Two Minneapolis Snipers Shoot Down 20-Year-Old Black Man

View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

This guy was shot and killed by police snipers.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.
Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Maybe the Negroes should get with their Communists buddies and spend another six months burning, looting, murdering and destryoing like they did when that shithead George Floyd was wasted by the police. That will make every right, won't it?

I don't have a problem posting it. I'm just amazed how uniformed you are.

Where was he arrested Ray, it would have been kind of hard for the police to just walk up and shoot the man sitting on his porch. Now had they rolled up on him at the scene of the crime, I doubt he would have been arrested without incident and how many police officers did he kill again?

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Maybe the Negroes should get with their Communists buddies and spend another six months burning, looting, murdering and destryoing like they did when that shithead George Floyd was wasted by the police. That will make every right, won't it?
Is that what they told you over at the Klan House this past Saturday?

View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.

Your Blue City Hunger Games continues.

You LOVE it.

Where was he arrested Ray, it would have been kind of hard for the police to just walk up and shoot the man sitting on his porch. Now had they rolled up on him at the scene of the crime, I doubt he would have been arrested without incident and how many police officers did he kill again?

He didn't kill any police officers. WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Correct, police didn't shoot him because he complied with their orders and didn't present any kind of threat.

Or is it because a majority of the tax base moves out and pretty much leaves the communities with nothing in a way of opportunities, because there are plenty of black communities in this country that are flourishing when there are job opportunities to maintain those communities there.

Bullshit. Outside of very upper-middle-class areas, violent crime increases and property value decreases when blacks move in and make up over 50% of the population. It has zero to do with opportunities because 20 minutes from here are beautiful suburbs because blacks can't afford to live there.

Give me something to back that assumption up.

My property value, my parents property value, the neighborhood in Cleveland where I lived until I was 7 years old. Just about anywhere in the US the same.

You do know there are whites on Section 8 and explain to me what Jungle Music is, since there aren't any Jungles in America.

I don't know what you call it besides rap, but I'd rather listen to two cats slide down a chalk board than listen to whatever you call that shit. Yes there are whites on section 8, but they don't move into areas they're not wanted. Blacks do.

If the conditions are so bad why are you living in a black neighborhood and you have been there for over 40yrs. There are plenty of black neighborhoods that none of that type of foolishness is happening in, why do you live in a neighborhood where you hate the folks so much. That doesn't make since Ray.

You keep asking me that and I explained it three times already. if your memory is that shot, you need to see somebody about that.

He didn't kill any police officers. WTF does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
A white man killed 3 police officers and wounded 4 more and was arrested without incident, a black man allegedly fired ONE shot at the cops in a moving car, stopped and was shot 60 freakin times. The price of rice is high as hell in China.
Correct, police didn't shoot him because he complied with their orders and didn't present any kind of threat.
They didn't shoot him because he wasn't at the scene of the crime and was sitting on a porch for all to see, well that really doesn't matter does it?

A white man killed 3 police officers and wounded 4 more and was arrested without incident, a black man allegedly fired ONE shot at the cops in a moving car, stopped and was shot 60 freakin times. The price of rice is high as hell in China.

They didn't shoot 60 times because of who or how many he killed, they shot him because he made a threatening move on police officers. Big difference. Now had he not run, surrendered like the white guy, he would still be alive today.

They didn't shoot him because he wasn't at the scene of the crime and was sitting on a porch for all to see, well that really doesn't matter does it?

No it doesn't matter because who seen him sitting on the porch? His weapon was his car which he was not armed with at the time. Like the white guy in Kentucky, he surrendered and that was the end of it. He was arrested and hopefully gets the death penalty.

