Two nuns murdered in Mississippi

Robbery is the suspected motive, no suspects yet.

So Steve, what group are you gleefully hoping committed this horrible act?

Here's an update. This is the suspect:

View attachment 87247
Good job C65. Steve is going to be so stoked to see that.

What excuse do you have for him? Was is history of slavery that caused him to do it?
Don't get weird C65

View attachment 87247

What excuse do you have for him? Was is history of slavery that caused him to do it?
Don't get weird C65

Since you didn't answer the second question in the negative, I'll take it as you think that's a good enough excuse.

View attachment 87247

Don't get weird C65

Since you didn't answer the second question in the negative, I'll take it as you think that's a good enough excuse.
Get your head out of your ass C65

View attachment 87247

Don't get weird C65

Two responses and you still haven't answered either question. Tells me your head is in your ass.

Don't get weird C65

Two responses and you still haven't answered either question. Tells me your head is in your ass.
They were profoundly ignorant and stupid questions.

You should probably go jump off a bridge C65.

Don't get weird C65

Sounds as if the one to which they were asked is too stupid and cowardly to answer them. Seems you made an excuse why you don't have the guts to do so.

You should probably blindfold yourself and walk across a busy road during rush hour. Do us a favor.

Don't get weird C65

Sounds as if the one to which they were asked is too stupid and cowardly to answer them. Seems you made an excuse why you don't have the guts to do so.

You should probably blindfold yourself and walk across a busy road during rush hour. Do us a favor.
You should probably slit your wrists C65. Remember, down the street, not across.

You should probably slit your wrists C65. Remember, down the street, not across.

If you're man enough, you'll try to do that to me yourself. You won't answer two simple questions so I know you're not man enough.

If you're man enough, you'll try to do that to me yourself. You won't answer two simple questions so I know you're not man enough.
They were profoundly ignorant and stupid questions. You should take a nap on some railroad tracks.

Yeah yeah yeah, every fucking person not hard to the left is a racist fucking liar. Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!
No just nutty bitches like you that knowingly lie....
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!
Racist Liar...embarrassed your lie was caught???
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da! That all ya got worm food?
Filthy N word

Obviously illegal Mexican transgender Muslims.
Someone HOPES a certain group did this? OH, really? As opposed to realistic crime numbers that might reveal real criminals in the populace? Code word for ignore the demographics of a crime wave, insist on neutrality and the alt Lib view of the universe when it doesn't work that way in the real world.

No just nutty bitches like you that knowingly lie....
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da!
Bla bla bla bla bla dee da! That all ya got worm food?

Here's the suspect. One of your own:

View attachment 87249
How is he one of mu own, you dumb fuck???
He's closer to your kind than mine, ignorant, base and evil....

Raped his 19 day baby to death...race not mentioned, there goes your ignorant theory...

Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death - See more at: Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, had also faced charges of assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child under 10 years old and aggravated sexual assault of a child. - See more at: Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death

Odd to take the car but abandon it less than a milea away? Huh?

We might run outa nuns, but got plenty of killers. Land O Goshen! Who gets up and decides I'm gonna go kill rape mutilate whatever? Todays the day......take the car but give it up right nearby. Earth to killer?

Forum List

Back