Two Questions For All...

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008
I'm a 6 foot, 210 pound man with extensive martial arts training. Women are no match and cannot defend against me. I have thousands of hours of forms with staffs, swords and knifes.

dont mean nothing,all those hours of training goes out the window if the person you confront has a glock.

I haven't seen black/white relations taking a turn for the worse. My black friends and I still get along as well as we always have.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

no problem on the local scene... my black friends and I also get along fine and dandy...

but the OP was addressing the national scene, which seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket over the last twenty years...

Does it trouble you that relations between black folks and white folks seem to have taken a dangerous downward spiral in the last few years...?

What do you think can be done to ameliorate the situation...?

Fire Obama, Holder and 50% of the Media

Race relations were better before Obama, Holder, and "50% of the media"? Thanks for the laugh!

Watching the Afro response to that piece-of-shit Travyon attacking Zimmerman just reminds me of what shit the Afro community generally. Afros have always been a burden to america, and in recent decades they've been getting a lot of preferential treatment, yet they're always looking of the next excuse to hate whites.

When they got their "black" president, it suddenly became racist to oppose any of the President's policies. Afros want to punish everyone for everything that is given to them. Ungrateful, subhuman, ****ing.... well, they're still entertaining to watch.

Why are you still here...?

The KKK/Aryan Nation/Bund types will always infect humanity.

I haven't seen black/white relations taking a turn for the worse. My black friends and I still get along as well as we always have.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
how about 4ft idget who plays with pussy cats,and wishes he was big.

Does it trouble you that relations between black folks and white folks seem to have taken a dangerous downward spiral in the last few years...?

nothing can be done !!! nobody likes blacks !! Asians ,hispanics,native americans all hate blacks !!! hell blacks hate blacks !!

I question the premise of your POV.

I do not think things have gotten worse.

Social and economic justice would mitigate the problem.

WE don't seem to be headed in that direction, but that's what it would take.

I question the premise of your POV.

I do not think things have gotten worse.

Social and economic justice would mitigate the problem.

WE don't seem to be headed in that direction, but that's what it would take.

Define "social and economic justice" please...

and please give us your ideas about how it can be accomplished.

thanks,

Bill

but the OP was addressing the national scene, which seems to have gone to hell in a handbasket over the last twenty years...

It's important to understand that the local scene is the reality, and the "national scene" is a perception constructed of 24-hour news rebroadcasts of incredibly isolated incidents, reported on hundreds if not thousands of times.

It's important to understand that the local scene is the reality, and the "national scene" is a perception constructed of 24-hour news rebroadcasts of incredibly isolated incidents, reported on hundreds if not thousands of times.

point well taken... thanks, CM...

Perhaps, but as their numbers diminish and they become increasingly emasculated, they make up for these losses by getting louder and angrier.

it's important to recognize that volume doesn't equal size.

Odds that Huey is an 80 pound white weakling impersonating a black dude? 99%

actually I'm a 238lb 6ft four inch light skin man.knock you out with one punch.

pics or gtfo.

jesus_nigger.jpg

white folks getting parnoid again.What a bunch of nose picking cowards they are.

Odds that Huey is an 80 pound white weakling impersonating a black dude? 99%

actually I'm a 238lb 6ft four inch light skin man.knock you out with one punch.

Yeah whatever, do you also have a black belt in Kung Fu, drive a Ferrari, have a 17 inch dick and date Kerry Washington? get the fuck out of here with that isht.:eusa_hand:

Perhaps, but as their numbers diminish and they become increasingly emasculated, they make up for these losses by getting louder and angrier.

The KKK is as irrelevant as its ever been, in the 50's and 60's it used to be a serious organization, now even most whites see them as a joke.

The KKK is as irrelevant as its ever been, in the 50's and 60's it used to be a serious organization, now even most whites see them as a joke.

I strongly suspect that Billy, Ariux, and the rest of the pale-skinned pussy posse only feel comfortable sharing their racist views on the internet and in their little love shack these days.

I know though, their kind will be with humans forever. A blight.

I strongly suspect that Billy, Ariux, and the rest of the pale-skinned pussy posse only feel comfortable sharing their racist views on the internet and in their little love shack these days.

I think its funny how they claim to be big tough guys in real life, yidnar said he was a beast and beats up Black men every day.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Originally Posted by catzmeow

Originally posted by High Gravity

Originally posted by catzmeow

Originally posted by Peach
I know though, their kind will be with humans forever. A blight.

I agree entirely with everything you said.

The only problem is the KKK scum that celebrated bestialities such as the genocide and ethnic cleansing of America's indigenous population, slavery of african expatriates, the denial of civil rights/dehumanisation of blacks and hispanics who have lived in US territory for hundreds of years has been recently replaced by another group of brain dead morons.

The "multiculturalist" scum that openly celebrates and encourages the drastic reduction in the numbers if not the total disappearance of white people in America.

Forum List

Back