Two More Dead Cops

Its not nice to blame all police for the actions of a few. its petty

Kent Osband What Statistics Say About Policing America - WSJ
Wait a minute! Their side always tells us we shouldn't blame all blacks for the actions of a few. But they will blame cops the way you've mentioned. Hhhmmm...no hypocrites there...

Yes. They say its bias to blame all blacks for the actions of few....but ok to do that to policemen.

Wait a minute! Their side always tells us we shouldn't blame all blacks for the actions of a few. But they will blame cops the way you've mentioned. Hhhmmm...no hypocrites there...

Yes. They say its bias to blame all blacks for the actions of few....but ok to do that to policemen.

Who is they?

Hattiesburg Mayor Johnny DuPree told the Clarion-Ledger he lamented the deaths.

"The men and women who go out every day to protect us, the men and woman who go out every day to make sure that we're safe, they were turned on (Saturday) night," DuPree said outside Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, where the officers were taken.

The Clarion-Ledger reports these are the first Hattiesburg officers to die in the line of duty in 30 years. It said Tate was a recent police academy graduate while Deen was a K-9 officer who had been honored as the department's "Officer of the Year" in 2012.

Two Men died who were out to Protect and Serve the People of this area.............

It's a crying damned shame.

Who is they?
Left-wing hacks, who else?

Who is they?

No....name some names, loser. Who blames all policemen for the actions of a few? Anyone we know?

Who is they?

No....name some names, loser. Who blames all policemen for the actions of a few? Anyone we know?
Mostly the thugs who frequent here. You know, CC, Asslips among others. Could be even you as you are a constant whiner.

Don't try to be anything but a hack. You can't take the high road and you can't pull it off.

Who is they?

Mostly the thugs who frequent here. You know, CC, Asslips among others. Could be even you as you are a constant whiner.

Don't try to be anything but a hack. You can't take the high road and you can't pull it off.

Asslips? You mean Ashtara? She is a they? Is she a member of a group here? I don't think so. Did you see anyone thank any of her idiotic posts? Try again.

CC? He doesn't claim that all cops are bad. You have misrepresented his position. That isn't cool.

Could be me? Cool. My son is a cop. Three of my uncles were cops. You must keep trying.

Who is they?

Asslips? You mean Ashtara? She is a they? Is she a member of a group here? I don't think so. Did you see anyone thank any of her idiotic posts? Try again.

CC? He doesn't claim that all cops are bad. You have misrepresented his position. That isn't cool.

Could be me? Cool. My son is a cop. Three of my uncles were cops. You must keep trying.
You're wrong about everything except perhaps your family who you seem to cowering behind.

Try again.

Who is they?

You're wrong about everything except perhaps your family who you seem to cowering behind.

Try again.

Cowering behind? What makes you say something so fucking stupid? Is it a reflex?

Try again.

Cowering behind? What makes you say something so fucking stupid? Is it a reflex?
I thought I told you to try again.

Try again.

Try what? I'm trying to get you to support your dopey claims. Who thinks that all cops are bad? The only people I ever hear talking like that call themselves right wingers or libertarians.

I wonder if you know many police officers on a personal level. It doesn't seem so.

Try again.

Try what? I'm trying to get you to support your dopey claims. Who thinks that all cops are bad? The only people I ever hear talking like that call themselves right wingers or libertarians.

I wonder if you know many police officers on a personal level. It doesn't seem so.
Your clown avatar is cool. :laugh:

Try again.

Well, if you're not going to try and insist on cowering left and right, there's no point to any of this. You're probably a bit late in life to "man up" anyway.

Remember this?

"Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They've got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law."

--Statement by President Barack Obama on November 24, 2014, immediately after the not guilty verdict of Officer Darren Wilson was released by a Ferguson grand jury

Those words now ring utterly hollow. No cop in his eyes are worthy of reverence, not even from the President of The United States, and anyone furthering hatred of our police should be held culpable for inciting violence against them. This is unacceptable. Three officers dead in less than a week.
It's for reasons like this that we can't allow black liberals to hold any official power in this country. They use their power to punish the rest of us for perceived bad treatment when each of them have it 1000 times better than their forefathers. Look at the new AG Loretta Lynch, I had hope she would be fair and just but she's turning out to be as big a ****** than Holder as she proceeds to nationalize our police departments one by one. Look for more violent riots in other cities as the Obama regime builds his "civilian security force as big and well funded as the military.".

Time to start shooting back. Obama has his niggar war on cops, and the queers are targeting Christian businesses. Let the leftist hateful trash reap what they sowed. Time for the chickens to come home to roost. Shoot the bastards.

-I do not hate cops, nor have I ever said that I do

-I do not "blame all police for the actions of the few", nor have I ever said that I do

^_^​
Yet you dance at the killing of 2....................Hypocrite much

That cockroach needs her brains splattered.

Forum List

Back