Two marines had to die b/c Obama is an idiot

Hayden: Obama's Libya Adventure to Blame for Ambassador Death

Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012 12:05 PM
By Jim Meyers and John Bachman

Violent protests in Libya that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador were the result of President Obama’s decision to intervene in the Libyan revolt without a “deep appreciation” for what would follow, former CIA Director Michael Hayden tells Newsmax.

Hayden, a former four-star Air Force general, was appointed CIA director by President George W. Bush in 2006 and served until 2009.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV on Wednesday, Hayden discusses the events in Libya: “I’m reminded of Secretary of State Powell’s comments about Iraq going back almost a decade — the Pottery Barn theory that if you break it you own it.

“Here’s a case where we went into Libya for reasons that seemed very powerful for some people at the time, almost all of them in Tehran, perhaps without a true or deep appreciation for what the secondary and tertiary effects of overthrowing [Libyan ruler Moammar] Gadhafi would be.

Watch our exclusive interview. Story continues below.

---
Read more on Newsmax.com: Hayden: Obama's Libya Adventure to Blame for Ambassador Death
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

It's systemic of his administration. And his policies promoted this kind of attack.

It is plenty reasonable to ascribe the blame to him.

No it is not.

Those fucking animals have wanted to kill Americans for decades. You want to place blame? Put it where it squarely belongs. On the killers.

Oh I didn't realize I was taking blame away from anyone. You sound like a liberal jackass. This is gross negligence period. We either should have had more security for this contingency or we shouldn't have been there. Innocent people died and you think it's alright to give Obama a fucking pass. Fuck you Gramps.

Hayden: Obama's Libya Adventure to Blame for Ambassador Death

Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012 12:05 PM
By Jim Meyers and John Bachman

Violent protests in Libya that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador were the result of President Obama’s decision to intervene in the Libyan revolt without a “deep appreciation” for what would follow, former CIA Director Michael Hayden tells Newsmax.

Hayden, a former four-star Air Force general, was appointed CIA director by President George W. Bush in 2006 and served until 2009.

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV on Wednesday, Hayden discusses the events in Libya: “I’m reminded of Secretary of State Powell’s comments about Iraq going back almost a decade — the Pottery Barn theory that if you break it you own it.

“Here’s a case where we went into Libya for reasons that seemed very powerful for some people at the time, almost all of them in Tehran, perhaps without a true or deep appreciation for what the secondary and tertiary effects of overthrowing [Libyan ruler Moammar] Gadhafi would be.

Watch our exclusive interview. Story continues below.

---
Read more on Newsmax.com: Hayden: Obama's Libya Adventure to Blame for Ambassador Death
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Game
Set
Match

Obama's job is not to assign fucking security details people. If in his response to this situation heads don't roll then you have a point but until then all you got is partisan talking points.

We're better than this. ALL OF US

By the way.......

FUCK YOU for your knee jerk reaction to my post. Calling me names does nothing to enhance your point. I happen to believe Obama has been terrible for our country but at the same time I'm capable of being a rational adult and drawing a line between fantasy and reality.

You took the gloves off first, by starting some bull shit, calling this thread over the line. You know that's fucking bull shit. Pointing out gross negligence is not only not over the line, it's fucking patriotic.

Obama's job is not to assign fucking security details people. If in his response to this situation heads don't roll then you have a point but until then all you got is partisan talking points.

We're better than this. ALL OF US

Gramps,

You missed the point....look at AJ's quote. Obama plays freedom builder and turns it over to the terrorists...who then killed our people.

Obama's puppet governments did nothing to stop them.

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. you are a dipshit.

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you libtard fuckheads. Obama oversees everything. Everybody in the govt. reports to him. It is his job to make sure that people are getting shit done right. If he can't do that, then he doesn't need the job. And frankly, this is shit that could've been seen a mile away. You don't have to be a fucking micro manager to be on top of this one.

Seriously, you are a clueless moron, plain and simple. You think that 1.8 million federal employees all report to Obama. :cuckoo:

You can't make this shit up.

Our embassies are functions of the State Department. The Secretary of State is ultimately responsible for their security. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the President appoints the S of S.
The ultimate responsibility falls on President obama.

It's systemic of his administration. And his policies promoted this kind of attack.

It is plenty reasonable to ascribe the blame to him.

No it is not.

Those fucking animals have wanted to kill Americans for decades. You want to place blame? Put it where it squarely belongs. On the killers.

Oh I didn't realize I was taking blame away from anyone. You sound like a liberal jackass. This is gross negligence period. We either should have had more security for this contingency or we shouldn't have been there. Innocent people died and you think it's alright to give Obama a fucking pass. Fuck you Gramps.

I haven't given anyone a pass but you up to this point. This is no more Obama's fault than 9/11 was bush or Clinton's fault. His response to it is what matters at this point.

Enjoy the neg jackass

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you libtard fuckheads. Obama oversees everything. Everybody in the govt. reports to him. It is his job to make sure that people are getting shit done right. If he can't do that, then he doesn't need the job. And frankly, this is shit that could've been seen a mile away. You don't have to be a fucking micro manager to be on top of this one.

Seriously, you are a clueless moron, plain and simple. You think that 1.8 million federal employees all report to Obama. :cuckoo:

You can't make this shit up.

