Two More Dead Cops

Wow! They convicted the black guys just minutes after the alleged murders? Man O Man that Mississippi justice system is the fastest in the whole world? How do they do it? They must have that "computer machine" from Person of Interest.

I didn't see anything about conviction. It just says "Law enforcement officials said they are looking for Curtis and Marvin Banks in connection with the killings."

10 minutes ago

A coroner says two Mississippi police officers have died after being shot in the line of duty. Authorities are searching for the suspect.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/10/2-mississippi-police-officers-dead-after-shootings-coroner-says/
And the shooters just happen to be ....
CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

Wow! They convicted the black guys just minutes after the alleged murders? Man O Man that Mississippi justice system is the fastest in the whole world? How do they do it? They must have that "computer machine" from Person of Interest.
NOT my fault they COULD be Obama's sons.

10 minutes ago

A coroner says two Mississippi police officers have died after being shot in the line of duty. Authorities are searching for the suspect.

More on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/10/2-mississippi-police-officers-dead-after-shootings-coroner-says/
CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

NOT my fault they COULD be Obama's sons.

Not likely...they do look like they could be Martin Luther King's relatives though.

You are happy when someone loses a life?
She hates cops and wants them all dead.

I do not "hate" cops.

There is a line in the sand... they are on one side, I am on the other. This is the way of things as it has been all my life. Tis as simple as that.

One has to wonder why you place yourself on the other side of the law. Do cops pick on you?

I do not "hate" cops.

There is a line in the sand... they are on one side, I am on the other. This is the way of things as it has been all my life. Tis as simple as that.

One has to wonder why you place yourself on the other side of the law. Do cops pick on you?

Wonder away
^_^

10 minutes ago

CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

Or maybe they had witnesses?????

And with all these "witnesses" standing around they all just let these two just leave the scene?

I think we need a whole lot more info before coming to any rational conclusions just exactly what happened and who was responsible. Maybe it happened just like reported. I'm going to with hold opinion till more is known.

I do not "hate" cops.

Wonder away
^_^

I find that most people who dislike cops continually act in a manner that attracts their professional attention.

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho lost a police office in the line of duty. It was Monday or Tuesday. The suspect was arrested. You don't see anyone get upset when an officer is shot in the line of duty.
That's ridiculous. The murderers will be punished. You want to see outrage? Have the government declare the suspects above reproach and attempt to exonerate them. THEN you'll see some outrage.

You'd be surprised at all the outrage and fundraising ads we get here in the Spokane/Coeur D'Alene TV market :p

10 minutes ago

CEndwCRUsAElycV.jpg

Or maybe they had witnesses?????

And with all these "witnesses" standing around they all just let these two just leave the scene?

I think we need a whole lot more info before coming to any rational conclusions just exactly what happened and who was responsible. Maybe it happened just like reported. I'm going to with hold opinion till more is known.
315 million people in the US but law enforcement is looking for just 2..... Seems to me, the cops have a reason.

What's racist about posting photos of cop killers?
Nothing. Unless you accompany it with something racist.
And what "something racist" was it accompanied with?
Really Ernie...

You've never seen a DF post before?
So, nothing racist accompanied the photos other than your opinion of the poster. Cool!
Why are you playing stupid Ernie?

Forum List

Back