Two marines had to die b/c Obama is an idiot

Oh yea. It's about you gramps. Sorry to inconvenience you gramps.

It doesn't matter if he wanted the job either. It's the govt's responsibility to offer him adequate security (even great security) or he shouldn't have even been there in that situation. You sound like the dude saying that a raped woman wanted to be raped b/c she was dressed sexy.

I got news for you gramps. If you think that being outraged at innocent lives being lost due to carelessness is so wrong then you are the nutcase.

:clap2:

it's hard to find this kind of stupidity, even on the internet, but you're making gramps look like einstein.

Gramps agrees with your idiotic opinion and you still slam him? That's why you'll never be anything more than a troll Del.

:lmao:

i do believe you could catch dutch elm disease.

The only part I don't get is why you're being such a partisan jackass.

Give the man time to respond ACCORDINGLY

If my kids get assaulted is it my fault for not stopping it? Don't be such a dick

It's not partisan. It's pointing out gross negligence jackass. He clearly left two troops and diplomats and govt. workers in harm's way.

For hours upon hours not only did they strike, but they held a fucking party out there. If not more marines then where were the deals in place with other international and Libyan forces to not let this even be a remote contingency? Pull your head out your ass dickhead.

I want to be fair to you here, so I have a question for you. Do you blame Reagan for gross negligence in the deaths of 220 Marines and 21 other service members in Lebanon in 1983? That was gross negligence that led to the deaths of 241 American citizens. Do you think Reagan should have been re-elected after such a miserable failure?

So, should I be surprised that you had no response? I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to give you a bit more time.

In spite of the constant tv news coverage of the attacks in Libya and Benghazi, something I've been wondering about all day is, presuming there is a Marine security detachment assigned to the Libyan embassy, why is there virtually no mention of the Marines? All I've heard all day is, "The Ambassador -- 'and others'" were killed.

I would like to know why, in a hotbed like Libya, there are so few Marines assigned to our embassy? Why is there not a substantial Marine security detachment in a place like that? And why are the Marines there not equipped with heavy-duty mob-resisting weaponry (M-60s, rocket launchers, etc.)? Why only now are they finally sending just fifty Marines in? Didn't anyone anticipate the possibility of a terrorist attack in such an environment?

Based on the tv news I have a clear impression the mobs just overran the embassies with little to no resistance.

I'd say the Commandant has some explaining to do.

It's not partisan. It's pointing out gross negligence jackass. He clearly left two troops and diplomats and govt. workers in harm's way.

For hours upon hours not only did they strike, but they held a fucking party out there. If not more marines then where were the deals in place with other international and Libyan forces to not let this even be a remote contingency? Pull your head out your ass dickhead.

I want to be fair to you here, so I have a question for you. Do you blame Reagan for gross negligence in the deaths of 220 Marines and 21 other service members in Lebanon in 1983? That was gross negligence that led to the deaths of 241 American citizens. Do you think Reagan should have been re-elected after such a miserable failure?

So, should I be surprised that you had no response? I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to give you a bit more time.

Honestly, I zoned you out as soon as I saw Reagan in regards to a 2012 current affairs matter. Go spin somewhere else is my response. I'm weighing Obama's fatal negligence as it is of the utmost importance and I have little to no interest in devolving this thread into the typical conservative vs. liberal nonsense. If that's what this was about, I wouldn't have spent three fucking pages cussing Gramps (a hardcore conservative) out.

In spite of the constant tv news coverage of the attacks in Libya and Benghazi, something I've been wondering about all day is, presuming there is a Marine security detachment assigned to the Libyan embassy, why is there virtually no mention of the Marines? All I've heard all day is, "The Ambassador -- 'and others'" were killed.

I would like to know why, in a hotbed like Libya, there are so few Marines assigned to our embassy? Why is there not a substantial Marine security detachment in a place like that? And why are the Marines there not equipped with heavy-duty mob-resisting weaponry (M-60s, rocket launchers, etc.)? Why only now are they finally sending just fifty Marines in? Didn't anyone anticipate the possibility of a terrorist attack in such an environment?

Based on the tv news I have a clear impression the mobs just overran the embassies with little to no resistance.

I'd say the Commandant has some explaining to do.

These are excellent questions. Clearly, they could not adequately defend themselves. Nor, did they have adequate security preparations with the Libyan military or other international paramilitary.

And Obama's response? Apparently to go to sleep while his diplomat's body was unaccounted for for 5-12 hours; and while the rebels threw a death party at our consulate for five hours__

We have a consulate in Libya. It's among Islam extremists so by definition it is a dangerous place to be. And Obama had just two marines guarding the place? They were killed trying to defend the place Rambo style. Thanks for looking out for our brave men Odumba.

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. you are a dipshit.

