Two Questions For All...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
Does it trouble you that relations between black folks and white folks seem to have taken a dangerous downward spiral in the last few years...?

What do you think can be done to ameliorate the situation...?

Watching the Afro response to that piece-of-shit Travyon attacking Zimmerman just reminds me of what shit the Afro community generally. Afros have always been a burden to america, and in recent decades they've been getting a lot of preferential treatment, yet they're always looking of the next excuse to hate whites.

When they got their "black" president, it suddenly became racist to oppose any of the President's policies. Afros want to punish everyone for everything that is given to them. Ungrateful, subhuman, ****ing.... well, they're still entertaining to watch.

Watching the Afro response to that piece-of-shit Travyon attacking Zimmerman just reminds me of what shit the Afro community generally. Afros have always been a burden to america, and in recent decades they've been getting a lot of preferential treatment, yet they're always looking of the next excuse to hate whites.

When they got their "black" president, it suddenly became racist to oppose any of the President's policies. Afros want to punish everyone for everything that is given to them. Ungrateful, subhuman, ****ing.... well, they're still entertaining to watch.

Why are you still here...?

I haven't seen black/white relations taking a turn for the worse. My black friends and I still get along as well as we always have.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

I haven't seen black/white relations taking a turn for the worse. My black friends and I still get along as well as we always have.

How do your Afro friends respond when you call Trayvon a piece of shit? Or, maybe instead of saying that you grovel? "I'm so sorry for Zimmerman defending himself."

Does it trouble you that relations between black folks and white folks seem to have taken a dangerous downward spiral in the last few years...?

What do you think can be done to ameliorate the situation...?

Nose picking is the only solution.

I don't know that I have seen much change at all in the last 20 years between blacks and whites.

Most crackers tend to think race relations are good. But, that's not what the Afros think.... f-ing bastards. Hey white people, your Afro friends hate you.

According to a Newsweek poll, 87% of Afros approve of Obama's handling of the Trayvon assault on Zimmerman. But, only 5% of whites approve.

I wouldn't exactly refer to relations as in a downward spiral. Not yet anyway. But IMO the rhetoric is leading that way. Every time Barry engages in more of his class warfare tripe the vast majority of blacks automatically think their guy has their back against those unfair richer folks, most of whom of course happen to be white.

But what happens when Barry loses the election, are all those same blacks going to act like decent citizens or take to the streets as they have in the past? I think there will certainly be some civil unrest as a result, just a question of to what degree.

I wouldn't exactly refer to relations as in a downward spiral. Not yet anyway. But IMO the rhetoric is leading that way. Every time Barry engages in more of his class warfare tripe the vast majority of blacks automatically think their guy has their back against those unfair richer folks, most of whom of course happen to be white.

But what happens when Barry loses the election, are all those same blacks going to act like decent citizens or take to the streets as they have in the past? I think there will certainly be some civil unrest as a result, just a question of to what degree.

So, do you ever blame yourself for the role you play in the gross stereotyping about black folks in the U.S.?

white folks getting parnoid again.What a bunch of nose picking cowards they are.

Forum List

Back