Two marines had to die b/c Obama is an idiot

We have a consulate in Libya. It's among Islam extremists so by definition it is a dangerous place to be. And Obama had just two marines guarding the place? They were killed trying to defend the place Rambo style. Thanks for looking out for our brave men Odumba.

The Marines are too busy cleaning up Bush's wars.

I gurantee the CIA warned Obamination and Clinton that there were terrorists running around Libya making it high risk to open 1 Embassy there, but those idiots went for the combo meal of 2.

Now, they're trying to cover their assses for being exposed as idiots.

Oh, it speaks volume the last US Ambassador killed was under Jimmy Carter, another limp dick idiot liberal.

I gurantee the CIA warned Obamination and Clinton that there were terrorists running around Libya making it high risk to open 1 Embassy there, but those idiots went for the combo meal of 2.

Oh, it speaks volume the last US Ambassador killed was under Jimmy Carter, another limp dick idiot liberal.

Wow. You're jumping up and down with joy over the death of a U.S. Ambassador. How classy! Romney is definitely your man.

Typical response of an idiot.

Bush never lost an Embassy.

Troops dying in a war zone is different than dying in a so-called friendly country. Bush made sure our Embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan were safe, Obamination can't protect Libya and Egypt because of his own actions supporting terrorists now in charge of those countries.

And how many service people died in Iraq becuase Bush was an idiot?

Troops dying in a war zone is different than dying in a so-called friendly country. Bush made sure our Embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan were safe, Obamination can't protect Libya and Egypt because of his own actions supporting terrorists now in charge of those countries.

they have group meetings and decide on the one best response, it what libtards do.

Nice try, lying sack of shit.

You're a typical asswipe liberal....smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from you fools fucking things up.

Wow. You're jumping up and down with joy over the death of a U.S. Ambassador. How classy! Romney is definitely your man.

Clinton lost two of the in Africa.

According to Hillary Clinton, obama's secretary of state, the ultimate fault is in our Constitution. That's what permits "reprehensible" material to exist. All we need do is replace the Constitution with something more shariah friendly, like the koran and the muslims won't hate us anymore.

The media should ask Obamination...

Didn't you removing Qaddafi without a good replacement create this environment in Libya?
Why did we rush our Embassy staff back to a dangerous place?
Why do we have "2" locations?
Why was the Ambassador at the less secure location on FREAKIN 9-11???
Why are you apologizing to the muslim world over a private US citizen that doesn't speak for the US govt?

Yea__ my uncle was a marine, my two best childhood friends are marines, three of my great uncles were KIA, my grandpa was wounded in action, my other grandpa was a fighter pilot; but I love it when Marines die so I can make talking points :eusa_hand:

Spare your apologetic "I know marines" response and stop trying to minimize the fact that you loved it when these USMC men died... It gave you the ability to spread your hatred for Obama, your President. :lol:

You are unpatriotic.

Look yourself in the mirror. That's what you guys do. That's why we had daily body counts with Iraq/Afghanistan but then Obama comes in and casualties triple and nothing gets reported ad nausea all of the sudden. No more pressure to leave those 'unjustified wars' either. Get over yourself brah. I made this thread cos I care. I cussed out my fellow conservative b/c I care. You on the other hand are a no good weasel.

So basically, in listing all these things "the other" side did you are trying to garner sympathy for using the dead soldiers as a talking point?

Or are you trying to legitimize it?

Libs have been coming here with their same Dubya / same partisan hackery / same pathetic personal shots. But here's the reality. I really am outraged that four innocent people (including two marines who are stationed where they're told to be) had to die b/c of Mister Obama's blatant negligence. That's the reality and it's a sad reality.

No.

You are a partisan hack who loves it when troops die, so you can make talking points.

Yea__ my uncle was a marine, my two best childhood friends are marines, three of my great uncles were KIA, my grandpa was wounded in action, my other grandpa was a fighter pilot; but I love it when Marines die so I can make talking points :eusa_hand:

Look yourself in the mirror. That's what you guys do. That's why we had daily body counts with Iraq/Afghanistan but then Obama comes in and casualties triple and nothing gets reported ad nausea all of the sudden. No more pressure to leave those 'unjustified wars' either. Get over yourself brah. I made this thread cos I care. I cussed out my fellow conservative b/c I care. You on the other hand are a no good weasel.

