Two More Dead Cops

You leftist hateful trash should be ashamed of yourselves, but you're too stupid to understand why.

Yep. They're getting nastier. Their Lord and Savior is 6/8th of the way through his term...and their agenda has failed. They know it. And they're angry. Its why they're getting nasty and violent.

Fuck em. We have the money and the guns. History repeats itself. Our side always wins.

What's racist about posting photos of cop killers?
Nothing. Unless you accompany it with something racist.
And what "something racist" was it accompanied with?
Really Ernie...

You've never seen a DF post before?
So, nothing racist accompanied the photos other than your opinion of the poster. Cool!
Why are you playing stupid Ernie?
What's stupid about asking you what you consider racist about posting suspects' pictures?

You seem to think past actions are all the proof you need to indict someone for racism. You're wrong, my friend.

I do not "hate" cops.

There is a line in the sand... they are on one side, I am on the other. This is the way of things as it has been all my life. Tis as simple as that.
You wouldn't have that dilemma if you weren't a criminal.

There is no "dilemma" ^_^

You just described a dilemma you have and you say there is no dilemma. So you are an insane criminal.

How is it a dilemma? I am perfectly content with the line in the sand and the arrangement of the pieces.

Remember this?

"Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They've got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law."

--Statement by President Barack Obama on November 24, 2014, immediately after the not guilty verdict of Officer Darren Wilson was released by a Ferguson grand jury

Those words now ring utterly hollow. No cop in his eyes are worthy of reverence, not even from the President of The United States, and anyone furthering hatred of our police should be held culpable for inciting violence against them. This is unacceptable. Three officers dead in less than a week.

10 minutes ago

A coroner says two Mississippi police officers have died after being shot in the line of duty. Authorities are searching for the suspect.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/10/2-mississippi-police-officers-dead-after-shootings-coroner-says/
And the shooters just happen to be ....
CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

Wow! They convicted the black guys just minutes after the alleged murders? Man O Man that Mississippi justice system is the fastest in the whole world? How do they do it? They must have that "computer machine" from Person of Interest.
Or maybe they had witnesses?????

And with all these "witnesses" standing around they all just let these two just leave the scene?

I think we need a whole lot more info before coming to any rational conclusions just exactly what happened and who was responsible. Maybe it happened just like reported. I'm going to with hold opinion till more is known.
315 million people in the US but law enforcement is looking for just 2..... Seems to me, the cops have a reason.

The TV news has the offender they are looking for as just one person. How you guys came up with two is interesting. ...and telling.

Oh ya...It was just ONE cop that was shot..the guy then abandoned his car and drove off with the police vehicle and abandoned it.

And the shooters just happen to be ....
CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

Wow! They convicted the black guys just minutes after the alleged murders? Man O Man that Mississippi justice system is the fastest in the whole world? How do they do it? They must have that "computer machine" from Person of Interest.
Or maybe they had witnesses?????

And with all these "witnesses" standing around they all just let these two just leave the scene?

I think we need a whole lot more info before coming to any rational conclusions just exactly what happened and who was responsible. Maybe it happened just like reported. I'm going to with hold opinion till more is known.
315 million people in the US but law enforcement is looking for just 2..... Seems to me, the cops have a reason.

The TV news has the offender they are looking for as just one person. How you guys came up with two is interesting. ...and telling.

Suspects are two brothers.

Forum List

Back