two hours behind closed doors....oh lawrd!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Begins Helsinki Summit With Putin With Hope For ‘Extraordinary Relationship’
“I really think the world wants to see us get along.”
Trump Begins Helsinki Summit With Putin With Hope For 'Extraordinary Relationship' | HuffPost

President Donald Trump commenced a bilateral summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday with high expectations for improved relations between the two countries.

BE PREPARED TO BUY YOUR NEXT FOOD PURCHASE WITH ARSENIC IN IT!!

GOD SAVE US FROM TRUMP!!

Trump Begins Helsinki Summit With Putin With Hope For ‘Extraordinary Relationship’
Trump Begins Helsinki Summit With Putin With Hope For 'Extraordinary Relationship' | HuffPost

President Donald Trump commenced a bilateral summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki on Monday with high expectations for improved relations between the two countries.

GOD SAVE US FROM TRUMP!!

Soooo, are you going to scream to the world your concern that merkle is engaging in deals that enrich russia, and thus weaken NATO? Is that ever going to come up, or is it OK to do that sort of crap if you're a progressive?

GOD SAVE US FROM TRUMP!!
Okay, slightly off topic. I watched Putin deplane this morning and ... he rips off his suit jacket and dives into his limo with this big smile on his face.....
Tiger, why did he start undressing as he jumps into his brand new limo? What is IN THERE?
I think either he was fixin to have some fun, OR he's a wrinkle freak.
That interested me more than all this other hogwash, which is not going to amount to a hill of beans.

@potus @realDonaldTrump

Post-Helsinki:

I hope you’re feeling better now that you finally got laid.

Golden showered.

Whatever.

#TreasonSummit

#MondayMotivation is seeing you pay. I hope the fucking you took will be worth the fucking you’ll take.

• Banned
DEAR DONALD DUMB....YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN TELL YOUR LYING....NOT ONLY DOES YOUR LIPS MOVE, BUT YOU HAVE TO READ FROM A PILE OF PAPERS.....A TRUE INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE USUALLY FLOWS FROM THE LIPS....ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS, YOUR LYING AND THE IDIOTS OF THE US BEST BE PREPARED FOR SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY TO HAPPEN....LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOOK FOR ARSENIC TO BE IN A PRODUCT MADE BY PUTIN AND SOLD TO US IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

DEAR DONALD DUMB....YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN TELL YOUR LYING....NOT ONLY DOES YOUR LIPS MOVE, BUT YOU HAVE TO READ FROM A PILE OF PAPERS.....A TRUE INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE USUALLY FLOWS FROM THE LIPS....ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS, YOUR LYING AND THE IDIOTS OF THE US BEST BE PREPARED FOR SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY TO HAPPEN....LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOOK FOR ARSENIC TO BE IN A PRODUCT MADE BY PUTIN AND SOLD TO US IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.
Well look on the bright side! Your lard ass will lose a little poundage! :)

WOW!!!!

upload_2018-7-16_13-37-30.jpeg
PUTIN HANDING BACK TO DONALD "ONE OF HIS BALLS"...PRICELESS!!

GOD SAVE US FROM TRUMP!!
Okay, slightly off topic. I watched Putin deplane this morning and ... he rips off his suit jacket and dives into his limo with this big smile on his face.....
Tiger, why did he start undressing as he jumps into his brand new limo? What is IN THERE?
I think either he was fixin to have some fun, OR he's a wrinkle freak.
That interested me more than all this other hogwash, which is not going to amount to a hill of beans.
I sometimes take off my suit jacket when I get into a vehicle, in fact, more often than not. I think you are overreacting

So if it’s okay for Europe and Germany to do business wit Russia why not the USA? The DNC did business wit Russia why not Trump?

Good question. Seems no matter what Trump does, democrats will complain
News flash, you raging idiot, the whole fuckin world is complaining about this moron...including Fox news....either pay attention to facts and whats going on around you, or get back on your white knees and continue your day job!!

So if it’s okay for Europe and Germany to do business wit Russia why not the USA? The DNC did business wit Russia why not Trump?

News flash, you raging idiot, the whole fuckin world is complaining about this moron...including Fox news....either pay attention to facts and whats going on around you, or get back on your white knees and continue your day job!!
Ha ha, you're insane.

Ha ha, you're insane.
Listen, you raging idiot, when a sitting president denies reality, denies and denigrates our intel community, its time to either impeach the bitch or evaluate his mental state...along with his supporters.

Says the local leftist troll.

Ha ha, you're insane.
Listen, you raging idiot, when a sitting president denies reality, denies and denigrates our intel community, its time to either impeach the bitch or evaluate his mental state...along with his supporters.
Ha ha, triggered insane person TDS

Black is upset?

Says the local leftist troll.
WALMART HAS KNEE PADS ON SALE......HINT HINT

Forum List

Back