The combined Iraq/Afghan body counts did not triple under OBama

BUsh's last year 469 dead in both wars
Obama's first year 466 dead in both wars

Bush's last three years 2411 dead in both wars
Obama's first trhee years 1497 dead in both wars

Did overall casualties triple? Hard to believe given the above numbers.

iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

I think you're full of crap, have done absolutely no research to back up your above claim, and you're just making up facts because they sound right to you, and when it comes down to it you're just pissed at the media for not going along with the lies you'd like them to tell.

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

and yet the left does the same thing all the time. no matter how absurd they find a way to blame Bush.. so they can just cry us a fucking river.

Yes the left does and what do we do? Denounce it. This is no different. It is normal custom to have a few soldiers on cite but the majority of the security has always been the responsibility of the hosting country.
Should that change? Perhaps, but I submit that even 20 soldiers can't fight off a well armed and determined mob. Common sense tells me if we suspect it is that volatile we shouldn't be there to begin with.

Our embassies were never designed to be military forts.

Maseth, 24, was not the first. At least 12 U.S. troops have been electrocuted in Iraq since the start of the war in 2003, according to military and government officials.

In fact, the Army issued a bulletin in 2004 warning that electrocution was "growing at an alarming rate." It said five soldiers died that year by electrocution, with improper grounding the likely culprit in each case.

you wanted corporations to make money off of war.

this is what happens when you try to make money off of war

Shall we list all the embassy attacks that happened under Bush? There were about ten or so.

And after all of them, the conservatives who supposedly care so much were dead silent. And the liberals didn't explode in phony outrage for political gain. Once more, moral high ground goes to the liberals.

It's systemic of his administration. And his policies promoted this kind of attack.

It is plenty reasonable to ascribe the blame to him.

No it is not.

Those fucking animals have wanted to kill Americans for decades. You want to place blame? Put it where it squarely belongs. On the killers.

Oh I didn't realize I was taking blame away from anyone. You sound like a liberal jackass. This is gross negligence period. We either should have had more security for this contingency or we shouldn't have been there. Innocent people died and you think it's alright to give Obama a fucking pass. Fuck you Gramps.

If the blame should fall on anybody for the lack of Security it should fall directly on Hillarys Shoulders. She is Sect. of State and is responible for all our embassies.

WRONG...the Embassy in Iraq is a fortress because Bush was smart enough to realize terrorists live in that country.

Libya is more dangerous than Iraq right now, so if you're going to set up an Embassy there then it better have a large group of Marines on the inside and trusted local police on the outside.

Opening a 2nd "franchise" in Libya was one of the dumbest things ever right up there with not making sure there wasn't a terrorist haven once Qaddafi was going to be removed with malice.

2 freakin Marines guarding the US Ambassador in a Top 5 dangerous place on 9-11 is pure stupidity. This wasn't in Italy, Canada, etc....it was in Libya.

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

and yet the left does the same thing all the time. no matter how absurd they find a way to blame Bush.. so they can just cry us a fucking river.

Yes the left does and what do we do? Denounce it. This is no different. It is normal custom to have a few soldiers on cite but the majority of the security has always been the responsibility of the hosting country.
Should that change? Perhaps, but I submit that even 20 soldiers can't fight off a well armed and determined mob. Common sense tells me if we suspect it is that volatile we shouldn't be there to begin with.

Our embassies were never designed to be military forts.

So how many of them were overrun and the Ambassador dragged through the streets?

Ooops, the last Ambassador to die like that was in Afghanistan when (drumroll)....Jimmy Carter was fucking things up.

So shut the fuck up.

Shall we list all the embassy attacks that happened under Bush? There were about ten or so.

And after all of them, the conservatives who supposedly care so much were dead silent. And the liberals didn't explode in phony outrage for political gain. Once more, moral high ground goes to the liberals.

Spare your apologetic "I know marines" response and stop trying to minimize the fact that you loved it when these USMC men died... It gave you the ability to spread your hatred for Obama, your President. :lol:

You are unpatriotic.

So basically, in listing all these things "the other" side did you are trying to garner sympathy for using the dead soldiers as a talking point?

Or are you trying to legitimize it?

I listed them to show you that the lives of marines are sacred to me. I did that b/c you're an asshole who accused me of waiting for marines to die to make partisan points. Can you at least try to remember your slander for one posts so that I don't have to recap dickface. But you remember, you're just twisting like a total tool.

And I showed you "the other side" b/c you're the idiot that brought up the side factor. It's well known how the left politcized Iraq and Afghanistan. And you're worried that someone is playing your game; so worried that you forget the reality that Obama just simply fucked up. Sometimes it ain't about politics. Sometimes, that's just the plain truth.

Forum List

Back