Two Questions for Atheists

Im agnostic but i will gladly answer your questions
1. Neither. If i dont believe in man made gods, why would i fear the afterlife?
2. Not about my agnosticism, no. I do not doubt a supreme creator but not the ones humans believe in. I believe that if something was so intelligent it could create everything, it wouldnt call blackmail "free will", it wouldnt kill children, it wouldnt build its empire from fear and it wouldnt be blasphemy to think outside the box.
The universe is mathematical so everything has to line up right so how do you know what he needs to connect the dots he is holy and sinless and hates sin. and the way you have talked yourself into what you think hemeant couldnt be farther the truthfrom

Im agnostic but i will gladly answer your questions
1. Neither. If i dont believe in man made gods, why would i fear the afterlife?
2. Not about my agnosticism, no. I do not doubt a supreme creator but not the ones humans believe in. I believe that if something was so intelligent it could create everything, it wouldnt call blackmail "free will", it wouldnt kill children, it wouldnt build its empire from fear and it wouldnt be blasphemy to think outside the box.
The universe is mathematical so everything has to line up right so how do you know what he needs to connect the dots he is holy and sinless and hates sin. and the way you have talked yourself into what you think hemeant couldnt be farther the truthfrom
I wont argue the bible is wrong :D

Forum List

Back