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you libtard fuckheads. Obama oversees everything. Everybody in the govt. reports to him. It is his job to make sure that people are getting shit done right. If he can't do that, then he doesn't need the job. And frankly, this is shit that could've been seen a mile away. You don't have to be a fucking micro manager to be on top of this one.

I'm assuming you must REALLY have hated Bush about 9/11 right? I mean the CIA failed to stop that attack-is that Bush's fault? If you're going to call it on one side-you have to on the other. Otherwise you're just a hypocrite. (for the record I think neither are Obama, or Bush's fault).

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. you are a dipshit.

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you libtard fuckheads. Obama oversees everything. Everybody in the govt. reports to him. It is his job to make sure that people are getting shit done right. If he can't do that, then he doesn't need the job. And frankly, this is shit that could've been seen a mile away. You don't have to be a fucking micro manager to be on top of this one.

I'm not a libtard but your assessment is nuts. By your standards bush is at fault for not having more security on planes prior to 9/11

Shit happens and it is our presidents responsibility to react accordingly. It's not even been 48 hours yet so chill

Was Harry Truman nuts when he said, "The buck stops here?" I don't think so.

We have a consulate in Libya. It's among Islam extremists so by definition it is a dangerous place to be. And Obama had just two marines guarding the place? They were killed trying to defend the place Rambo style. Thanks for looking out for our brave men Odumba.

Your daily lie-fest is getting more and more comical as you become more and more desperate about your candidate's chances. Must be your racist gene there Klanny.

Your daily lie-fest is getting more and more comical as you become more and more desperate about your candidate's chances. Must be your racist gene there Klanny.

It must stink to have your head up Obama's ass as far as you certainly do. Please log off your computer and go fuck yourself. Thank you. :lol:

:badgrin:

Yeah, this is the first time we've had problems in the Middle East. The first time we've been attacked. It must be Obama's fault.

God damn. Maybe if we didn't have our military in every fucking nook and cranny of their sand they wouldn't be quite so fucking cranky. Maybe if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries they wouldn't fucking hate us quite so much.

We occupy their countries, shove our fucking guns in their nose, apologize blankly when their innocents are killed, all in the name of "American Exceptionalism" and we wonder why they get a little angry.

This is madness. Get the fuck out of there. They can blow each other up just fine, if that's what they want.

Sorry bud but this is over the line. Presidents are not responsible for individual security details.

Thread is way out of line.....period.

I agree.

You can bet your boots all of our middle east embassies will see some serious beefing up of security.

The Marines should be ordered to shoot to kill.

Yeah, this is the first time we've had problems in the Middle East. The first time we've been attacked. It must be Obama's fault.

God damn. Maybe if we didn't have our military in every fucking nook and cranny of their sand they wouldn't be quite so fucking cranky. Maybe if we stopped meddling in the affairs of other countries they wouldn't fucking hate us quite so much.

We occupy their countries, shove our fucking guns in their nose, apologize blankly when their innocents are killed, all in the name of "American Exceptionalism" and we wonder why they get a little angry.

This is madness. Get the fuck out of there. They can blow each other up just fine, if that's what they want.

We're occupying Libya? Fucking idiot.

But you said something; violence in the ME is no surprise. That just means we have no excuse to not have our shit together.

We're occupying Libya? Fucking idiot.

But you said something; violence in the ME is no surprise. That just means we have no excuse to not have our shit together.

Well, I've been called worse.

I'll try not to be quite so general in the future. I'll be simpler and more precise.

Our blood is on the hands of people like you. Enjoy.

He's already proven his willingness to circumvent our government system and rule by fiat "executive order". So, if he wants to rule as the sole authority, he can damned well suck it up when his 'subjects' place the blame for his failures squarely on his shoulders.

Seriously, you are a clueless moron, plain and simple. You think that 1.8 million federal employees all report to Obama. :cuckoo:

You can't make this shit up.

Get some sleep.

BTW: Where was Obama afterwards....?

Can you say Las Vegas ?

Give him a break, he is tending to very important business, he's got to keep up the campaign heat.

Obama has let security lax because he thinks the war on terror is over but it will never be over. He needs to realize that just cuz you kiss their ass doesnt mean they'll be nice now.

Especially since Osama's death, they are cheering, "Obama, Obama, we are ALL Osama.". Sounds like they're still pissed and dangerous.

Obama has let security lax because he thinks the war on terror is over but it will never be over. He needs to realize that just cuz you kiss their ass doesnt mean they'll be nice now.

Especially since Osama's death, they are cheering, "Obama, Obama, we are ALL Osama.". Sounds like they're still pissed and dangerous.

Obama doesn't kiss anyone's ass. He makes backroom deals to fuck people over and serve his interests. It's the Chicago way and he ain't above the fray.

Yes, Obama is in charge of how many Marines we have stationed at each of our embassies. God you are a dipshit.

according to you dumbasses he isn't in charge of or responsible for anything. He just needs to take his do nothing ass home don't he?

Forum List

Back