Our embassies are functions of the State Department. The Secretary of State is ultimately responsible for their security. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the President appoints the S of S.
The ultimate responsibility falls on President obama.

Good point. This is also a gross failure by Hillary Clinton, who should've known better since she was part of the BC Administration during Blackhawk Down.

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

What part of commander and chief don't you get fuckhead?

The only part I don't get is why you're being such a partisan jackass.

Give the man time to respond ACCORDINGLY

If my kids get assaulted is it my fault for not stopping it? Don't be such a dick

If you knowingly sent them into harm's way when there was a reasonable expectation they would get their asses kicked, then yes. It is your fault for not preventing it.

Where was any intel on this? I'm hitting the sack soon, but one thing that has really pissed me off about the media is they are so busy trying to skewer Romney instead of asking the basics.

Like where was the security?

Like where was the intel?

Why didn't the CIA know anything about this?

And last but not least, why the hell are you going to Vegas tonight Mr. President?

No it is not.

I haven't given anyone a pass but you up to this point. This is no more Obama's fault than 9/11 was bush or Clinton's fault. His response to it is what matters at this point.

Enjoy the neg jackass

You think I care about a fucking neg? Are you 6 or 60?

And Bush and especially Clinton were negligent before 9/11. I don't deny that. Though it's certainly a complex issue and off-topic to debate all of the finer points.

This however, is a much simpler matter. Obama was grossly negligent in regards to protecting our security. There should have been a Libyan or international response team called to that embassy in minutes and that simply did not happen. We help to liberate the Libyan people and we can't have plans like this in place? That's bull shit. That's negligence, incompetence, whatever. I don't give a fuck what you call it. But it is what is is. You can take politics out of it and you still have to realize that those 'brave' men were left to fend for themselves against a pack of heavily armed blood thirsty animals.

INEXCUSABLE

If my kids get assaulted is it my fault for not stopping it? Don't be such a dick

If you knowingly sent them into harm's way when there was a reasonable expectation they would get their asses kicked, then yes. It is your fault for not preventing it.

The man wasn't SENT there. Check his bio, he wanted the job.

This is just like everyone placing blame for nutcases that go on rampages. Learning from it is all we can do at this point. Along with bombing the shit out of any terrorists hideouts in Libya.

This thread has already led to no good for me so I'm out.

Peace

This is just like everyone placing blame for nutcases that go on rampages. Learning from it is all we can do at this point. Along with bombing the shit out of any terrorists hideouts in Libya.

Peace

Oh yea. It's about you gramps. Sorry to inconvenience you gramps.

It doesn't matter if he wanted the job either. It's the govt's responsibility to offer him adequate security (even great security) or he shouldn't have even been there in that situation. You sound like the dude saying that a raped woman wanted to be raped b/c she was dressed sexy.

I got news for you gramps. If you think that being outraged at innocent lives being lost due to carelessness is so wrong then you are the nutcase.

Peace

It doesn't matter if he wanted the job either. It's the govt's responsibility to offer him adequate security (even great security) or he shouldn't have even been there in that situation. You sound like the dude saying that a raped woman wanted to be raped b/c she was dressed sexy.

I got news for you gramps. If you think that being outraged at innocent lives being lost due to carelessness is so wrong then you are the nutcase.

I am outraged as proven by my multiple threads on the subject. Difference being I know who is actually guilty. If Obama doesn't respond appropriately I will join you but until then I'm out.

Goodnight

Peace

:clap2:

it's hard to find this kind of stupidity, even on the internet, but you're making gramps look like einstein.

Peace

I am outraged as proven by my multiple threads on the subject. Difference being I know who is actually guilty. If Obama doesn't respond appropriately I will join you but until then I'm out.

Goodnight

The response is nowhere as important as the carelessness in security measures. This was a preventable situation.

I pm'd this to one of my peeps b/c this could be the most important thread going. I think we conservatives/Americans/independents/sensible Dems missed the mark by focusing on what the media told us to focus on; contrasting Romney and Obama's worded responses; and not why did this happen and why were innocent men left so inadequately protected?

It occurred to me that the media is making the Libya fiasco about politician's responses. But that's BS. Why the fuck is a bunch of armed animals even allowed to attack us and then celebrate in front of our embassy for hours on end?

Why the hell did we have only two marines there?

Where the hell are the Libyan and international security forces?

It's not partisan. It's pointing out gross negligence jackass. He clearly left two troops and diplomats and govt. workers in harm's way.

For hours upon hours not only did they strike, but they held a fucking party out there. If not more marines then where were the deals in place with other international and Libyan forces to not let this even be a remote contingency? Pull your head out your ass dickhead.

I want to be fair to you here, so I have a question for you. Do you blame Reagan for gross negligence in the deaths of 220 Marines and 21 other service members in Lebanon in 1983? That was gross negligence that led to the deaths of 241 American citizens. Do you think Reagan should have been re-elected after such a miserable failure?

Peace

:clap2:

it's hard to find this kind of stupidity, even on the internet, but you're making gramps look like einstein.

Gramps agrees with your idiotic opinion and you still slam him? That's why you'll never be anything more than a troll Del.

Forum List

Back