Two once safe cities, ruined by the NRA

Washington DC and Chicago were both leaders in bringing common gun sense to the nation. Their handgun bans and concealed carry bans made sense (less handguns, less handguns used in crime), and helped keep their residents safe.

And then, the NRA decided it wasn't satisfied with 30,000 innocent deaths a year, and decided to make even these two bastions of gun sense suffer.

When Chicago allowed concealed carry last year, and DC allowed it this year, it was a huge blow to gun safety in the United States.

How many more gun deaths does the NRA want?
When were Chicago [the home of Al Capone] and Washington DC [So bad they had to change the name of their basketball team] ever considered "Safe"

That very much depends upon who gets dead. Since handguns mostly kill their owners or their family members, play on...
I completely agree. A gun is 43 times more likely to be taken out of your hands and used against you, than to be used in self defense.
A stat that has been proven fraudulent for years, yet the brainless asshats trot it out at every turn.
His stat might be off but mine isn't. There 30K gun deaths each year in the US. Almost 20K are suicides. Carry on.
If one wants to commit suicide one does not need a firearm. Convenience is not a reason to claim otherwise.
A gun is the favorite thing. The really interesting number is how many people buy a gun just for that, and it's a lot. The easier it is to kill yourself, the more likely you are to do so.

The accidental number is fun as well. He who lives by the sword...
I am sorry but denying law abiding citizens their 2nd Amendment rights because someone may commit suicide is moronic stupid and unlawful. Shall we outlaw tall buildings? High bridges? Rope? Cars? Medicine? They all can be used for suicide as well as hundreds of other items.

Washington DC and Chicago were both leaders in bringing common gun sense to the nation. Their handgun bans and concealed carry bans made sense (less handguns, less handguns used in crime), and helped keep their residents safe.

And then, the NRA decided it wasn't satisfied with 30,000 innocent deaths a year, and decided to make even these two bastions of gun sense suffer.

When Chicago allowed concealed carry last year, and DC allowed it this year, it was a huge blow to gun safety in the United States.

How many more gun deaths does the NRA want?
DC and Chicago?.....excuse me....

1324512.gif

Forum List

Back