Two nuns murdered in Mississippi

Oh darn! Conservatives are going to be so disappointed it wasn't a Mexican or a Muslim. But they'll have to make due with a black man. They can blame it on BLM.
So let's be clear! You favor the terrorist group black lives matter? You know the people who scream for dead cops, dead white people, block highways, interrupt speeches Hendersonville free speech? And you want to whine about conservatives? Really? Says a lot about you.
They didn't call for the murder of white people, shut your ignorant trap...
Stuff it.
That's what I thought...you are a racist liar....
Yeah yeah yeah, every fucking person not hard to the left is a racist fucking liar. Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!

Oh darn! Conservatives are going to be so disappointed it wasn't a Mexican or a Muslim. But they'll have to make due with a black man. They can blame it on BLM.
So let's be clear! You favor the terrorist group black lives matter? You know the people who scream for dead cops, dead white people, block highways, interrupt speeches Hendersonville free speech? And you want to whine about conservatives? Really? Says a lot about you.
Stuff it.
Yeah yeah yeah, every fucking person not hard to the left is a racist fucking liar. Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!
No just nutty bitches like you that knowingly lie....

Stuff it.
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!

Did the police ascertain a motive as to why the African American savage murdered the old White women? Was it BLM? Obama? Hollywood? The MSM?

Stuff it.
Odd...nobody said that...but you. What are you trying to tell us?

Stuff it.
Racist Liar...embarrassed your lie was caught???

Last edited:
Stuff it.
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da! That all ya got worm food?

Two Catholic nuns with ‘unbridled love and care for mankind’ found slain in Mississippi

Police won't describe how they killed nor will they release suspected motive.

Anyone know where guno was when it happened?
Is Guno a dirty N word as I suspect he is? Cause it was done by a fucking dirty fucking N word.

ap_16240470753330-45d0073c97d4d136b938d4cc440513be8e602fb8-s900-c85.jpg

Dirty filthy fucking N word. That is the fucking monkey. The filthy monkey's fucking name is Rodney Sanders.

Rodney the monkey Sanders.

Last edited:

At the beginning I supported BLM. But they have gotten away from what they started as ( a group that was trying to stop police brutality) but they have gone too far with all the reparations talk and violent protest.

But you also can't blame BLM on all things a black person may do wrong. I've seen neo cons blame BLM on the dumbest stuff.
I fucking can, and I fucking do.

Did the police ascertain a motive as to why the African American savage murdered the old White women? Was it BLM? Obama? Hollywood? The MSM?

nigga dont need no motive...like axin why a rattle snake bites? what motive did he have?

Anyhow.....why folks getting upset over a couple of nuns............white folks get killt all da time by negroes...usually dont even make da news.

Last edited:

Here's the suspect. One of your own:

res.jpg

Forum List

Back