that is true. It's supposed to take a super majority to change laws or government will start acting like ours is acting now with elimination of rights and redistribution of money to buy votes, both of which Democrats are doing to steal elections

Rome wasn't a true Republic it was a oligarchy

Forum List

Back