Bullshit. Outside of very upper-middle-class areas, violent crime increases and property value decreases when blacks move in and make up over 50% of the population. It has zero to do with opportunities because 20 minutes from here are beautiful suburbs because blacks can't afford to live there.
See that is the lie Republicans love to tell, it is a known FACT that in areas of opportunity crime is down, poverty is down, etc. Fool do you not realize poverty creates crime.
My property value, my parents property value, the neighborhood in Cleveland where I lived until I was 7 years old. Just about anywhere in the US the same.
What happens when the whites leave the neighborhood? The businesses move out next and the crime moves in.
I don't know what you call it besides rap, but I'd rather listen to two cats slide down a chalk board than listen to whatever you call that shit.
How much Jungle music have you listened to, because I have never seen that genre. You racist ass clown.
Yes there are whites on section 8, but they don't move into areas they're not wanted. Blacks do.
What areas is that, where white folks are.

You keep asking me that and I explained it three times already. if your memory is that shot, you need to see somebody about that.
Racist always try to justify racism, that's the bottom line. Go listen to some more jungle music whatever the fuck that is.

They didn't shoot 60 times because of who or how many he killed, they shot him because he made a threatening move on police officers. Big difference. Now had he not run, surrendered like the white guy, he would still be alive today.
Yea because killing 3 officers and wounding 4 more wasn't threatening. So if he would have shot 7 of them he would still be alive today, hmmm that makes sense.
No it doesn't matter because who seen him sitting on the porch? His weapon was his car which he was not armed with at the time. Like the white guy in Kentucky, he surrendered and that was the end of it. He was arrested and hopefully gets the death penalty.
So that's it he wasn't in the car anymore, so like the guy in Kentucky the damage had been done.

Yea because killing 3 officers and wounding 4 more wasn't threatening. So if he would have shot 7 of them he would still be alive today, hmmm that makes sense.

Yes they would, but again, police don't make the decision on using deadly force according to the crime, they use deadly force for self--defense. It's up to a judge and jury to decide what his penalty will be, not a police officer(s).

So that's it he wasn't in the car anymore, so like the guy in Kentucky the damage had been done.

Yes it has, and they arrested him without incident. Now if he ran into a house and started shooting at police, then they have a reason to use deadly force against him. It's illegal to use deadly force against a compliant suspect.

The white guy came in with a plan. The black guy was stupid.
Case closed.

See that is the lie Republicans love to tell, it is a known FACT that in areas of opportunity crime is down, poverty is down, etc. Fool do you not realize poverty creates crime.

Fool, you don't realize that we have things called buses. They're like long cars a lot of people can ride in. You can take them to just about anywhere. If there is no business around the corner, you spend a half hour or so and drive to where businesses are. My last job was on the other side of town 20 miles away. I worked there for 25 years. Your cheap leftist excuses don't fly here. There is absolutely zero reason to commit crime in this country.

What happens when the whites leave the neighborhood? The businesses move out next and the crime moves in.

Whites move out for the same reason businesses move out, and that is the crime that comes along when blacks move in. I've read about it, seen it first hand, experienced it. Businesses have no other reasons to move.

How much Jungle music have you listened to, because I have never seen that genre. You racist ass clown.

There is nothing racist about wanting peace and quiet in your own backyard or home and stating a fact on who is responsible for taking that peace and quiet away from people. There is only on reason a lowlife is out at 2:00 am on a Wednesday blaring that crap from a motorcycle, and that's because he doesn't have a job. When it was a white community, they respected each other. They had to get up early for work the next day so were in the house by 9:30. The kids were home before nightfall to be in school the next day.

What areas is that, where white folks are.

In every city area. Here it was the west side of Cleveland. It was pretty segregated up until about a decade ago. Blacks were on the east side and whites were on the west side. Blacks started to move into the west side and now they have shootings all the time just like the east side.

Yes they would, but again, police don't make the decision on using deadly force according to the crime, they use deadly force for self--defense. It's up to a judge and jury to decide what his penalty will be, not a police officer(s).
So I guess the 3 dead officers and the 4 wounded decided not to defend themselves. They only decide the penalty when the perp is black.
Yes it has, and they arrested him without incident. Now if he ran into a house and started shooting at police, then they have a reason to use deadly force against him. It's illegal to use deadly force against a compliant suspect.
Hmmm, so how is a man who killed 3 officers and wounded 4 more being compliant?

