Two More Dead Cops

YOU truly are trash, you know that?
^ He said, immediately after posting despicable racism.
Did you want them to be white?

All I want is for them to be punished. But hey, were you hoping they'd be black?
My hope is the perps are caught, tried and convicted.I don't give a shit what color they are.
You shoot a cop, you go to prison...Forever.

This actually didn't happen...do you know why? The two shooters were convicted felons....so according to gun control nuts....they are banned from having guns...so this didn't happen.......

Background checks stopped this shooting...right?

Registration of guns stopped this shooting...right?

magazine limits stopped this shooting...right?
He could have got his gun from a straw purchaser, you know, the kind of person the gun/criminal lobby supports.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...nia-cities-over-gun-laws/stories/201501140192

You know that article is stupid...right? Of course not.....you are a moron.......nothing in that article even points to criminals getting guns....it is about nuts like you preventing law abiding people from getting guns.....which is all you nuts care about....

You don't care about criminals with guns because you know you can't stop them from getting them...but you can stop law abiding citizens because they will obey any gun laws you nuts succeed in passing....and of course since the law abiding citizens aren't the ones using guns to kill people....those stupid laws you pass will not stop one crime or one mass shooting......

You leftists are batshit crazy......
What you`re telling me is that you have a little business going buying guns and selling them to criminals. Why else would you be supporting the gun/criminal lobby`s suit against sanity?

You are happy when someone loses a life?
She hates cops and wants them all dead.

I do not "hate" cops.

There is a line in the sand... they are on one side, I am on the other. This is the way of things as it has been all my life. Tis as simple as that.

One has to wonder why you place yourself on the other side of the law. Do cops pick on you?
Shes probably one of these little whiny fucks that run around with a video camera chasing the cops, seen as a troublemaker has a lot of negative interaction with LEO's...

This actually didn't happen...do you know why? The two shooters were convicted felons....so according to gun control nuts....they are banned from having guns...so this didn't happen.......

Background checks stopped this shooting...right?

Registration of guns stopped this shooting...right?

magazine limits stopped this shooting...right?
He could have got his gun from a straw purchaser, you know, the kind of person the gun/criminal lobby supports.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...nia-cities-over-gun-laws/stories/201501140192

You know that article is stupid...right? Of course not.....you are a moron.......nothing in that article even points to criminals getting guns....it is about nuts like you preventing law abiding people from getting guns.....which is all you nuts care about....

You don't care about criminals with guns because you know you can't stop them from getting them...but you can stop law abiding citizens because they will obey any gun laws you nuts succeed in passing....and of course since the law abiding citizens aren't the ones using guns to kill people....those stupid laws you pass will not stop one crime or one mass shooting......

You leftists are batshit crazy......
What you`re telling me is that you have a little business going buying guns and selling them to criminals. Why else would you be supporting the gun/criminal lobby`s suit against sanity?

Look moron....not one thing you guys want keeps criminals from getting guns, not background checks, registration, licenising of gun owners, or magazine limits...not one of them has stopped the 8,454 gun murders in 2013 or any of the mass shootings...not one.........

What each of your laws does is keep honest, law abiding citizens from getting guns, either making it more time consuming, more expensive or more legally risky for an honest law abiding citizen...meanwhile...gang members can get a gun easily and without fear................

What we need to do is when we catch criminals using guns...we lock them up for a long time....if we catch a convicted felon in possession of a gun...you lock them up for a long time...that is the only gun control that actually works.....

Anything else simply shows you don't care about criminals with guns, you only want to jack up honest people, to make them afraid of owning guns.....

YOU truly are trash, you know that?
^ He said, immediately after posting despicable racism.
Did you want them to be white?

All I want is for them to be punished. But hey, were you hoping they'd be black?
My hope is the perps are caught, tried and convicted.I don't give a shit what color they are.
You shoot a cop, you go to prison...Forever.
They have been caught. No doubt the riot in their support is being organized right now.

Its not nice to blame all police for the actions of a few. its petty

Kent Osband What Statistics Say About Policing America - WSJ

-I do not hate cops, nor have I ever said that I do

-I do not "blame all police for the actions of the few", nor have I ever said that I do

^_^​
Yet you rated the OP as funny and seemed to feel like dancing at the news of the death of 2 officers.

You don't hate cops..... BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back