Two nuns murdered in Mississippi

I often find that those who think of themselves as possessing 'unbridled love' are in fact intolerant and express their intolerance by way of hatred.
hitler.gif

Hail bog knows!!!!!!!

Feds training the local police to withhold Muslim attacks for 24-48 hours if possible. This has become S.O.P.

Are you stupid or something. The police don't even speak to the feds let alone get trained by them. When they grew up to be what they wanted, a fireman or a policeman, they thought of ALL that shit before.

I often find that those who think of themselves as possessing 'unbridled love' are in fact intolerant and express their intolerance by way of hatred.
hitler.gif

Hail bog knows!!!!!!!
It's not a question of 'knowing'. It's more an issue of experience of seeing and hearing thousands of overstated, over-dramatic, testaments that more often than not has to do with detest of one than sympathy for the other. Just look at some of the replies so far.

Let's all light the torches and storm the windmill! I know he's in there somewhere!

giphy.gif

hitler.gif

Hail bog knows!!!!!!!
It's not a question of 'knowing'. It's more an issue of experience of seeing and hearing thousands of overstated, over-dramatic, testaments that more often than not has to do with detest of one than sympathy for the other. Just look at some of the replies so far.

Let's all light the torches and storm the windmill! I know he's in there somewhere!

giphy.gif
" has naught to do with. Not " not"

Oh darn! Conservatives are going to be so disappointed it wasn't a Mexican or a Muslim. But they'll have to make due with a black man. They can blame it on BLM.
So let's be clear! You favor the terrorist group black lives matter? You know the people who scream for dead cops, dead white people, block highways, interrupt speeches Hendersonville free speech? And you want to whine about conservatives? Really? Says a lot about you.

Oh darn! Conservatives are going to be so disappointed it wasn't a Mexican or a Muslim. But they'll have to make due with a black man. They can blame it on BLM.
So let's be clear! You favor the terrorist group black lives matter? You know the people who scream for dead cops, dead white people, block highways, interrupt speeches Hendersonville free speech? And you want to whine about conservatives? Really? Says a lot about you.

At the beginning I supported BLM. But they have gotten away from what they started as ( a group that was trying to stop police brutality) but they have gone too far with all the reparations talk and violent protest.

But you also can't blame BLM on all things a black person may do wrong. I've seen neo cons blame BLM on the dumbest stuff.

hitler.gif

Hail bog knows!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
" has naught to do with. Not " not"

Naughty. :nono:

They didn't call for the murder of white people, shut your ignorant trap...

Stuff it.

Blacks did it

Anyone planning to rob nuns to git some money must be ignorant...now who like dat?

Another factoid...wheneva dere is a crime and the race of the perps is not reported...you know whut dat means.

Stuff it.
That's what I thought...you are a racist liar....

Blacks did it

Anyone planning to rob nuns to git some money must be ignorant...now who like dat?

Another factoid...wheneva dere is a crime and the race of the perps is not reported...you know whut dat means.

Raped his 19 day baby to death...race not mentioned, there goes your ignorant theory...

Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death - See more at: Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, had also faced charges of assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child under 10 years old and aggravated sexual assault of a child. - See more at: Man Gets 50 Years To Life For Sexually Abusing 19-Day-Old Daughter To Death

Forum List

Back