Fool, you don't realize that we have things called buses.
Fool don't you realize riding the bus is not FREE.
They're like long cars a lot of people can ride in. You can take them to just about anywhere. If there is no business around the corner, you spend a half hour or so and drive to where businesses are. My last job was on the other side of town 20 miles away. I worked there for 25 years. Your cheap leftist excuses don't fly here. There is absolutely zero reason to commit crime in this country.
What is the key to all that? Money. Now you can call it an excuse, but if there is no opportunity there for you take make money what is the alternative? To take money.
Whites move out for the same reason businesses move out, and that is the crime that comes along when blacks move in. I've read about it, seen it first hand, experienced it. Businesses have no other reasons to move.
No, whites move out because they don't want to live next to black folks. Crime is just an excuse.
There is nothing racist about wanting peace and quiet in your own backyard or home and stating a fact on who is responsible for taking that peace and quiet away from people. There is only on reason a lowlife is out at 2:00 am on a Wednesday blaring that crap from a motorcycle, and that's because he doesn't have a job. When it was a white community, they respected each other. They had to get up early for work the next day so were in the house by 9:30. The kids were home before nightfall to be in school the next day.
That is some of the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. You really need to stop reading that Stormfront Newsletter, that shit is making you null and void.
In every city area. Here it was the west side of Cleveland. It was pretty segregated up until about a decade ago. Blacks were on the east side and whites were on the west side. Blacks started to move into the west side and now they have shootings all the time just like the east side.
Where did the whites start moving when the black folks started moving in? The North side or the South Side.

Hmmm, so how is a man who killed 3 officers and wounded 4 more being compliant?

When he finally agreed to give himself up after an hour standoff.

Fool don't you realize riding the bus is not FREE.

Taking a bus is what, less than buying a big mack hamburger?

What is the key to all that? Money. Now you can call it an excuse, but if there is no opportunity there for you take make money what is the alternative? To take money.

So show me a ghetto that doesn't have a place to make money: no restaurants, no factories, no businesses of any kind in a 20 mile area. No wonder you belong to the party of excuses.

No, whites move out because they don't want to live next to black folks. Crime is just an excuse.

No, because crime always comes with blacks moving in. Noise, crime, and filth. Of course nobody wants to live in that environment besides other blacks. You are just going to have to face facts that blacks and whites are totally opposite in every way, and you can't force the hyena to live with the lion without there being a problem.

That is some of the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. You really need to stop reading that Stormfront Newsletter, that shit is making you null and void.

It has nothing to do with what I read, it has to do with what I and millions of other whites experienced.

Where did the whites start moving when the black folks started moving in? The North side or the South Side.

I don't know, but they are moving somewhere, just as long as it's away from blacks, who cares?

When he finally agreed to give himself up after an hour standoff.
So after an hour and 3 dead cops and 4 wounded later he decided to comply. Wow what is the cutoff? 1 hour.
Taking a bus is what, less than buying a big mack hamburger?
See you are as arrogant as you are stupid, some folks can't afford a Big Mack.
So show me a ghetto that doesn't have a place to make money: no restaurants, no factories, no businesses of any kind in a 20 mile area. No wonder you belong to the party of excuses.
You are an arrogant, privileged, white boy that is why you are making these asinine statements and you claim to live in this crime infested black neighborhood and you don't know Jack Shit.
No, because crime always comes with blacks moving in. Noise, crime, and filth.
That's bullshit, I can show your racist ass plenty of black neighborhoods in the ATL that has none of that and you know why? Because they have opportunity.
Of course nobody wants to live in that environment besides other blacks. You are just going to have to face facts that blacks and whites are totally opposite in every way, and you can't force the hyena to live with the lion without there being a problem.
If you say so JB Stoner, that sounds like a good Klan speech to give at the next rally. It is proven that when black folks have opportunity, access to jobs, etc. they are just are productive as whites. Also JB there are whites who are lazy as hell, commit crimes and live in shitty environments.
It has nothing to do with what I read, it has to do with what I and millions of other whites experienced.
You haven't experienced shit, you are a liar and the truth ain't in you.
I don't know, but they are moving somewhere, just as long as it's away from blacks, who cares?
....but you are the lone white who has stayed in the Hood and just bitch and moan about the environment. What a crock of shit.

