Two facts about Eric Garner some posters want you to forget

1. He was selling cigarettes for .75 CENTS

2. He was killed in the aprehension of that dastardly crime.
Trayvon Martin was walking around in a gated neighborhood, early evening. Michael Brown was jaywalking and had shoplifted some cigars. Eric Garner was selling illegal cigarettes. All deserved a death sentence. America, the greatest country on Earth.
I thought you had me on ignore?

Get lost
What about your crimes and misdemeanors? Do you deserve a death sentence too? Just curious.
Put down the pill bottle grannie. I'm on the side of the deceased
Well, I don't take any pills whatsoever, except vitamins. And I'm not a grannie. And I saw you are on Garner's side, though you are not on the side of the others. But you have no business ordering me out of any thread, and you still didn't answer my question.
Get bent

Trayvon Martin was walking around in a gated neighborhood, early evening. Michael Brown was jaywalking and had shoplifted some cigars. Eric Garner was selling illegal cigarettes. All deserved a death sentence. America, the greatest country on Earth.
I thought you had me on ignore?

Get lost
What about your crimes and misdemeanors? Do you deserve a death sentence too? Just curious.
Put down the pill bottle grannie. I'm on the side of the deceased
Well, I don't take any pills whatsoever, except vitamins. And I'm not a grannie. And I saw you are on Garner's side, though you are not on the side of the others. But you have no business ordering me out of any thread, and you still didn't answer my question.
Get bent
images

I think it is great that all the USMB nutters are taking it upon themselves to let the world know which instances of police brutality are OK to get upset about.

Thanks, guys. What would we do without you?

So is fighting with cops
The man in NY was not "fighting" with cops. Anyone who suggests otherwise has no fucking idea what "fighting" is.

Stupid keyboard commandos lol

He was not fighting, he was resisting arrest by not complying with an order to put his hands behind his back so he could be handcuffed. I would guess at that point the Cops should have said "never mind" and left. Don't you agree?

1. He was selling cigarettes for .75 CENTS

2. He was killed in the aprehension of that dastardly crime.

Trayvon attacked a security guard and attempted to kill him by pounding his head against the sidewalk. Brown attacked a police officer and attempted take his gun. Garner resisted arrest and had to be taken to the ground in order to cuff him. Fuck with the bull, you get the horn!

Forum List

Back