Two Minneapolis Snipers Shoot Down 20-Year-Old Black Man

Sorry someone kicking in my door I am not waiting to see who it is. I don't recall any Army training where they said wait until someone kicks your door in before you start shooting.

No, but had you served, you'd have been told not to fire blindly because you might hit a friendly. Or a civilian.

Same thing, had there been ample evidence against him they wouldn't have.

Or they realized it would be bad form to charge him, given the unpopularity of the case. Not to mention the jury pool they'd have to draw from.

Of course it is a different case, but with the same results.

Since you didn't post a link to the case, we really can't see what the differences are that caused a different result.

Ah so he is just a good criminal, if that is the case the same could be said of you.

OH, I'm such a master criminal, I get away with crimes by not committing them.

Yea like killing an innocent woman that they will NEVER be held accountable for.

Nor will her boyfriend, who incited the incident by shooting blindly through the door.

t the time of her murder Kenneth Walker was her ONLY boyfriend and they were in their own apartment not breaking the Law, so how were they a part of the problem?
You mean other than the texts showing he was dealing pills?

No, but had you served, you'd have been told not to fire blindly because you might hit a friendly. Or a civilian.
Oh that's some bullshit, when were you trained in the Army to not fire until the perp had kicked your door down. Sounds more like some Boy Scout training.
Or they realized it would be bad form to charge him, given the unpopularity of the case. Not to mention the jury pool they'd have to draw from.
Always an excuse, how about the same fact that he wasn't guilty of anything.
Since you didn't post a link to the case, we really can't see what the differences are that caused a different result.
You have been babbling about what happened in this case and I haven't seen you post maybe one link.
OH, I'm such a master criminal, I get away with crimes by not committing them.
Oh my bad, that's right you have to be black to master that skill.
Nor will her boyfriend, who incited the incident by shooting blindly through the door.
In the state of Georgia if you are trying to kick my door down I don't have to wait for you to actually get in my house to fire.

Georgia Castle Doctrine States that a defender may use force, including lethal force, against an assailant, who has forcibly entered, is in the process of forcibly entering, or had immediately prior forcibly entered any “habitation” with the intention of harming the occupants residing inside or with the intention of committing any forcible felony.
You mean other than the texts showing he was dealing pills?
Post those texts.

Oh that's some bullshit, when were you trained in the Army to not fire until the perp had kicked your door down. Sounds more like some Boy Scout training.

Well, no, since we weren't trained to fight when they were at the door. We were trained to identify your target. He radomnly shot through a door not knowing who was on the other side, or if he might hit other residents of the building.

Always an excuse, how about the same fact that he wasn't guilty of anything.

Sure he was. Assault on a police officer. Dealing drugs.

You have been babbling about what happened in this case and I haven't seen you post maybe one link.

I've posted several links.

Oh my bad, that's right you have to be black to master that skill.

Of not committing crimes? I wish. black males are 7% of the population and commit 50% of the crimes.

In the state of Georgia if you are trying to kick my door down I don't have to wait for you to actually get in my house to fire.

So there wasn't an actual case in Georgia you are citing, but a law. Which still wouldn't excuse a guy for shooting a police officer serving a warrant.

Post those texts.
I already did.

Well, no, since we weren't trained to fight when they were at the door. We were trained to identify your target. He radomnly shot through a door not knowing who was on the other side, or if he might hit other residents of the building.
some one is banging on your door to knock it down, what the hell are you waiting for?
Sure he was. Assault on a police officer. Dealing drugs. [/quote[
No defending he and his girlfriend from folks kicking their door in and that drug dealing bullshit was debunked.
I've posted several links.
Several links that have been debunked.
Of not committing crimes? I wish. black males are 7% of the population and commit 50% of the crimes.
Another stat that is bullshit.
So there wasn't an actual case in Georgia you are citing, but a law. Which still wouldn't excuse a guy for shooting a police officer serving a warrant.
Both and the police didn't announce themselves, so how would he know who it is and that is why the Court dismissed those charges.
Oh that’s right more debunked 🗑.

View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

This guy was shot and killed by police snipers.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.
Leftards:
Government shoots citizens!
We need more government!

Only the government should have guns!

Leftards:
We need more government!

Only the government should have guns!
How do you get through life with such simplistic thinking.

There's no good reason for the average citizen to own guns.

If police are too trigger happy, then we need to train them better. We also shouldn't be terribly surprised when they are facing military grade weaponry out there.

We need tougher gun laws.
We need cops to be more professional.

This isn't complicated. Even for a simpleton like you.

View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.
Fired multiple rounds into an apartment Building. Yep another Dindu and and a Dindu OP defending criminality

How do you get through life with such simplistic thinking.

There's no good reason for the average citizen to own guns.

If police are too trigger happy, then we need to train them better. We also shouldn't be terribly surprised when they are facing military grade weaponry out there.

We need tougher gun laws.
We need cops to be more professional.

This isn't complicated. Even for a simpleton like you.
Home and personal defence, Hunting, target shooting, protecting farms from predators

There's 4 off the top of my head.

Home and personal defence, Hunting, target shooting, protecting farms from predators

There's 4 off the top of my head.

Defense- A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.
Hunting- Cruelty to animals is not a necessity... in fact, I'd be worried about anyone who enjoyed that as a hobby.
Target shooting - Not a necessity.
Protecting Farms- that might be a valid complaint, if we hadn't already hunted most predators to near extinction. But I could see a special use permit for that.

Well, no one would be banging down my door because I don't fuck drug dealers like Ms. Taylor did.

Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.
You don't know who she fucked, but you AssUMe because they are black that the cops must be telling the truth. Because they ALWAYS tell the truth.

View attachment 673482

View attachment 673483

Ruby Ridge.

The defense rests...

Hunting- Cruelty to animals is not a necessity... in fact, I'd be worried about anyone who enjoyed that as a hobby.

HesRightYouKnow.png

Forum List

Back