View attachment 673482

Sigh, not this again?

One more time. The police conduct 10 million arrests a year. Of those, 1000 result in dead suspects and 100 result in dead cops. Which means the cops get it right 99.99% of the time.

This guy fired into an apartment with a woman and her two children in it. He had a long history of mental illness (but apparently was still able to get a gun because USA, USA!)

There were tense scenes at a rally for Andrew Tekle Sundberg in Minneapolis Saturday after the mother whose apartment was riddled with bullets fired by the 20-year-old addressed the protesters calling for answers on why he was shot dead by police.

Multiple bullets were fired by Sundberg at the apartment building at 900 block of 21st Ave. S., many of them blasting through the walls and doors of Yarbrough's apartment.

"What are you doing for me?" Yarbrough shouted as she interrupted a speaker at the rally. "If I would have died, would he be a bad guy then? Why is he not a bad guy now?"

She is later approached by some rally-goers who speak to her, as she calls on them to express their grief "in silence," saying it's "not okay" for them to be protesting outside their apartment building.

Oh, here are some of the BLM protestors abusing the poor women this mental case almost killed.

That's bullshit, how many times have we seen the police play Judge, jury and Executioner.

The police make 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year.

Of those, they have 1000 incidents of suspects being killed and 100 cases of the officers themselves being killed.

Which means - THEY GET IT RIGHT 99.9978% OF THE TIME.

Of the 100 incidents were an officer was killed, they didn't see it coming, more often than not.

of the 1000 incidents were a suspect was killed, most of them they had a gun or a knife, like Sundberg did.

Now, I'm the first one who will condemn an officer who steps over the line. George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, these incidents are completely unacceptable.

This was a case of a mentally ill person who shot into the home of a mother with two young children, and after a two hour standoff, the police were forced to shoot him. In the absense of evidence of misconduct here, I'm kind of on the cops side on this one.

which suburbs are those? Because I promise you, if I look any of those places up... I'll find black people.

In fact, only 6 have more than my annual income this year.

The richest suburb of Cleveland has an average income of 200K. Not really that impressive. It's populaton is 1% black.

Number 6 is Moreland Hills, where the population is 3.6% black.

Uh, that has more to do with Cleveland itself being a bit of a wreck.

Now, I lived in a place called Cicero, which was mostly white when I moved in and was mostly minority when I left.

But despite that, my property value went up.

I paid $55,000 for a fixer-upper and sold it for $96,000 13 years later.

Today, 22 years later, that same building is worth 231,000, according to Redfin, which makes me sorry I sold it. (But not really).

The police make 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops a year.

Of those, they have 1000 incidents of suspects being killed and 100 cases of the officers themselves being killed.

Which means - THEY GET IT RIGHT 99.9978% OF THE TIME.

Of the 100 incidents were an officer was killed, they didn't see it coming, more often than not.

of the 1000 incidents were a suspect was killed, most of them they had a gun or a knife, like Sundberg did.

Now, I'm the first one who will condemn an officer who steps over the line. George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, these incidents are completely unacceptable.

This was a case of a mentally ill person who shot into the home of a mother with two young children, and after a two hour standoff, the police were forced to shoot him. In the absense of evidence of misconduct here, I'm kind of on the cops side on this one.
That sounds good until you are the one that wakes up dead.

Forum List

Back